YuNa, The Dashing Dare-Devil n The Chirpy Charm

Interstellar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
A man's character reflects his life n living style.Yuvi's character is not like a mild sweet breeze, but a powerful stormy wind. So his character reflects his life, then his life can't be like a fluent flowing perrenial river but would be like a river gushing through wild forests n mountains, coming all the way rumbling n tumbling. Anything he handles in life would be with a touch of vigor n force; Naina n life along with Naina is no exception here.

Earlier it had been an open offer by sweet Naina with an 'I luv u' to Yuvi. Finally Dr.Hottie sealed the ILU contract acknowledging with a wet-hot confession. Saying 'ILU' to each other doesn't mean that they are entering a God's land to live-in.

The two-some tussle starts here. Just, just the beginning..... relations do not come free of cost. I wouldn't be surprised if Yuvi asks if such things like sacrifice, adjustment, compromise exists n what do they mean. He, himself, a lonesome guy wouldn't have got the opportunity to apply these words in practical life. For Naina, whose living style is protected n cosy with secure bonds would find it difficult to understand Yuvi or anyone on neutral basis.

'Understanding' sounds much simpler in meaning, but is very much complicated when applied in life. Getting into one's shoe n getting out facts like why so? what for? n finally arriving at a justifiable judgement is a sophisticated mind work. Eager to watch the dashing dare-devil n the chirpy beauty coping up with their indifferences n getting closer with intimacy.

I believe most of us miss Yuvi 😭, as AYM, his teasing wits about Naina, wall-pinning, arm twisting etc... I think the opportunities for all these romantic tactics are handsomely bright in their love life.

Say, Yuvi is working out to get rid of his trouble n when interrupted by  lovey-dovey Naina, maybe his instant response would be an aggressive look with, "we will talk later". Obviously naina would be annoyed of this treatment n walk away, wouldn't listen to his words. Yuvi could now chase her, take her onto his strong hold, pin her gently to the wall, whisper softly in her ear,😳 😳 😳 "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you.." (tuck her hair behind❀️
❀️ ❀️ , left to imagine..) n lovingly command, "you will stay away from all the mess. I can solve this..." (Left to imagine..)

Curious Naina would easily put herself in danger, despite Yuvi refraining her from entering this mess. He would easily save her, no problem in that. Well then he would be the aggressive AYM, n now Naina would run around him, clinging to his neck with an apology. (Wouldn't mind a song here πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰... left to imagine)

Like Yuvi taking her for a date to serene place n Naina saying, "...It was when I was ten years old, the dog got into our house, chasing me, I was running berserk turning all.. blah, blah, blah.." n Yuvi totally immersed in Naina with thoughts like, this gentle heart n innocent smile is all mine.. With stubborn mind n adamant hand would take her into a soft hug, silencing her 😳. (left to imagine..)

The delicate subject matter revolving around love is trust in your beloved, understanding, adjusting, sacrificing, compromising, possessing one another etc.. When there is love, these complicated subjects are the first to be confronted. Two of them learn these subjects paying with misunderstandings, sweet quarrels, word wars, harmless teasings, fake angers etc.. In the process of learning the two comes closer n closer.

PS: YuNa have become costlier nowadays. We wait for 23 hours n the next half an hour sit at the edges totally thrilled, wondering whether there will be any YuNa episode today.. No YuNa episode, then we will wait for the coming up.. Not in coming up, we will wait for precap.. The biggest thrill, not in precap too.. N forget the promos.. We YuNanians pay a premium price for YuNa, but they are worth it... It is affordable for their expressive eyes n eye locks.. Lolz, YuNanians life are same like Yuvi's, 'Full of thrills'..

Plz share your views, leave your comments..

Luv
Yami

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Firstly, Long post but its amazing.. loved it.. especially how you explained the sequence and made me drool with you..lol..

And i agree, Yuvi and Naina have a very torrid relationship and a very happening life.. but they have to learn to be able to Sail the ship correctly, otherwise the ship may just drown!! they are still learning the ropes of the relationship and they seem to be very slippery!!

Another thing in their relationship, that might affect them later is their differences; Naina is a Gujju and i dont think her dad would prefer a gujju and not only that, he has a dark past (i smell trouble here) and also in between them, their monetary status.. I read on Nainas charachter description that she comes from an affluent family and thus another problem too !! But i am sure, they will get through this, just like MaYuR did !!

But, with their story, I guess Yuvi has to learn to trust her first !! Although i am quite surprised that he accepted her love so fast.. I wanted him to dwell in self-guilt before Naina love liberates him.. but like they say, this is the silence before the storm.. Unfortunately so...

And i totally agree, their love, takraar, nokh jhok will help them understand each other better, but i hope its not too late by then!! *sigh*

And finally a Quote for YuNa about love:

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction."'

Oh and you are soo right.. YuNa are very costly hehe.. but totally worth it !! :)

FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜  πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ if i cum bak tmrw i willl comment rite now
nice post n am off too la la la la land.........................
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post !!! πŸ‘

The love scenes you have described are damn happening....want it to happen exactly the way you have mentioned. I am craving for them...lolz.....

True...their relationship is on a different plane. Its not like a normal love story....though even they have their share of ups and downs....there is much more to YuNa's relationship. Their confessing their love for each other is not enough. They need to understand each other in and out. They still have many things to know about each other. Yuvi as you said has lived a lonely life so practically words like compromise, adjustment, understanding doesn't exist for him and also he doesn't like anyone's interference into his personal space. On the other hand, Naina has always got what she wanted by hook or by crook so even she is not accustomed to all that. And they are two egoistic people......though their love is strong and deep-rooted...its difficult for them to adjust into it. No matter how strong the love is....there are many other things that play a pivotal role in making a relationship stronger and last long. They need to learn them first. Yuvi needs to trust Naina and also be honest. Otherwise it can be lethally dangerous for their relationship. Hope they try to get to know each other better and face their problems together....it will bring them closer and help in better understanding.
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post yami
they both have long way to go before they can understand each other

Yuvi was brough up on his own (as far as we know) he was always alone. his mind was full of hatered and revenge. there was no such thing as love, no one was there for him to support him or just tell him it will all be alrite

Naina on the other hand is full of love, life and masti. she never had to face any situation as Yuvi did. her view of life is completely differnt from Yuvi's. there is colour in her life unlike Yuvi's which was just black and white.

they both are hot headed and can act implusively. Naina needs to understand Yuvi...she has to know tha he has lived a dark life. she is the only one he can trust fully, the only one he will do anything and everything for, the only one who loved him and made him realize what it is all about.

they need to focus more on them so that we get to see their relarionship go somehwre. AR are already a past. their sotry really wont go anywhere. ridzy will be hurt that her dad lied to her and also armaan just left her life that. there is on meat in their story anymore
instead they shouyld just close their chpater once and for all and have tammy back and focus on these two couple
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolaries4

Firstly, Long post but its amazing..  loved it..  thank u so much.. especially how you explained the sequence and made me drool with you..lol..

And i agree, Yuvi and Naina have a very torrid relationship and a very happening life.. but they have to learn to be able to Sail the ship correctly, otherwise the ship may just drown!! they are still learning the ropes of the relationship and they seem to be very slippery!! lol..may be we shud give them some time... they hav jus come out with ILU, n lot more to come yet for yuna..

Another thing in their relationship, that might affect them later is their differences; Naina is a Gujju and i dont think her dad would prefer a gujju  lolz..gujju or punju he has no other choice.. yuvi his daamat.. and not only that, he has a dark past (i smell trouble here) and also in between them, their monetary status..  I read on Nainas charachter description that she comes from an affluent family and thus another problem too !! But i am sure, they will get through this, just like MaYuR did !!

But, with their story, I guess Yuvi has to learn to trust her first !!  n also  yuvi to earn naina's n everyone else trustworthyness  Although i am quite surprised that he accepted her love so fast.. I wanted him to dwell in self-guilt before Naina love liberates him.. but like they say, this is the silence before the storm.. Unfortunately so...

And i totally agree, their love, takraar, nokh jhok will help them understand each other better, but i hope its not too late by then!! *sigh*

And finally a Quote for YuNa about love:

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction."'  n walk along life the same direction..

Oh and you are soo right.. YuNa are very costly hehe.. but totally worth it !! :)

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1kaarzoo

😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜  πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ if i cum bak tmrw i willl comment rite now

nice post n am off too la la la la land.........................

lol..unlike the episodes,  yunanian's crazy club has ample supply of yuna n lets us 😍free of cost without levying any tax.. no surcharge... no cess.. a viewer friendly budget..
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Amazing post !!! πŸ‘thanxx n *hugs*

The love scenes you have described are damn happening....want it to happen exactly the way you have mentioned. lol.. fingers crossed... I am craving for them...lolz.....

True...their relationship is on a different plane. Its not like a normal love story....though even they have their share of ups and downs....there is much more to YuNa's relationship. Their confessing their love for each other is not enough. They need to understand each other in and out. They still have many things to know about each other. Yuvi as you said has lived a lonely life so practically words like compromise, adjustment, understanding doesn't exist for him and also he doesn't like anyone's interference into his personal space.  his personal space is wide n i believe these kind of characters will be very very possessive.. wish to see a possessive yuvi who wud say in his style " u r mine.. jus mine.." (obviously holding naina closely.. ) On the other hand, Naina has always got what she wanted by hook or by crook so even she is not accustomed to all that. lol.. both r made made for each other in crookedness too.. And they are two egoistic people......though their love is strong and deep-rooted...its difficult for them to adjust into it. No matter how strong the love is....there are many other things that play a pivotal role in making a relationship stronger and last long. They need to learn them first. Yuvi needs to trust Naina and also be honest. Otherwise it can be lethally dangerous for their relationship. Hope they try to get to know each other better and face their problems together.... wish they stay together ever.. if any misunderstanding wish they solve between themselves.. get into a word war first n then find a solution... after all sweet little quarrels makes life more interesting n brings two even closer..   it will bring them closer and help in better understanding.

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilive2laugh

nice post yami  thank u..

they both have long way to go before they can understand each other

Yuvi was brough up on his own (as far as we know) he was always alone. his mind was full of hatered and revenge. there was no such thing as love, no one was there for him to support him or just tell him it will all be alrite now that he has come all alone..  everything about relations would be like a fantasy for him.. wen jp, jiggy pulled his cheek he was a little taken back with surprise.. may be such matters involving luv, frndship r comin back to him which he lost when he was a kid... 

Naina on the other hand is full of love, life and masti. she never had to face any situation as Yuvi did. her view of life is completely differnt from Yuvi's. there is colour in her life unlike Yuvi's which was just black and white.

they both are hot headed and can act implusively. n it's time they stay a little normal, spare some time to think about each other n give a thought about 'wats further'..  Naina needs to understand Yuvi...she has to know tha he has lived a dark life. she is the only one he can trust fully, the only one he will do anything and everything for, the only one who loved him and made him realize what it is all about.

they need to focus more on them so that we get to see their relarionship go somehwre. AR are already a past. their sotry really wont go anywhere. ridzy will be hurt that her dad lied to her and also armaan just left her life that. there is on meat in their story anymore
instead they shouyld just close their chpater once and for all and have tammy back and focus on these two couple agree..

Economics in practice

Price elasticity of demand : % change in demand for a product in respose to % change in price
  • product here : yuna scenes
  • change in price : highly priced (like no yuna fr 3 days a week, no promo, no precap)
  • change in demand : the same, we still wait for yuna, affording to the heavy price
  conclusion: change in price do not effect quantity demanded so the price elasticity of demand for the product yuna is perfectly inelastic.
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Yami...awww thats so cute
damn right we are thru and thru yuvna fans
no matter what
Edited by ilive2laugh - 14 years ago