Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
I need to see this.. and then I'll post my comments
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome interview, not only coz we saw them together answering questions and such, but how they are with one another, and totally comfortable and chilled out together

😳 

Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Is Jen actually paying attention our threads? There is no love or hate, but there is something..

They both looked SO cute... 😳

Their hugs/ and their little arm things were so cute. If I was not addicted to this pair, I am now for sure.. Just love them together..

Loved their answers about each other.. He keeps her laughing.. Aww so cute, and they were smiling throughout the interview - SO adorable.

JW dislikes KW's singing 😆 and Jen goes, she hums it and goes, why am I singing this third class song 😆

AWWWW He likes everything about her. They are so ADORABLE. DID i mention that already??? OMG, the whole PJ thing.. Is there an avi for this?? I think I just died.. JeRan are amazing together.. People watch them as Sid and Riddhima only because they have their own kind of magic.. It's pointless to compare them to tohers, because every couple is unique and all fans that their couple is the best, but JeRan are so sweet, so humble and down to earth people.

KW likes to gossip.. That was so funny. Glad to know the entire cast was there, Neha, Sheban, it was such a treat to see all of them.

Haila, their favorite scene is today's, but is it the confession or what??? It was 11th of March, umm, was it the confession or the one before it?? * scratches head*

AHHH>. JW made my day.. I love this girl.. She likes my name.. Ooh I like her too.. JW was a sweetheart.

It was a pleasure to see them both.. Wonderful interview, can't ask for anything more than this..

🤗

If not in DMG, we shall see them again, because JW-KW are POWERFUL together. Love these two.. and they just made my day

Thanks to Muni di, Tani and the entire TT team for this interview!!!
nayaesha thumbnail
I don't like Sidhima like at all but I like Karan Wahi from his Remix days!!He's a cute bacha type guy!!His answers were nice too...Gossip King😆😆😆😆

But for me Jenny rocked the interview..I love her so very much!!She is the sweetest thing ever and her Chappad Chappad is everything awesomeness!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

I hope we get to see more of Jenny..!!I love her interviews very interesting😳😳
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
it was indeed a sweet interview...I loved it...obviosuly I loved Jennifer's parts...haha just loved how she said "hello people"..:what's up?"..lol..she is such a bachha inside...lovee her...

but i must admit KW was soo sweet as well

LMAO…he was indeed hilarious at some points…

And I felt sad when Jenny said nobody is spoiling the show..I think both of them have been bashed and criticized enough even when they were at no fault..poor souls!!

nevertheless I am too happy to se Jenny soo happy, chilled out, and relaxed, and having fun with the whole cast.
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: jennichait_kasu

it was indeed a sweet interview...I loved it...obviosuly I loved Jennifer's parts...haha just loved how she said "hello people"..:what's up?"..lol..she is such a bachha inside...lovee her...

but i must admit KW was soo sweet as well

LMAO…he was indeed hilarious at some points…

And I felt sad when Jenny said nobody is spoiling the show..I think both of them have been bashed and criticized enough even when they were at no fault..poor souls!!

nevertheless I am too happy to se Jenny soo happy, chilled out, and relaxed, and having fun with the whole cast.

Yes, no one is spoiling the show. They are just actors who are doing their roles.

JW made my day... AHHHHH..
Sanju_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Yes, no one is spoiling the show. They are just actors who are doing their roles.

JW made my day... AHHHHH..

btw she took your name...hehe..
ditto they are just actors but people went too too low to bash them...i truly feel too bad for them
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AHHH Jens love your review! The interview made my day too!

Thanx all for the sweet comments!!

Sanjuuu yeah JW rocked the interview with her bubblyness
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: jennichait_kasu

</div>btw she took your name...hehe..
<div>ditto they are just actors but people went too too low to bash them...i truly feel too bad for them

Seriously people need to cut everyone a break.. and I don't see how they can spoil any of the story.

It's a pity KW gets hate mail. I mean how low can you go with that stuff.

I know. I never thought she would make a special note on that message. Whatever I said in the message was totally true..

One thing I loved about them was, they are so humble and down to earth.
Sanju_ thumbnail
btw what did KW say the thing he dislikes about Jenny?..lol..i didn't understand there..
abt KW she said she hates him singing..LMAO...but what did her say? if anyone got it plzz do share with me...
@Jenny: actually even i was soo shocked to know KW receives hate mails in such extent..it's really sad how people are binded by their selfishness...
actually nowdays i don't even get mad at charcters..i get mad at CVs becuase i feel they are responsible for everything...
Edited by jennichait_kasu - 14 years ago