YuNa 2 - For A Spicy Romance

Interstellar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Yuvi is the person who masters his thought n decides his walk. Yuvi's title stands thus, The Dashing Dare Devil, The Master Planner, The Determined Decision Maker (I may have used these words for the umpteenth time, but his character worth these titles..) n we get to add one more to the list, The Romantic Hypnotizer (Well, that's why Naina takes a trip to la la land).

As for naughty Naina we come to know, she is tough too. Lol would luv to see their tough-some spicy romance like whether The Romantic Hypnotizer gains over The Tough Hot Beauty.😳  😳 So far the track had been very much interesting n there is broad scope to go ahead.

Yuvi n Naina have fallen in luv, agree. But does that mean some angelic spirit has entered Yuvi n Naina??!!!! 😆 Naina has become a calm, quiet, good girl. Naughtiness seems to be miles away from this new Naina. N Yuvi has become Baba Yuvi, so much softness to Naina n his witty one-liners seems to have evaporated into thin air!!!!!! N wonder why Naina doesn't trip to fall nowadays. 😉  But I suppose they can be of their own self. Wish to see that blah-blah naughty Naina, who trip over fallen leaves n witty Yuvi with a touch of aggressiveness towards Naina.

Wish Yuvi reveals a gist about his past to Naina. Say Yuvi takes Naina for a date to a serene, magnificent country side(atleast our imagination can take a trip), wher we see Yuvi-Naina n the divine nature' Yuvi softly hugs Naina for a few seconds'❤️ ❤️ ❤️ where they feel the mild breeze, hear the sound of the rustling leaves n above all, hear n feel the heart beats of one another' yuvi lifts her chin, looks into Naina's beautiful eyes, n says, "I wish to tell you about me n my past entirely, but I could only say this much now... Raj is a part of my bitter past n I have to settle certain past issues'" N I wouldn't be surprised if Naina says, "I have seen you all through these days n witnessed those gundas' I was waiting for you to speak about this" (Left to imagine'❤️).

Part 1 : Most of you would have read this... If not, here's the link...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1327757

P.S: The entire DMG n DMG fans are hyper tensed over controversial, unsettled issues n if they are left to watch a new couple's (YuNa) sensational luv track would have invited undue criticism for that new couple' Hope n believe we get fair screen spacing for YuNa after the matters are settled' 

Please leave your comments, share your views...

Luv,

Yami.

sana this is for u... one-scene/one-shot on YuNa...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/27579383

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/27584744

Edited by Tushtih7 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THANK U !! THANK U !! THANK U !! This topic is such a welcome break from all the hypothermia craziness going on in this forum .

Coming back to the post ,I would really love to see Yuvi come clean about his past and tell Naina the truth by himself.But sadly,I don't see it happening as Yuvi is too scared of even the thought of losing Naina and her trust;that too for the second time.The truth will definetly come out in a really ugly way and with that I think Yuvi and naina's relationship will also suffer bigtime.Just wish Yuvi had some faith in their love....in Naina's love.

Thanks once again for a lovely post.
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow yami you just made me imagine that scene....and I doubt it will go like that but I do hope that it does. I like the new yuna but I would have loved it if they kept the old essence of their characters .
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha09

THANK U !! THANK U !! THANK U !! thank u for ur comment n u r most welcome... This topic is such a welcome break from all the hypothermia craziness going on in this forum . agree the issue has taken a heavy toll n can understand, myself being a fan of dmg 1...

Coming back to the post ,I would really love to see Yuvi come clean about his past and tell Naina the truth by himself.But sadly,I don't see it happening as Yuvi is too scared of even the thought of losing Naina and her trust;that too for the second time.The truth will definetly come out in a really ugly way and with that I think Yuvi and naina's relationship will also suffer bigtime.Just wish Yuvi had some faith in their love....in Naina's love.   wish they both stay together watever be the problem 'coz their luv is true.. n wish both of them put some more trust on their luv n each other..

Thanks once again for a lovely post. thanxxx n *hugs*

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

wow yami you just made me imagine that scene....and I doubt it will go like that but I do hope that it does. I like the new yuna but I would have loved it if they kept the old essence of their characters .

thanks sumi...*hugs*

i like the new yuna too.... but i wish to see a hot n sweet romance... which is possible only both get naughty waughty with a sprinkle of tough attitude....
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Another lovely post with a subtly romantic scene....loved it !!!

I would seriously love to see Naina and Yuvi in their pre-confession days mode. Though they should not be fighting all the time but their cute bickerings should also be shown. Thats the nitty-gritty of their relationship....a bit or maybe a lot of romance blended with a spoonful of their nok-jhoks.....😆
Edited by Starry_night - 14 years ago
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with you yami
as much as we like this new Yuvna
we still want to see their old self
back once in awhile...Naina again
messing things up or annoying
Yuvi and Yuvi giving her AYM looks lol

oo and i wish she'd call him dafford...
i miss that line lol
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Another lovely post with a subtly romantic scene....loved it !!!

I would seriously love to see Naina and Yuvi in their pre-confession days mode. Though they should not be fighting all the time but their cute bickerings should be shown. Thats the nitty-gritty of their relationship....a bit or maybe a lot of romance blended with a spoonful of their nok-jhoks.....😆

i desperately miss his one liners n his provoking wits for naina..

first arouse her n then pacify her, will be a cute romance..

n naina cud irritate yuvi, make him jealous speaking to some young chap.. then cool down her AYM... wish to see them spicy n all hot...

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilive2laugh

totally agree with you yami

as much as we like this new Yuvna
we still want to see their old self
back once in awhile...Naina again
messing things up or annoying
Yuvi and Yuvi giving her AYM looks lol

oo and i wish she'd call him dafford...
i miss that line lol

lol dat wud be a lovely scene...

n i wish too dat she calls him daffod..

n wish yuvi gives
naina a nick name like 'nautanki' or something else..

ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yea nautaki would be good lol
i wanted to see their nokh-jokh
track you know
before they were messing with each other
but now that they have confessed their feelings
 they should get cute moments...Raj's track could
have waited. it would make story more interesting

Naina falling more and more for him and then
bang the trust issue comes come. they need to