Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ramsha247

AHHH Jens love your review! The interview made my day too!

Thanx all for the sweet comments!!

Sanjuuu yeah JW rocked the interview with her bubblyness

I love the slap message. She was like, I don't slap him all the time.

Ramshu, I can watch this episode back and forth. Truly, genuine two actors. God bless them!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just love JeRan.. i wish hate mails stop! Poor KW!

May JeRan keep getting all the love they deserve! πŸ€—
...Athena... thumbnail
i dont like siddhima..but i love KW right since remix..πŸ˜ƒ he's sooo cutee!
even jenny was tooo good in the interview! i love the way KW says that hes the "janani" of the gang..πŸ˜› cuttiieee! ❀️
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jennichait_kasu

btw what did KW say the thing he dislikes about Jenny?..lol..i didn't understand there..

abt KW she said she hates him singing..LMAO...but what did her say? if anyone got it plzz do share with me...

I think he says he loves her, so no dislikes at all Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
KW said he loves everything about her 😍
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lennie

I think he says he loves her, so no dislikes at all

iu understood that part..he said i think i like everything about her but i didn't get what he said just before that...anyway thansk for the replyπŸ˜ƒ
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: jennichait_kasu

btw what did KW say the thing he dislikes about Jenny?..lol..i didn't understand there..

abt KW she said she hates him singing..LMAO...but what did her say? if anyone got it plzz do share with me...

@Jenny: actually even i was soo shocked to know KW receives hate mails in such extent..it's really sad how people are binded by their selfishness...

actually nowdays i don't even get mad at charcters..i get mad at CVs becuase i feel they are responsible for everything...

He said he does not dislike anything. He loves everything about her, because she laughs at his PJ;s and all. He hates that Riddhima does not let him touch her πŸ˜†

She said, that KW sings the most weird third class songs and he therefore hums them too, so by the end of the day she ends up doing the same. singing and humming and she then thinks why does she sing these songs..

Yes, KW mentioned in the interview. I felt so bad. It's not his fault damn it. He is just doing his role. Yeah, it's the creatives fault..

I am gonna put the full interview transcript on this post like soon, cause am gonna re-watch the interviw.
JennyPenny thumbnail
iu understood that part..he said i think i like everything about her but i didn't get what he said just before that...anyway thansk for the replyπŸ˜ƒ

He thought the question was for Sid-Riddhima, so he was answering in terms of Riddhima, but she was like, me and so then he said he does not have dislikes about her.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I have not seen the interview , yet. 🀣.....But I can figure out how adorable it is. JeRan rule and they should be whacked with table-lamps and curtain rods if they don't continue working together.

I will see the interview and come back to this thread to do chappad-chappad.

P.S- Just repeating what Rammzie said. Don't respond to negative comments. Just press the 'report' button.

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
They truly deserve this love. It's not their fault for any of this stuff.. We all can fight for the story, but we have no right to hate or bash actors. They are just doing their job.

Am gonna post the full transcript Ramshu. Just updated on page 1 when I am done.