Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Tanya Di, I hope you'll use the siggies 😉😳 .. btw I think I should also add a tutorial for the newcomers 😛
LotusPetals thumbnail
OMG Kool, nahiiiiiiiii main nahiiiiiiiiiii *runs away* 😆
-Shankar- thumbnail
Aaree... yeh kya hai? Gur aur main? 😆 dostana....

I would like to thank the idiots of this forum and also PR for being my inspiration. 😆

CONGRATSS... 🥳
... to everyone who won!! And to the PR members!!  We are all winners!
...A huge thanks to Taz, Aarti, and Sid....I have made so many friends here!
Our Forum rocks! Loved the sigs and awards!
The vids were also wonderful...
Thanks, Congrats, and Good Night!
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shukriya shukriya. Aap sab ka bahut bahut shukriya. (pata nahin aaj raat k baad main kisi ko apni shakl dikhane layak rahunga ya nahin) ahem ahem, it was not easy. Especially winning bakra award. I had to in through LOT OF TORTURES OF MEMBERS to win this award. Baby of forum comes to me naturally because of my age. Runner up in besharm and idiot category. Thanks to my company of SD bhai that i got runner up in that and thanks to miss golmaal that i am runner up idiot. Its all because of them and they are my gurus in that category.                                                                                    Dost ho to mere aur aakash jaise. He lives in mars and i live on earth yet we are true friends. ROFL. I dont know how come i won pavitra jodi award. Thank god i didnt come with my parents. Otherwise i would have received this and besharm runner up in their presence. Thanks to all who voted and also to those who didnt vote. Enjoy guys. Have fun.   And yes dont dare steal my lines organisers. Lol.
-Shankar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnime

So guys, there are some shocking categories naa .. How did you like it ?
I'd love to hear from the dostanas 🤣

haan haaann... u wud enjoy that 😡 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† great job with the awards taz and dont worry aarti i will use sigs. 😆 ðŸ˜› sid great job with vids.
LotusPetals thumbnail
Shanky, this forum is boyless so the competition wasn't that tough for the dostana award 😆  .. nd yes we are all winners !!
Congrats once again to everyone !!

jst activated the siggy banner to updt, nd I can see the slap in your box, whts with tht slap yaar ? gives me bad memories 🤣
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hehe ... i have never seen KB but i have always heard about it ... but that slap makes me wanna watch KB 😆
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Ek toh itna likti hoon

Hasaati hoon

Aur Hitler bana diya aur sab bhag gaye

So now I am official khadoos of forum

Guys guys , [ my eyes have narrowed down]  kuch toh sharam karo

Mujhe shabana azmi ke category mein bitha diya........

Im gonna give Ajit  sheera dripping in asli ghee , wait !

-ALI- thumbnail
Congo kool for not winning annoying member as you were expecting it and also being runner ups in nice categories. But strictest member, umm i have to be careful now.
-ALI- thumbnail
Ok. It was really full of fun and those jury categories were not new to me. Hai na tas? Once again congrats to all organisers and members of the forum for awards. To those who have not won any Its good guys rather than winning bakra, besharm categories. And those who won congrats.