19/3 - Sid-Riddz-Armaan: And you pulled my heart.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

A stunned , blank and numbed Sid just keeps looking at Armaan....colour draining out of his face , slow but unsteady tears rising in his eyes and he takes a few steps back , letting the leave application fly off to Armaan .....Sid goes away or rather staggers away fearing that if he stood there for another few seconds, he would faint - Sid's entire life with Riddhima and the Armaan connection between them punching him in the gut .....and Sid slips away into oblivion. And there stands Armaan....still wrapped in his innocent land of tulips and pink clouds , continues  reading into a file , totally unaware that he just stormed somebody's life .... and that somebody is soon going to raise the temperatures of his world. Armaan just caused a shockwave, just before the thunderbolt reaches him. Armaan sweetly and lovingly tells Naina that he is waiting for the girl he has always waited for....

Sid , still coming to terms with what he just witnessed goes into the restroom , his heart pounding and his mind stormed with a flurry of thoughts of Armaan, himself and Riddhima - his life with Riddhima , Riddhima's love for Armaan, Riddhima's tearful hug to Sid and her repeated declaration that Sid and her marriage is her world now , Riddhima's love for Armaan and Riddhima's acceptance of Sid hammer inside his head and he cannot take the overbearing emotional shock anymore. Uneasy , shocked, unsettled and taken by a storm Sid splashes his face with water - He can already feel Riddhima slipping away and then.....the husband inside Sid confronts him. Sid, what are you doing? What are you going to do? Armaan is back and he will take away your Riddhima. And she will never be back. This is war , fight for Riddhima!.... He is not here to take his love , he is here to take your wife! The saint inside Sid says that he cannot stop Riddhima , he cannot rule her heart or her life - if she wants to be with Armaan, what can he do? When was Riddhima his that he should make efforts to stop her? This is Riddhima's life - her decision and he will go by it. But the husband and the lover inside Sid doesn't allow him to be a sacrificing saint and urges him to do something.......Sid , wrought by his love for his wife and the fear of losing her settling in , Sid stands between the devil and the deep sea.....

On the other hand, Keerti blinks her eyes at an innocent dreamy Armaan in disbelief and the first word that comes to her mouth upon seeing him is Riddhima . Armaan, his eyes full of love and ignorance of what has happened in the past few months and  expecting joy written all over his face says yes..... It's Riddhima's love that got me back ... got me back healthy, alive and well... Looking at his glorious face , Keerti doesn't have the heart to tell him that his Riddhima is now Dr. Riddhima Siddhanth Modi.

Riddhima sits pretty at Naina's house , unpacking her bags - a dreamy expression on her face - an alive expression as though she is elsewhere , not in touch with her reality at all......she pulls out a sari from her bag and smiles with the most divine expression, remembering how Sid had reluctantly played tug-of-war with her , putting his hands on her waist hesitantly with a stern expression on her face....yeah , in the same sari ....and Riddhima smiles , holding the shimmering cloth close to her face , looking ahead at a new life......and then, Naina calls to inform about Armaan's return but what Riddhima tells her makes her tongue-tied ..... Riddhima doesn't even let Naina talk and starts off on the fairtytale that she is weaving with Sid..... reveling in the affection and pride she takes in her husband Siddhanth.... Naina listening with no heart to burst Riddhima's beautiful bubble....... Riddhima tells Naina that why Sid is so special.....and then, questions herself... am i in love with Sid?.....I don't know.... but i think am just in the threshold of falling in love with him.... i want to give myself, Sid, , our marriage , our relationship another chance and am going for it... a new life with Sid. Naina ends the call because words don't find way to her mouth - Riddhima is in paradise and she cannot muster the courage to bring her back from there.....

Keerti asks Armaan that if he loved Riddhima so much ... why did he leave her? Why did he do what he did? Armaan's happy smile droops a little and turns his face away.... he takes a deep breath and says that what were they all expecting? That he would ruin Riddhima's life by making her spend her life with a man who was about to lose all his basic sanity? And just then, Sid walks in taking Dr. Keerti's name and both Keerti and Armaan look at him ......................Armaan looks at him super-sweetly and rather with affectionate surprise while Sid looks at him with the most subtle angst-ridden expression. Keerti is about to introduce Sid , when Armaan completes the sentence with a fond smile .... YES! I know him. He is Riddhima's best friend..... Keerti is stunned and Sid not-very-shattered , almost as he is gearing up with what is to come. Sid gives a sad smile and says yeah, her friend. Keerti looks at Sid in disbelief.... are you cuckoo, kiddo? Tell him that you are Riddhima's husband! Sid realizes Keerti's displeasure but still doesn't correct him and the second Armaan begins to ask another question , Keerti trots off like an offended princess .... ASK RIDDHIMA'S BEST FRIEND. You can sense the irritation in her voice for Armaan's question and her anger at Sid for not telling Armaan the truth.....

And then, we have a very human , very believable conversation between Sid and Armaan....

Armaan , his usual friendly self and very happy to see Sid tells him that he knows him! He came to Panchgani with Riddhima, didn't he? .....How is my Riddhima? Armaan's innocent words and queries about Riddhima in blissful ignorance only tug at the wounds of Sid's heart who is looking at Armaan as though Armaan is the next milestone of his life who will bring another journey in his life to an end.......Sid says she is fine and continues listening to Armaan's adorable jabber about how he missed Riddhima , how seeing her gave him the motivation to recover , how she must be waiting for him .... Sid listens , listens , listens... his angst-ridden eyes not even once leaving Armaan's child-like face. Sid questions him that why did he leave Riddhima? Why didn't he meet them when they were in Panchgani? What did he think ? Riddhima won't be able to face the problems that came with his illness? Why? Why? Why?..... Armaan notices the emotional angst in Sid's voice ... an inexplicable anger... it strikes him as he sportingly and affectionately tells Sid to relax, but the angst does not register with Armaan because he doesn't know that the man he is speaking to is not Riddhima's best friend ... he is speaking to Riddhima's husband. Sigh! Ironies of life.....When Armaan thanks Sid for looking after Riddhima so well, you feel horrid for both the men.... Armaan , while causing innocent jabs at Sid's heart , he is preparing himself for equally deep wounds that stand only at an arm's distance......

Sid can sense the rising pull between the right and the wrong inside him when he tells Armaan that Riddhima is that kind of a woman - you either become the best in her love or travel the worst....saint or devil. Armaan is once again struck by the stinging angst in Sid's voice but since he is innocent and clueless of the emotional status of Sid, he just nods with his surprised bright eyes.....And then, Riddhima calls up Sid..... leaving both the men between the devil and yeah..... the deep, deep sea.....

The precap shows Sid promising an elated Armaan that he will make him meet Riddhima and Armaan looks happy enough to hug Sid..... and then, Sid, holding on to his broken water pipe emotions calls Riddhima that she must come and see him rightaway.... he has a question to ask and that question awaits her answer.....

So, as the episode closes, we leave Riddhima in the green meadows weaving  a life  with Siddhanth , we leave Siddhanth in No Man's land fighting a war within himself and we leave Armaan in Cinderella's dreams..... now, tell me, how more tragic and ironic can it get? Armaan stands at one side of the time's river while Sid and Riddz stand on the other side. Armaan doesn't know that the river was flooded sometime back and Sid knows that the flood is about to happen.

P.S - This post is an objective view of the whole situation , so please keep your demonstration flags outside this post , no matter who you support. I cannot stop you from replying but am sure we all are educated enough to know that insulting each-other's intelligence and sentiments is so not cool. Please PM all the extra love to me and each-other but don't show it here. Am sorry for writing this mods but i had to make this request. My apologies. 😳

Love and luck always,😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

God bless everyone,🤗❤️

Poczie.

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i don't know how you do it, BUT YOU DO IT! Yet again another heart-wrenching post on this current situation. BRAVO!

These three characters are just so real to us that we can't take any sides. They make you laugh, cry, and feel all their emotions. And we just can't do anything but sympathize because unlike them, we actually know what's going to happen next. Three loveable characters going through emtional turmoil was definitely the last thing i wudve wanted to see.
So, as the episode closes, we leave Riddhima in the green meadows weaving  a life  with Siddhanth , we leave Siddhanth in No Man's land fighting a war within himself and we leave Armaan in Cinderella's dreams..... now, tell me, how more tragic and ironic can it get? Armaan stands at one side of the time's river while Sid and Riddz stand on the other side. Armaan doesn't know that the river was flooded sometime back and Sid knows that the flood is about to happen.
This last paragraph does clearly depict each of their POV. And it is just burns your heart so much that you really just want to find the cvs and whack them for all this tension. Sid-Riddz-Armaan, they have no clue what the future holds for them, and it's going to be a really heartbreaking for just to see them go through all this pain.

Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww.......... poor SID.. a very sad episode.... im teary eyed bcoz of u now...
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing description Poco!!!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you outdid yourself poco👏..... i thought at first ,arman was a bit too chipper but....he is standing on the other side with no idea about what happened and what is about to.....

I thought Sid was a little too complacent when fate knocks his socks of...but he has always been that because he never had trouble choosing the right thing

[QUOTO]
The precap shows Sid promising an elated Armaan that he will make him meet Riddhima and Armaan looks happy enough to hug Sid..... and then, Sid, holding on to his broken water pipe emotions calls Riddhima that she must come and see him rightaway.... he has a question to ask and that question awaits her answer.....

[/QUOTO]
I feel terrible for all three ......what strange friends of fate or rather bedfellows of fate....
cruel joke.......

each has their own decisions to make and its who they are that will have to pull them through......the tougest one for

SID: do I or dont I
Ar: do I walk away or stay
Ridz: who do I choose

not easy decisions for any of them...tough being in their shoes...coz no matter what/who they choose they will hurt one way or another........coz all said and done...they are the good guys

Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago
monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just one word for this post --- WOW...

What a beautifyl description of one's inner voice..
You know, after KSG, Armaan, I think, I am your fan now.

You are unbeilevable.. Really,  this appreciationg from teh bottom of my heart...

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Armaan stands at one side of the time's river while Sid and Riddz stand on the other side. Armaan doesn't know that the river was flooded sometime back and Sid knows that the flood is about to happen.

Dannng my heart goes out to both those men.. Armaan a bit more as I love and feel for him.. In all this Poca I am feeling like Sid right now.. angry and mad at the situation…. Also of the outcome…. As I know Ridz once again is going to be undecided of what to do and we have these to wonderful men on different shores.. reaching out to her!!!

Daammmnn where is that SidMaan thread when you need it..🤣 LMAOOO!!!

I should stop reading ur topics.. it is creating a soft corner in my heart for Sid.. but Armaan forever babie❤️!!! 

Loves hun🤗.. thanks for letting me comment and make me feel welcome!

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for this amazing writing. You write it so beautifully its almost like witnessing the entire episode. Keep it up. This is for you👍🏼👏🤗
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Poco, I am still reeling in after seeing the episode Today. My heart is full of emotions and somehow a strange ache seems to be with me since the episode ended and needless to say your post has magnified the pain😭😭😭. LOL That's a good compliment okay and don't you take it in any other way.

Coming to the episode First things first I was really not expecting the meeting of Armaan and Sid so soon so hats off for  the creatives to show the meeting so soon👏👏👏. I think you feel bad for everyone in today's episode right from Armaan, Sid, Riddhima and even the whole intern gang.

Armaan has some many dreams woven around his Riddhima the one he has loved with all his heart and who he thinks is waiting for him😊😊😊. He is sure going to be heartbroken when he knows what all has happened in his absence. Guy gets all well in hope of meeting his love and here his love is not his anymore. Can it be any more Ironical than this.

Riddhima who gave up on life and living and now who is holding on to Sid's hand like a kid who is taking her first baby steps is also on verge of a big Tsunami. She sure seems to have kept Armaan at the back of her mind but that is because she knows he is not going to come back and is now weaving new dreams, new hopes for her life with Sid. Little does she know that her first love is back and that too back with a bang all healthy and fine. So what is she gonna do.😕😕😕 You feel sorry for her that she is again gonna be on an emotional roller coaster😭😭.

You even feel bad for the intern gang as they don't know what to do for their friend Sid. The way they were like no Sid can't stand this again was so touching👏👏👏. I am happy that even when life has dealt a rough hand to Sid, it has given him gem of friends and I hope everyone gets friends like them in real life.⭐️

You know the one for whom I felt saddest today. It was Sid😭😭😭. Guy gives up everything and right now he was hoping that maybe maybe his life will also have a love and he will be happy with his wife, the fates are cruel and in comes Armaan his wife's first and unfulfilled love😭😭😭. It was heart breaking to see Sid so sad and he knows that his love Riddhima is gonna be slipping away from him at any given instant. It is so sad to see him in that state😭😭. Sid has always been my favourite character the reason being he is so selfless and even though he lives in his fantasy world he is one who can't see others in pain. There are very few people in the world who are that selfless and Sid is one of them⭐️⭐️. The saddest part is when everything is over Sid has been hurt twice and I fear he may stop having hope in love and his life again. That is the most painful part of all. To see a guy so full of life give up on love and not having any dreams for himself. I know Sid is going to try to get Armaan and Riddhima together at the cost of his happiness. It is like he is waging a losing battle😭😭. Only difference is he doesn't know when the war is gonna be declared over. No matter what Riddhima chooses Sid is gonna get hurt.

Don't know what else I can write about. All in all a losing situation for all of the people involved Armaan, Riddhima and Sid.

Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!!!!!  superb as always POCS!!!!!