Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I am going to sleep as of now but i feel this topic will be closed..

Awwww man!

Love JeRan!
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So I dont like the couple..but I love Jennifer..so she was cute in it <3 Love her chappad chappad! Shes just a nice, genuine human being who cares for  her co actors and drops them home..Not the first time she did this <3😳 I love her!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Miles AGREE! JeRan rock yaar!

Anita thanx for your comment.. Jennifer is so sweet indeed!
-SilentLove- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuV_MiLeS

<font size="3">Nice topic Reshma</font>👏

<font size="3">LOVE LOVE LOVE JeRan!!!</font>❤️

<font size="3">They are the most Magical pair. Our wait really paid. Now I understood that how come their on-screen chemistry turns out to be sooo HOT and cute. Its their off-screen bonding which shows on-screen as well😍</font>

<font size="3">Today I wanna say that, no matter what happens to DMG, we'll love JeRan forever!!! They are the most adorable people I've ever seen. They will make an amazing off-screen couple. We want to see more of them together</font>😃

<font size="3">JeRan Forever!!!!</font>🥳

I seriously demand more!!! GOSH they are so cute!!

Love them! And yes we shall love JeRan forever!

And they know we love them! 😉
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsha247

Fary i love your LAMBA review! Agree fully!!

Jotttttt 🤣 Haii jalan hui but seriously i know you didn't mind.. they were SOO cute!! 🤣

OMG I love that avi! SOOO using!!

Noooooooooooooooooo I do mind😆 I was jealous😆 I so need to catch that plane to mumbai now😆
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i agreee with each and every word you have said.................if you have such amazing friendship off screen it is sooo easy to see you guys set fire on screen,

we have accept you guys with our whole heart..............in 2 months you have created magic and are creating more magic............hope to see more of such cute cute interviews by them...............karan is a darling ........he gets along with everyone in this whole wide world...........how can anyone not like him................God bless both of them and the people who made this interview possible
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Jottttttttt 🤣 Fly off and bring us more interviews of them HAHA! Stalk the sets!

Sun09 thanx for agreeing with me! I love JeRan so much more offscreen then onscreen! They are so sweet! Please go to TT blog and thank them too!Edited by ramsha247 - 14 years ago
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are soooooooo amazing together!!! They are so much at ease with each other and such great friends. The comfort level and warmth they share is so adorable! They are both gifted actors. Cant stop watching the interview again n again. :P They are just the PERFECT couple acc to me!! Phenomena chemistry on and off screen!! Thanks for making this topic Ramsha 🤗
-SilentLove- thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbiddenlove

They are soooooooo amazing together!!! They are so much at ease with each other and such great friends. The comfort level and warmth they share is so adorable! They are both gifted actors. Cant stop watching the interview again n again. :P They are just the PERFECT couple acc to me!! Phenomena chemistry on and off screen!! Thanks for making this topic Ramsha 🤗

I agree yaar!! They are one of the most adorable pairs offscreen! We are glad to be gifted with them..
I am watching it too again and again..

JeRan MAGIC! 😍
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramsha247

Jottttttttt 🤣 Fly off and bring us more interviews of them HAHA! Stalk the sets!

Sun09 thanx for agreeing with me! I love JeRan so much more offscreen then onscreen! They are so sweet! Please go to TT blog and thank them too!

my dear you have to be literally blind not to notice the amazing chemistry between them😳....those who made this jodi really knew what they were doing and no wonder their relationship is getting stronger on screen and their friendship is a treat to watch offscreen

i shall surely go and comment there demanding for more and more such interviews............