Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: PIPC

How are you, Appaji? Long time no see....Hum sab bichhde huye purane papi wapas aaye hain MKMM forum mein...I see u whenever and wherever Vineet's name is mentioned.. 😆 😆 😆..Abhi tak bhule nahin usse?

😆😆😆😆😆  Whenever there is Debojit, Vineet, and Himmy  in the same place, sab purane paapi wapas aa hi jaate hai. 

Main bhi nehi badla, aur Vineet bhi nehi badla.  Woh ab bhi utna hi repulsive hai jitna C 2005 ke time tha.😆

Its been a while I have posted anything in IF.  But kya karu, puraani aadat hai. 

How have you been.  Hope everything is fine on your end.

Edited by apparaohoare - 14 years ago
PIPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

😆 Whenever there is Debojit, Vineet, and Himmy in the same place, sab purane paapi wapas aa hijaate hai.

Main bhi nehi badla, aur Vineet bhi nehi badla. Woh ab bhi utna hi repulsive hai jitna C 2005 ke time tha.😆

Its been a while I have posted anything in IF. But kya karu, puraani aadat hai.

How have you been. Hope everything is fine on your end.

I am doing ok....I know...its purani adat only....Can't resist myself, too.. 😆 😆 😆....
Vineet and Himesh duo will never change...isi baat pe lest rack!!!! do u remember this? You and Abhi mostly used to say that all the time back then... 😆 😆

rahul_02006 thumbnail
well...I would like to add some points here. Seriousness of Javed Akhtars comments atleast for Shadab had been overlooked and neglected. If I assume that what Javed mentioned about  Shadab was correct that he did  copy or  sound like Sukhwinder  which I am not sure of but even Shaan dint seem to disagree with it. This s not something to be completely overlooked , following are few lines which I had heard in an interview on  Pandit Bhimsen Joshi " Har kalakaar ek prakar ka chor hota hain. Wo apni guru ki gayaki se ya jo acha gaana sunta hain waha se apni khud ki gayaki main kuch cheezain sama leta hain, kisiki nakal karna bahut aasan hain , nakal ko asal karke apni gayaki main dhaalna mushkil hain, mera gayan mere vyaktitva ki abhivyakti hain, yehi iski  pehchaan hain. Main apne shagird se yehi kehta hu mujh jaisa nahi apne jaisa gaaon."  I think Javed also said the same thing which is important  and could be missed my most musians also. I agree Shaan is a good captain but he said it doesnt matter if he sings like sukhwinder  if the song is sung by sukhwinder and points should be only given to sur and gayaki.  Also  as most of the people here are more  concerned about grooming of contestants then the muqabla , getting high points for shadab in this particular case would have an negative impact on his career as he would continue dong the similar  thing.

4teen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahul_02006

well...I would like to add some points here. Seriousness of Javed Akhtars comments atleast for Shadab had been overlooked and neglected. If I assume that what Javed mentioned about  Shadab was correct that he did  copy or  sound like Sukhwinder  which I am not sure of but even Shaan dint seem to disagree with it. This s not something to be completely overlooked , following are few lines which I had heard in an interview on  Pandit Bhimsen Joshi " Har kalakaar ek prakar ka chor hota hain. Wo apni guru ki gayaki se ya jo acha gaana sunta hain waha se apni khud ki gayaki main kuch cheezain sama leta hain, kisiki nakal karna bahut aasan hain , nakal ko asal karke apni gayaki main dhaalna mushkil hain, mera gayan mere vyaktitva ki abhivyakti hain, yehi iski  pehchaan hain. Main apne shagird se yehi kehta hu mujh jaisa nahi apne jaisa gaaon."  I think Javed also said the same thing which is important  and could be missed my most musians also. I agree Shaan is a good captain but he said it doesnt matter if he sings like sukhwinder  if the song is sung by sukhwinder and points should be only given to sur and gayaki.  Also  as most of the people here are more  concerned about grooming of contestants then the muqabla , getting high points for shadab in this particular case would have an negative impact on his career as he would continue dong the similar  thing.

I do not agree wid you.
Shaan's keeping quiet does not imply that he accepted JA's comments on Shadab. In no way did Shadab sound like Sukhi. I actually found Sharib copying Sukhi, knowingly or unknowingly.
Shadab's voice sounds the same in 'chal chaiya' as it did in the earlier songs that he has sung.

Its plain and simple, without any reasoning, that JA was hell bent on making Shankar's team win.

It was the simplest thing to give very low marks in the first and last contest.....beech mein marks de kar, he covered up the actual atrocites he did in first n last rounds.

JA's comments in no way will help Shadab in building his career...it was, infact, a dampner on his confidence. TG, he didnt hv another song later in that episode.

Coming to BS Joshi's comments...its nothing new. We all know that most of the new singers do have some idol or guru.
- KL Saihgal was Kishor Kumar's idol
- Suraiya was Lataji's idol
- Lataji is Sunidhi and Alka's idol...donno if Shreya's also
- Kishore Da has been Kumar Sanu's idol
- Mohammed Rafi was Mahinder Kapoor's idol and is Sonu Nigam's
- Kishore Da has been Abijeet's idol
- Lataji is Kavita K's idol

and we all know that all these singers have made a name for themselves in the Hindi music industry.

But, does it mean that if these singers had come as contestants on a reality show wid JA as the judge, they deserved a 5/10 just coz of being influenced by their idols!!!😛

chutneyx4404 thumbnail

Originally posted by: somone999

WOW you people are great than the whole industry yaar. Hands down.

Seriously, it is commendable to see people having the guts to call themselves greater than the legends. Next we will see people saying that they can sing better than Kishore Sir or Lata ji. Amazing...!!!!

No one wants to accept the verdict of the experienced man, Have some sportsmanship in you, learn to accept the facts rather than nagging about this thing or the other.

I would have never given such an open comment, but things have forced me to do so. His points were valid. Why can't people accept criticism especially from such a great man who has been a music crtic for so long. He has been there since the industry started. How can anyone deny his experience!! Have some respect!

He was not biased towards any team. He gave bad marks to both teams and gave relatively good marks to Shaan's team as well. Shankarji accepted the marks as they were, no complains no regrets. This humility should be in everyone of us. Shankar's medley touched him. He has every right to give his opinion as much as the other judges. Everyone is against him only because he gave less marks. O come on! Have a Stronger Heart in yourself. Learn to accept whatever comes in your way.

This is my opinion, which i am entitled to give. Thanks.

It's not that the points were not valid.  It is the weightage that he gave those points that is bothering everyone.  I don't think he was biased either, because he seemed to be following a concept rather than a theme.  Shankharji's songs were more to his taste is all.
who does javed akhtar think he is??????

he is so bloody up himself, and he is also such a hypocrite as he ever heard how his son sings!!

he is such a biased person who believes that all the people of his generation were geniuses, and now there's no talent at all, and the truth is wat were the concept of his movies?? children separating from their mothers and cuming bak??? even sholay was a concept stolen from mera gaon mera desh which was stolen from a hollywood film, rd burman was nothing but a bllody theif of english tunes, wat sort of songs were jhoot bhole kawa kate? or suno-suna

he is not appreciative of today's talent at all!

he is a lyricist not a musician, and on top of it he is sooo bloody biased

he is obviously making no money out of movies, thats why is in every show possible

seriously go get a lifeJAVED AKHTAR

he is so up himself that once he argued with saroj khan on choreography, i mean r u kidding me???

Edited by nkapoor - 14 years ago