-!- Jyotir (JYOTI/kabIR jodi) Appreciation Thread -!-

Posted: 14 years ago

Today, the guy who's been touted as Jyoti's new guy, played by Aamir Dalvi, entered.  His name: Kabir Pratap Singh.  He's the owner of an entertainment events management company, whose aim is to organize public appearances for groups like Bhagya-da's.  Bhagya-da hired him for his group.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8FBuP8W-C0[/YOUTUBE]
Absolute action intro b/w Jyoti & Kabir - like in the movies.😆😆😆  While heading to her class, Jyoti's scooty brakes fail, and she's @ a loss on how to control her bike.  Kabir, who's coming from the other end on his bike, spots her, and turns around.  He drives alongside her, stretches out his hand and encourages her to switch bikes in motion.  A pretty scared Jyoti pulls it off, and her bike lands on the road, while she escapes unhurt.  She thanks him, but can't see him clearly since he too is wearing his helmet.

Later, when she arrives @ her class, she recognizes the bike of the guy who saved her.  She goes and sees Bhagya-da w/ this new guy, who looks exactly like the guy who rescued her.  Bhagya-da is about to introduce her, but Kabir rattles off Jyoti's name and her profile.  He then walks away, telling Bhagya-da that he doesn't like hearing praises of himself, and would prefer to do something more interesting. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Bhagya-da then describes Kabir's role to Jyoti, and the reason he hired him - to make his group world famous.  Jyoti is a bit miffed that he made this move w/o consulting her, but he assures her that it's for the good of his group.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK52LgaL1ak[/YOUTUBE]
Jyoti then meets Kabir 1:1, confirms that the bike was his, and thanks him for saving her, and he seems puzzled, and tells her that she's making him a god. 😆😆  Jyoti mentioned that her scooty brakes failed, and he tells her that the bike company doesn't exclusively make bikes for him 😕😕  He tells her that the company made the bike, and she's making him a god?

He then asks her what dance she specializes in, and she says classical dance.  He asks her whether she thinks that classical dance will attract crowds, and Jyoti asks why not?  He tells her that he likes to enrich it w/ bollywood style masala, and Jyoti tells him that it's people like him who are seeing to it that classical dance becomes extinct: if it doesn't get shown, how will people learn to appreciate it?  Kabir tells her of events he's organized in the US, where such dances generally draw crowds of 25 people who are willing to pay for tickets.

When Bhagya-da joins them, Kabir tells him that he has vision differences w/ Jyoti and doesn't think he can work w/ her.  Jyoti looks stunned.

So in a span of hours, the guy who saved Jyoti's life now says he can't work w/ her. 😲😆😲

Interesting guy.  Not good.  Not bad.  But interesting!!! 😆😆

More details about the episode coming up in Rani's update.

P.S.  And no, Jyoti did not bump into him while ending a conversation w/ Sudhi. 😆😆
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
Thank you very much Vrisha,

Kabir seems like he think of himself so highly. Jyoti is perfect one to teach him the lessons 😆😆😆.
I dont like this guy.. I m kinda getting a negative vibe ... is it just me or do you guys feel that too ? lol

What if he is someone CM hired to remove Jyoti from the dance classes? He could be a genuine event manager like he says but the motive being replace Jyoti with someone else so she is back on the streets doing jobhunt...

CM cudnt get the newspaper editor to get her out of writing articles "yet"... so may be she chose this way to ruin her life..

Uhmmm...

P.S. Saving Jyoti from her scooty brake failure could be purely coincidental... some way or the other she would have been saved by someone else or just had some minor injuries which then would save our lead heroine from totally disappearing from the show.. 😆 😆 Edited by sundara - 14 years ago
^^^^But how would cm get Bhagya-da to appoint him to this role while bypassing Jyoti b'cos of time constraints?  Ain't that tooooooo much of a coincidence?

Plus why would he save her - ain't cm better off w/ Jyoti dead?
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago
Originally posted by sundara

I dont like this guy.. I m kinda getting a negative vibe ... is it just me or do you guys feel that too ? lol
He always comes in a bit full of himself in all the serials he does, and the heroine has to cut him down to size.  Remember, Jyoti didn't like Pankaj in the beginning either and thought he was a bit too snooty and didn't like the way he interacted with the children at Shishu Mangal.  This will be just like that - typical serial style.
I have re-edited my previous post to add a note on the saving Jyoti part. lol

I may be wrong thinking CM has a part in this too but somehow I dont like this guy... But I am happy that the new character is not a milky face like Brij or Pankaj ... bola bala chehra lekin burre burre kaam..   ðŸ˜†

Bhagya would have hired him by posting an advert in the newspaper . CM would have read this along with her other happy and shocking news.. and from there on, used her influence to ask this new guy to apply for this after offering him a good price.   ðŸ˜†   Of course, she wudnt have contacted Bhagya directly which wud become obvious for others that CM wants Jyoti to suffer more.

Btw, the Sharma family read the big divorce news. Nobody noticed the news that says abt the Vashist parivaar threatening the newspaper editor to stop publishing some articles. How come nobody saw it? It would have given them a safety alert if they did.

Edited by sundara - 14 years ago
^^^^Yeah, it was indeed interesting how the Sharmas read the lead story about Jyoti's divorce, and Deepu thought that CM bribed the editor into publishing it.  I guess they were so incensed @ that that they didn't read anything else, and that included the attempt to can the 'Naya pankh' writer.
This dude is a weirdo 😆😆😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eXpCVUM0xc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago
this guy over acts..😲
i had watched this guy in 2 serials previously where he played the loving caring hubby who can do anything in the world 4 his wife. a perfect dream husband n all of a sudden a cool dude in this show... quite strange 4 me to watch him like this specially seeing him in soft roles. here he's totally opposite from what he did... let's see wat'll happen in the next episodes 😳😳