desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
count me in as a member too! :)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@ksh: Arey why would I laugh! You're helping me out - that's appreciated! A Koyal's Song - how does that sound? I just thought we could edit the "love" part because we love Nakku for ALL of her aspects - not just her loving side.. What do you think? 😃

Yep...lets think abt the attributes of a koyal...it has a beautiful voice...but its dark and is shy...hides itself from the world just like naku. only hint of its presence is its beautiful song...just like naku's niceness shines thru and reaches out to people.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ksh: So we like "A Koyal's Song" then?! 😃 Or do we want to consider some more options?
TheRager thumbnail
And what are the options?😔
-Fivr- thumbnail
@ksh: Lol! Soochna parhey ga. I haven't thought of any other options yet. Personally, I like that name - "A Koyal's Song - Nakku AT".
TheRager thumbnail
Love the character sketch.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Really? I didn't know if it was good. You think it does justice to her character? 😃
TheRager thumbnail
Yes u did...btw I checked Mahi's wall and she's asking ppl to watch out for Monday's episode. She usually does that when there is a TaSha scene. So fingers crossed there is a good one on Monday.
-Fivr- thumbnail
SEE! Maybe that's where Dutta went - to talk to her in someone's (Kaala's) bedroom. Another dream-scene-turning-real sort of deal?! 😆
TheRager thumbnail
He can go talk to her anywhere...as long as he talks. Naku was wearing a nice dress in the precap...I wonder how did she get it. I hope instead of going appreciating Sups...Datta went to Naku to make up for disappointing her by buying her a present. 😃 OK! Ok! I wont build hopes.