Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: nsb416

@ Shreya: That is SO true! Part of what makes Dutta Dutta is the fact that we see him from Naku's eyes. Whenever he does a scene with her, especially, he becomes a different person (all protective and territorial whether it be of his past, of her, or of his puppy love for Sup) and that's the Dutta I really like. I agree that his cuteness is endearing as well but when he is in the dangerous mood, he is way hotter!

True...I feel if Naku were not in love with him then Datta would have been a regular don who happens to be good looking and has a heart of gold. but because naku loves him and looks at his every action with such adoration she turns the man to be someone endearing whom we all are getting protective abt him as soon he's going to have his heart broken again. when we hear sups badmouthing him we all want to jump on that chhurail. just as naku is watching out for him we too want to do the same eventhough he's someone who can look after himself.
as for his dangerous moods and hotness...the whole and sole credit goes to MR. I cant imagine any other tv actor managing to bring up the hotness quotient as MR does. maybe iqbal khan...i dunno...
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsb416

Oh I'm sorry! I didn't even ask if I could be a member May I join you guys?

neki aur pooch pooch?
nsb416 thumbnail
I used to like Iqbal Khan but he was not that good at expressing his emotions with subtlety. I think MR is doing a wonderful job with his expressions even though he is quite young to be playing a don. He is keeping up with his performance nicely.
TheRager thumbnail
@Ameera: Ive never really watched any iqbal khan show. but i think girls found him hot in some ekta show. so i thought he might be able to manage the hotness bit because on tv there are no men...only boys. cant comment on the subtle acting bit as far as iqbal is concerned. of the actors on tv i have seen i hardly have got to see subtlety. nor have i seen any actor making so much effort on body language or using his eyes to convey so much. btw i realized since the flashback episode datta finally gets some dialouges though even now a lot of what he's thinking is left unsaid. they simply love to play with his characterization.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@nsb416: DUDE! Do you even have to ASK? Jump in, I say! πŸ˜ƒ

And I agree with both you and ksh, Dutta is unique to me because of how I see him through the various people around him. And one of the most appealing aspect of him comes through when he's around Nakku - his absolute right over her and his need to protect her. I love how he's so "civilized" yet so "primal" at the same time - he has balanced those two contrasting qualities so PERFECTLY. And the only reason we get to see that is because of Nakku. *sigh* 😍

And I don't know about any other actor doing the role justice - they might have been able to, but now (after I've seen Mishal) that just isn't a possibility for me. πŸ˜†
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Add me in the member's list too because I love our (I talk too much) Koyal too! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@nsb416: DUDE! Do you even have to ASK? Jump in, I say! πŸ˜ƒ

And I agree with both you and ksh, Dutta is unique to me because of how I see him through the various people around him. And one of the most appealing aspect of him comes through when he's around Nakku - his absolute right over her and his need to protect her. I love how he's so "civilized" yet so "primal" at the same time - he has balanced those two contrasting qualities so PERFECTLY. And the only reason we get to see that is because of Nakku. *sigh* 😍

And I don't know about any other actor doing the role justice - they might have been able to, but now (after I've seen Mishal) that just isn't a possibility for me. πŸ˜†

so true! 😍btw this is turning to a datta AT. we better focus on naku here...though its rather tough to do that because every character in the show is so linked to datta.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@maybe-just: I'll update the member's list soon! You're definitely in! πŸ˜ƒ

@ksh: Yaar like you said, both characters are so intertwined - we can't talk about one without the other. But while we are on the topic of one-affecting-the-other, have you noticed how Nakku "feels" beautiful once she's met Dutta? Her look has changed minimally, but it's her body language and her actions - before she used to act like she WAS really ugly, but now that she's around Dutta, she has a lot more confidence in her "beauty". In fact to a certain extent, it's like how she looks doesn't even matter! Earlier, everyone exploited her for how she looked (ugly or pretty) but now, her looks are totally ignored - how she's treated has got nothing to do with how she looks.
nsb416 thumbnail
I agree fivr, he really does treat her like a princess. Apart from the scene where he hurt her, he has been terribly protective of her. If someone so much a touches her he gets antsy. I love it. ☺️
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@maybe-just: I'll update the member's list soon! You're definitely in! πŸ˜ƒ

@ksh: Yaar like you said, both characters are so intertwined - we can't talk about one without the other. But while we are on the topic of one-affecting-the-other, have you noticed how Nakku "feels" beautiful once she's met Dutta? Her look has changed minimally, but it's her body language and her actions - before she used to act like she WAS really ugly, but now that she's around Dutta, she has a lot more confidence in her "beauty". In fact to a certain extent, it's like how she looks doesn't even matter! Earlier, everyone exploited her for how she looked (ugly or pretty) but now, her looks are totally ignored - how she's treated has got nothing to do with how she looks.

thats right fivr...her looks do not matter any more as long as she is around datta. he treats her like a princess whenever she is around...and so does baji. i love these 2 gentlemen dons. datta's presence has effectively stopped all the taunts in her direction.