Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
@yami.....lolz...I so love to see the once love birds lashing and thrashing each other....lolz......that's one of my favourite sights....only if they are already not meant to be together and are not serious.....otherwise it is very painful to see something like that happening to your friends....lolz
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Yupp I agree with the fact, that Yuvi's change in nature was not shown gradually. It was shown as if all of a sudden a new changed Yuvi appeared out of the blue. I guess you can blame that on the limited amount of screen space YuNa have been getting ever since Yuvi's grand revenge plan backfired on him.

Hmmm...I think the traits Yuvi is portraying now are just a different shade to his character. I know Yuvi originally is suppose to be a reserved, rational and confident young man...but I guess the problem these days is he is giving in too easily and has lost his original fighting spirit. I guess that is what's disappointing... that Yuvi is being too tensed about losing or separating from Naina, and is not thinking in a more practical and confident manner. This shows that Naina is Yuvi's biggest weakness, but Yuvi should also face things like a man.

yeh this is the disappointing thing abt yuvi...

n i wan him to change his weakness to strength.. when a man is at the verge of losing his only dearmost companion will gather his utmost strength(his fighting spirit..)  face the challenge n win his dear one.. dats wat i expect from yuvi....

n u have coined rightly, i wish he faces things like a man...

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

@yami.....lolz...I so love to see the once love birds lashing and thrashing each other....lolz......that's one of my favourite sights....only if they are already not meant to be together and are not serious.....otherwise it is very painful to see something like that happening to your friends....lolz

pri i meant dad/ uncles thrashing Mr.Luv... lolzzz will be painful at dat moment but when u turn back to see later, even dat will be hilarious...

n the luvbirds do enter into fights but jus heated up arguments... 

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMg yami *same pich *.me too wnet through all those stupid lies in front of ma frnd/z mom...OMG that was hillarious ...i would even land up in myself caught in situations then have tio think a lie in a train fast sppeed ..BY goddd .
yes yuvi have changed so much he is no longer YUVRAAJ he used to be a complete turnoverrrrrr....wish ma AYM back..........yuvi shpuld not be jolly or esy person .or he must have been easy person  after naina came in his life but so much revealtion .....yuvi should be all grounded in front of others but in front of nian he should lovebvle n mr romeo..........NAINA she be jolly, easy going, telling lies SHE SHOUL:D LIESS, she should land in rpblems n yuvi shpuld sort outt.....she should handle yuvi's temeper.......AFTER FIIRE THING yvui never apologised to naina properly undertasanind to her broken feeling jor naina showed him n every 1 how deeply she was hurt she just forgave me easily...........wowwy.WANY MA YUNA BACKKKKKkkk
Belle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yami... Though I know ur part in various love stories, I had a hearty laugh once again...

Back to YuNa... I love Yuvi with his cheesy one liners, as AYM n also as a lover boy... I really like him scaring everyone(except Naina) just with one look, his cool approach in any situation n his care for Naina(my fav, like in talli scene..)...

But now... I never thought(even in my wildest dreams...) that Yuvi one day would fear Naina's pappa...

N Naina is supposed to be a bubbly girl n all talkative... Nowadays she is so responsible n calm...

Hope our original YuNa will be back soon...

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tushtih7

The YuNa track which started with Yuvi's mystery n moved on a smooth track, at later stage was zoomed to an incoherent ending with Yuvi setting fire to Sanjeevani!

N then Yuvi n Naina, all of a sudden hastened to fall in luv with each other!

Still unable to interpret the 'Oberoi-Singh' surname issue' Anyways Yuvi is Yuvraaj Oberoi, that's final'But still remember the case file, which shows his brother's name as Aviraaj Singh, wonder what his brother is called now!

I was watching that scene few days back and laughing at there errorsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† or bloopersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now everything is over, well n good' Coming to the present n the future, wish to get some pleasant, twosome, YuNa moments' Do we need a tragedy or luv triangle to get TRP favourable YuNa moments?!!! I don't think so' There can be good YuNa moments which need not be the repetitive of AR moments' Because the uniqueness in the characters makes the difference'

I agree i need more yuna, its not fair... all i hear is get AR take out SR or vice versa, no one talks about YUNA wich shows how important they are im so annoyed at that, i also want a AR lovestory but sum respect to the ppl who ran ur show for teh past few months

We get to see married couple/lovers, whose moments are unique' Luv is same, but the moments between each n every couple is different' Even in real life we get to see so many interesting twists n turns'

Agree there are so many things that can happen but nope, there not interested in wasting there time on yuna, instead tehy wanna keep creating fights, CV's wake up

My experience'

• One fine day, a friend of mine turns up saying, "I'm in luv with so n so guy'" N my first reply, "Why do you want to get into hectic tussles' Better stay away'" My friend, Ms. Luv already lost in wonder land was physically present n mentally absent' So I gave up n her luv story began' N lolzz there begins the duty of a friend (myself)'
  • A phone call from my friend's mom' "Yami' Is she there' Have you both completed your combined studies?" (Obviously, my friend on a date with her luvr n most importantly, she forgot informing me, about my involvement in the date story') "Yes aunty' We are studying economics'" (N the aunty, I must say aunties trusted me') Or then comes my situational lie, "She just started from here n will reach your place in 15min"' N now I'll have to act at a lightening speed, give a ring to my friend or Mr.Luv's place or Mr.Luv's friend n finally chases my friend to her house' (The foremost thing, one should do as a friend on duty is to get the contact numbers n hang out places of Mr.Luv n his gang')
  • Not to forget the courier service job, n the value added services like buying gifts on behalf, getting permission from aunty on behalf, writing lines on behalf(you should suppress your urge to thrash your friend')n few others' If at all, refuse doing any of these so called favours, then you are likely to see a beggar in the place of your friend' Even a beggar will not plead so appealingly'
  • My least favourite n the last favour I would do for my friend-in-luv ' 'The Bodyguard Duty'' Your friend n Mr.Luv standing a ten feet distance away, giggling, who had pleaded a ten minutes waiting time from me n would have taken four times the ten minutes, when I happened to take the lesson on patience (as God has gifted me a lesser level of patience, my friend has to endure my bitter reproach then n will have pacify me with a smile on her lip)' I didn't have a BP machine then, otherwise would have now given my BP shoot up levels'
  • Comes the climax' The diplomatic question-answer session between uncle/aunty n me' A greeting card or letter had been evidenced' Or a phone chat overheard' There are many a time when the truth about the divine luv story is hidden for the time period' If failed, a fresh new drama begins with inclusion of new characters (dad, mom, uncle, aunt n the list goes on..)' The wed bells or the part ways depend on various factors'

Lol yami u do so muchπŸ˜†

Not just one friend n not just one luv story, but we stand alongside n take an active part in a handful of such cases' So the stories are different n the moments are different' Whatever I have given is less than an outline, the entire picture will fit for a few Romantic-thriller-comedy serials'

So getting back to our YuNa, these are fictional characters that can be made even more interesting with a touch of superhuman stories (heroes thrashing a gang of goons' Well in reality, Mr.Luv got lashed by his father as well as Ms.Luv's father... Bonus thrashes from Mr n Ms.Luv's uncles n cousins') and with additions of some creative imaginations'

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i agree so much can be done but nothing happensπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

The change in Yuvi's nature is unexplainable' The autocratic ruler is scared of simple n silly issues' No person in reality can change like today's Yuvi (Wish to borrow that wand, which changed Yuvi's character abruptly, for using on a few Yuvis around me to make them less aggressive')' lolzz I would say, he has developed the condition of 'Multiple Personality Disorder'' Not only Yuvi, but Naina n few others have seem to developed the same' Wish things are put in order again' 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i agree they seem to forget wer it all started or they've jst changed them because they think developing there characters wud be a waste of time and episodes i gus, hope they soon understand how much we luv yuna and there original base, the way they started, there actual personality😊

Guys' Plzz leave your comments, share your views...

YuNa, Part 1 n 2' Here is the link' Most would have read it'

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1327757

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1335217

Luv

Yami.

Luvly post yamiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ keep making more will check the other two later😊
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sups2222

OMg yami *same pich *.me too wnet through all those stupid lies in front of ma frnd/z mom...OMG that was hillarious ...i would even land up in myself caught in situations then have tio think a lie in a train fast sppeed ..BY goddd .  hi supri...will be pleasant memory to look bac at...
yes yuvi have changed so much he is no longer YUVRAAJ he used to be a complete turnoverrrrrr....wish ma AYM back..........yuvi shpuld not be jolly or esy person .or he must have been easy person  after naina came in his life but so much revealtion .....yuvi should be all grounded in front of others but in front of nian he should lovebvle n mr romeo..........NAINA she be jolly, easy going, telling lies SHE SHOUL:D LIESS, she should land in rpblems n yuvi shpuld sort outt.....she should handle yuvi's temeper....... so true yuvi's temper should be handled by naina.. AFTER FIIRE THING yvui never apologised to naina properly undertasanind to her broken feeling jor naina showed him n every 1 how deeply she was hurt she just forgave me easily........... a factual explanation from yuvi (his state of wounded mind...) n approval from naina (seeing yuvi from every angle..), a moment of understanding each other was the missing follow-up...   wowwy.WANY MA YUNA BACKKKKKkkk

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tharuni

Yami... Though I know ur part in various love stories, I had a hearty laugh once again..  thank u...

Back to YuNa... I love Yuvi with his cheesy one liners, as AYM n also as a lover boy... I really like him scaring everyone(except Naina) just with one look, his cool approach in any situation n his care for Naina(my fav, like in talli scene..)... 
talli scene was the best yuna scene we had so far....

But now... I never thought(even in my wildest dreams...) that Yuvi one day would fear Naina's pappa...  yeh usually ppl in luv get lost in dream land but strangely here he's lost his marbles it seems, lets wait n see..

N Naina is supposed to be a bubbly girl n all talkative... Nowadays she is so responsible n calm...  
must be another side effect of luv...lolzz

Hope our original YuNa will be back soon...  
we never fail to hope....

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

Luvly post yamiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ keep making more will check the other two later😊

hi nadia..

i think we should forget the sur name calamity... lol a  good comedy..

we need more of yuna... n right from the start we are hoping to get more yuna..wonder wat will happen now..

i really want the characters to be consistent, it was the orginal character that we where all attracted to.. wish to see that old naina, n all of a sudden the chatter box has become reasonable, resposible n reserved... i want to see her all blah blah.. n abt yuvi........ nadz i've said so much, n the conclusion is he is gone crazy...

n thank u nadia...