Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
^^ Well, you don't have to think about all of them if you don't want to (I'll feel bad forcing you to rake your brain).. I was just thinking I should put it out there for EVERYONE so they could help me out with this. Just their "names" looks rather bland to me - especially since the characters are all so special! Baji with his awesomeness, Nakku with her uniqueness and Kaala with her elegance/wits - I don't feel like just the names do them justice.. Or maybe I'm getting to invested.. 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
NP Fivr i'll think abt them..just that dont expect any awesome stuff from me. 🤔
-Fivr- thumbnail
@ksh: Arey you are poori ki poori awesome! Is sey ziyada awesomeness koi kya expect karey ga! 😃
Edited by -Fivr- - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Oh stop flattering me. 😳
-Fivr- thumbnail
@ksh: Flatter nahi kar rahi thie.. MASKA mar rahi thie! ðŸ˜† Lol, just kidding! And I just saw the snake dance. Dude I literally couldn't breathe, I laughed that hard. 🤣🤣🤣
TheRager thumbnail
I think at that point datta couldnt take it...if he wud have watched more he would have burst out laughing...thats why he yelled "STOP".
-Fivr- thumbnail
Lol, just got done watching the episode - needless to say my stomach hurts from laughing too hard.. 🤣
Edited by -Fivr- - 14 years ago
Chahat17 thumbnail
I don't know if anyone knows this...but I saw Mahhi Vij in CID episode. It seemed like an old episode because she was looking quite young compared to now.

Her character in the episode was the main culprit as she was responsible for murder...now, we can't image naku as a killer..lol.

Mahhi acted well...and her look was simple too...anyhow, she looked cute being her usual self. At first, I couldn't recognize her b/c now I am so use to seeing black beauty naku that i forgot Mahhi's real face. When she came on screen...I was like this girl looks a bit familiar lol...

btw...mahhi' voice in CID sounded a bit different too. I think for nakusha's role Mahhi changed her speaking accent a bit, to sound a bit illiterate...as she is shown as a maid. In the show, she was talking like her normal self...i must say, mahhi has a really really soft low tone voice.

Anyway, it was good to see Mahhi do something different than Nakusha. I dislike black beauty naku...but love her character...thats why Mahhi is so likeable ;)
-Fivr- thumbnail
@algebramulti: Really?! Mahi in CID? I didn't know that! And I agree! I am so used to her "colored" face not that it takes me a while to register her when she doesn't have it on. 😆

And I think Mahi did do some preparation for this role because I read it in one of the articles that she said she'd worked really hard for this role which is why she appreciates being recognized for it. Either way, I agree - she really breathes life into Mahi's character. 😃
-Fivr- thumbnail
NOTE:

Hello creative folks!

I need some help with the "naming" of this thread. Just the name of the character/actor doesn't seem to do justice to why we love this character so much. So I was hoping some of you guys could give me suggestions on what you might want the thread to be called? And we could have a poll on all the possible choices to pick the one name we want? Let me know what you think?

Also if someone thinks they'll have time to make some siggies/banners, please PM me!

Thanks guys!

Fivr 😊