YuNa - 3: The Fast Forwarded Track

Interstellar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The YuNa track which started with Yuvi's mystery n moved on a smooth track, at later stage was zoomed to an incoherent ending with Yuvi setting fire to Sanjeevani!

N then Yuvi n Naina, all of a sudden hastened to fall in luv with each other!

Still unable to interpret the 'Oberoi-Singh' surname issue… Anyways Yuvi is Yuvraaj Oberoi, that's final…But still remember the case file, which shows his brother's name as Aviraaj Singh, wonder what his brother is called now!

Now everything is over, well n good… Coming to the present n the future, wish to get some pleasant, twosome, YuNa moments… Do we need a tragedy or luv triangle to get TRP favourable YuNa moments?!!! I don't think so… There can be good YuNa moments which need not be the repetitive of AR moments… Because the uniqueness in the characters makes the difference…

We get to see married couple/lovers, whose moments are unique… Luv is same, but the moments between each n every couple is different… Even in real life we get to see so many interesting twists n turns…

My experience…

• One fine day, a friend of mine turns up saying, "I'm in luv with so n so guy…" N my first reply, "Why do you want to get into hectic tussles… Better stay away…" My friend, Ms. Luv already lost in wonder land was physically present n mentally absent… So I gave up n her luv story began… N lolzz there begins the duty of a friend (myself)…
  • A phone call from my friend's mom… "Yami… Is she there… Have you both completed your combined studies?" (Obviously, my friend on a date with her luvr n most importantly, she forgot informing me, about my involvement in the date story…) "Yes aunty… We are studying economics…" (N the aunty, I must say aunties trusted me…) Or then comes my situational lie, "She just started from here n will reach your place in 15min"… N now I'll have to act at a lightening speed, give a ring to my friend or Mr.Luv's place or Mr.Luv's friend n finally chases my friend to her house… (The foremost thing, one should do as a friend on duty is to get the contact numbers n hang out places of Mr.Luv n his gang…)
  • Not to forget the courier service job, n the value added services like buying gifts on behalf, getting permission from aunty on behalf, writing lines on behalf(you should suppress your urge to thrash your friend…)n few others… If at all, refuse doing any of these so called favours, then you are likely to see a beggar in the place of your friend… Even a beggar will not plead so appealingly…
  • My least favourite n the last favour I would do for my friend-in-luv … 'The Bodyguard Duty'… Your friend n Mr.Luv standing a ten feet distance away, giggling, who had pleaded a ten minutes waiting time from me n would have taken four times the ten minutes, when I happened to take the lesson on patience (as God has gifted me a lesser level of patience, my friend has to endure my bitter reproach then n will have pacify me with a smile on her lip)… I didn't have a BP machine then, otherwise would have now given my BP shoot up levels…
  • Comes the climax… The diplomatic question-answer session between uncle/aunty n me… A greeting card or letter had been evidenced… Or a phone chat overheard… There are many a time when the truth about the divine luv story is hidden for the time period… If failed, a fresh new drama begins with inclusion of new characters (dad, mom, uncle, aunt n the list goes on..)… The wed bells or the part ways depend on various factors…

Not just one friend n not just one luv story, but we stand alongside n take an active part in a handful of such cases… So the stories are different n the moments are different… Whatever I have given is less than an outline, the entire picture will fit for a few Romantic-thriller-comedy serials…

So getting back to our YuNa, these are fictional characters that can be made even more interesting with a touch of superhuman stories (heroes thrashing a gang of goons… Well in reality, Mr.Luv got lashed by his father as well as Ms.Luv's father... Bonus thrashes from Mr n Ms.Luv's uncles n cousins…) and with additions of some creative imaginations…

The change in Yuvi's nature is unexplainable… The autocratic ruler is scared of simple n silly issues… No person in reality can change like today's Yuvi (Wish to borrow that wand, which changed Yuvi's character abruptly, for using on a few Yuvis around me to make them less aggressive…)… lolzz I would say, he has developed the condition of 'Multiple Personality Disorder'… Not only Yuvi, but Naina n few others have seem to developed the same… Wish things are put in order again… 

Guys… Plzz leave your comments, share your views...

YuNa, Part 1 n 2… Here is the link… Most would have read it…

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1327757

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1335217

Luv

Yami.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post !!!

The experience part was just hilarious.......🤣🤣🤣...did you actually have to go through this....lolz...

The surname part is still inexplicable....lolz...I mean Aviraaj being a Singh and all......lolz....so yeah...thats quite fishy...

Yeah....I have mentioned this earlier as well.....the CVs are doing all this......bringing in her pappa and the drama that followed coz they don't want to stagnate the story by showing just romance.....so earlier it was Raj.....now when he seems to have calmed down a bit...its her pappa making a grand entry to create a havoc in their love life.....and when that will be resolved they will bring in someone else to keep the story going without making it boring.....lolz........and I don't mind a triangle as long as YuNa remain together....lolz

Coming to their characterization, a lot of changes have taken place......Yuvi is no longer that AYM who used to keep his cool in the direst of situations and would plan his way out....someway or the other....he gets too emotional and doesn't have that confidence in himself that he can do anything to be with Naina.....and even Naina has changed quite a bit....but still the change is not that contrasting....so its good......I still love YuNa loads.....and this Yuvi looks cute and adorable.....but miss my AYM....lolz

Interstellar thumbnail
@ pri

pri dat my experience n not jus once... jus tell how many students are there in ur college...

n as for yuvi i want him confident n capable of handling situations.. he can be hilarious but not scared of...

and as for changes in his nature, dat will be in phases n the cause for changes would be naina.. (with many wonderful twosome moments, unfortunately those would-hav-been interesting scenes where not shown...)
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow you became kabab main haddi b/w your friend and her mom and her love  lol
but back to yuvna

they started of great!

him being the brooder and black kinght with
his one liner and his AYM attitude

Naina being bubbly and always being in unwanted place, telling lies,
being detective and finding out what yuvi was upto all the time

these two had amazing chemistry together, they acted well, they understood each other well and it showed on the screen.

everything was going great until the fire climax! after that it just went downhill.

yuvi never really realized the hurt he caused naina, or naina didnt show the pain of getting betrayed from one person she loved more
than her life properly. in fact their track was just fast forwarded from then. jali jali "i love you" and then "date" and then killing of yuna character

yuvi turning in to romantic cheezy person and then a comadian and then a emo devdas while naina being all matured up all of a sudden and telling yuvi what to do next and not to be afraid of papa

CVs totally killed the show...i dont even feel like watching it anymore and i havent really watched the epi this entire week.

unless they bring back the old yuvi and naina back there is no point in watching. and i dont think it will happen because armaan is back which mean yuvna will get sidelined and will be use as just props.

btw great topic yami! just what we needed. gosh i miss reading your post

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lmao Yami that was hilarious and damn true :P....we always get grinded when our friend is in love :P

lol but ya why has his character taken a 360 turn...lol I mean it's Yuvi...he is supposed to be the ruler...someone who would go up to pappa and be like...lookji..I love your daughter...bhar mein jao :P
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Yamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗

YuNa story has become tooooooooo boooooooring 4 me!!!!
It really is just pathetic!!!! Raj didn't even do much harm nor separate them nor add any spice to their relationship!!!!

Naina's dad entry is just typical, n wat will entail is VERY predictable!!!! 

On top of this Yuvi, a guy who was soooooooooooooo CONFIDENT and sure of himself, a person despite failing his exams, was ALWAYS lukin for opportunities to assist  Dr SHANK IN SURGERIES!!!!
Dr Shank who can spot  an amateur at the drop of a hat was IMPRESSED with his ability!!!! N i believe so were other DR's!!

This Yuvi has SUDDENLY turned into a 'cry baby', not lettin go of Naina's hands!!!!
He still owns that brain doesn't he? So why can't he go out of his way n mastermind such a plan that wud mke Naina dad accept him!!!!

I agree with u Yami no person can change THAT much!!!!

This doesn't mean Yuvi wasn't insecure before, he was, but he had  A MISSION which covered this side of him to some extent!!!
Why not put forth another mission now???

In sidelinin YuNa n killin their characters, it's not difficult to find SidMa more interestin........!!!! 

Wat can the actors give forth wen the character n storyline is a mess itself!!! 
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessuma

lmao Yami that was hilarious and damn true :P....we always get grinded when our friend is in love :P

lol but ya why has his character taken a 360 turn...lol I mean it's Yuvi...he is supposed to be the ruler...someone who would go up to pappa and be like...lookji..I love your daughter...bhar mein jao :P

bold one is so like yuvi
damn it i want that yuvi back
Edited by ilive2laugh - 14 years ago
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilive2laugh

wow you became kabab main haddi b/w your friend and her mom and her love  lol   yea sneha dat story, i must say stories, will take pages to fill...

but back to yuvna

they started of great!

him being the brooder and black kinght with
his one liner and his AYM attitude 

Naina being bubbly and always being in unwanted place, telling lies,
being detective and finding out what yuvi was upto all the time 

these two had amazing chemistry together, they acted well, they understood each other well and it showed on the screen.

everything was going great until the fire climax! after that it just went downhill.    n lolzz still going downhill wish a break is put here n are mended back to form...

yuvi never really realized the hurt he caused naina, or naina didnt show the pain of getting betrayed from one person she loved more 
than her life properly. in fact their track was just fast forwarded from then. jali jali "i love you" and then "date" and then killing of yuna character   yuna track was jus hastened up to fit the rest...

yuvi turning in to romantic cheezy person and then a comadian and then a emo devdas while naina being all matured up all of a sudden and telling yuvi what to do next and not to be afraid of papa   the total collapse of  two beautiful characters n the unshown passion filled romantic scenes..

CVs totally killed the show...i dont even feel like watching it anymore and i havent really watched the epi this entire week.

unless they bring back the old yuvi and naina back there is no point in watching. and i dont think it will happen because armaan is back which mean yuvna will get sidelined and will be use as just props.  well the fate of yuna is unpredictable as of now...

btw great topic yami! just what we needed. gosh i miss reading your post  lolzz if only yuna are shown we could make topics... n thanks sneha...

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

lmao Yami that was hilarious and damn true :P....we always get grinded when our friend is in love :P we the pitiable friends... lolzz but we must fulfil our duty...

lol but ya why has his character taken a 360 turn...lol I mean it's Yuvi...he is supposed to be the ruler...someone who would go up to pappa and be like...lookji..I love your daughter...bhar mein jao :P 👏👏   sumi dats simply well put....

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
lmao sneha, sumi and sofna....I loved your posts......so true.....lolz

sumi....your line....lookji....I love your daughter.....bhar main jao.....was just hilarious..🤣
even I was thinking of something similar the other day...when the drama just began....lolz

Yuvi : main Naina se shaadi karna chahta hoon...
Pappa : daffor samjha hai kya mujhe.....main Naina ki shaadi tujhse nahi hone dunga...
Yuvi: pyaar se samjha raha hoon.......baad mein mat kehna warn nahi kiya
Pappa : yeh dhamki kisi aur ko dena....main tumhari dhamkiyon se darne wala nahi hoon.
Yuvi : galat hai , darna chahiye.....and in the end, wahi hoga jo main chahta hoon....so maan le baap😉😆😆

Edited by Starry_night - 14 years ago