Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Yesss   I won . I am PR ki Rani and I was runner up for bak bak award and also another one , I cannot remeber .  I think I am doing  good so far .................🥳
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG just noticed that I forgot to add some trophies in the 2nd part .. I think I need some rests now, for at least 10 minutes before working on the last part .. with your permission .. 😳

Ohh and congrats to all the winners, even the nominees !!

And thanks everyone for your appreciations ( if there's any as I haven't read any of the comments yet 😆 )
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Golmal hai bhai sab golmal hai. Haan haan, golmaal ko itne awards. Hmmmm. Advertising worked. ROFL. I am defo going to file complaint against sid nd meeti. They stole my lines and shairi again.
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowwww!!! Love part 2 n 3 Taz!!!!😃
well done Taz, aarti n Sid!!!👏⭐️

wooohoooo Congrats all the winners!!!!!🥳
wow SD n Taz hav grabbed lotta awards!! Congraaaatulations!!😃

Sav-Dam n Versha are hilarious man!!!! This is better than any real award show!!!👏
la laa laaaave it!!!😃

Waiting for part 4 to b up!! 😛
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 🤣 🤣

OMG, it's all too funny . I am going crazy here ......
Well done guys . You have done a superb job . I am sooooo happy  to get my award ' PR ki Rani ' .🥳
Love the Damodar and Savita talk ....

Congrats to all the winners . I  love all the awards given , I think they have gone to the perfect candidates ......🤣

SD...your awards....🤣

-ALI- thumbnail
Golmal hai bhai sab golmal hai. Haan haan, golmaal ko itne awards. Hmmmm. Advertising worked. ROFL. I am defo going to file complaint against sid nd meeti. They stole my lines and shairi again. And yes congo to tas, kool, sid, meeti, niki, gur, aakash and all runner ups. And yes thanks for such awards to organisers. Really appreciate your efforts. Happy now tas? ROFL.
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ooh btw mouse (yeli) is bakHra now n Golmaal is GOLMAAL!!!!😲🤣🤣Edited by mini1roka - 14 years ago
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tas .. dont worry take you time .... because ... BREAK TO BANTA HAI BOSS ...

hehe we should have done some adverts in between the posts hehe ... i will start here ...

IT's TIME FOR A KIT-KAT BREAK !!! https://www.brandchannel.com/images/FeaturesProfile/235_profile_img1_kitkat3.jpg
-ALI- thumbnail
Special congo to Tanya di and Nisha for their awards. They were most deserving.
-ALI- thumbnail
So a song for all of us. KABHI HANSTE HAIN, KABHI LADTE HAIN, KABHI KHELTE HAIN, KABHI CHERTE HAIN. YE TO MEETHA MEETHA HALWA HAI, YE FORUM MEMBERS KA JALWA HAI. Lol.