Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I agree with Sue chech, no self-respecting woman would go back to a husband like Shankar who threw her out of the house on the basis of someone else's words.  On the other hand, Nandini is being made out to be some supreme self-sacrificing woman, who goes to jail to save her MIL, and it doesn't look like she has much by way of brains, considering she signed the divorce papers, just because Mangu told her to do so.  Aargh, this serial makes me so mad.  I am just glad I don't watch it, just read the updates.  Watch panninaa en BP enna aagumo theriyaadhu.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

I agree with Sue chech, no self-respecting woman would go back to a husband like Shankar who threw her out of the house on the basis of someone else's words.  On the other hand, Nandini is being made out to be some supreme self-sacrificing woman, who goes to jail to save her MIL, and it doesn't look like she has much by way of brains, considering she signed the divorce papers, just because Mangu told her to do so.  Aargh, this serial makes me so mad.  I am just glad I don't watch it, just read the updates.  Watch panninaa en BP enna aagumo theriyaadhu.

Cool down dear...our familly need us more....our BP shd not go up for all these nut cases..!!πŸ˜‰Tell me which serial is not stupid??

To be frank that Nandini is a very irritating specimen - right from the beginning I have noticed that she behaves like as though a nut is lose in her head.  She thinks she has achieved something great by self sacrificing for her MIL and giving room for Shankar to marry again. She feels that is the least she cud do for her dear MIL & family for all the kindness rendered to her.

That SOG Shankar talks abt Nandini being a 2nd hand stuff  thus she is not worthy to be his wife anymore. Wat do you call him if he marries again? Isn't he a 2nd hand stuff too?? Which law says a man remains 1st hand thru-out his life? Why are women always degraded like this? Is it coz they are the receiving end? So wat??? It takes two to clap hands.....so both are equal by all measures.😑😑

Does Shankar know abt of the rape case? Or he blindly believes that Prasad/Nandy were lovers? All I remember is he will tell "Pesathingga" when someone tries to explain the situation to him...why does he want to block his brains from reality???😑

Nandini is to be blamed for the thing that has happened to her. She decided to go astray from her frens when they went out for that outing. She is not an ignorant child - she is old enough to know that there is danger out there if she doesn't stay in group.

Btw Eljay...have you ever come across any rape case victims like Nandini....who goes thru the whole pregnancy procedure & not remember anything at all but comes out as good as new? no stretch-marks, no sign of lactating...!!...πŸ˜†

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prasad has done a role in a recent movie, i think it is Mundhinam paarthene. not sure.. may be coz of that he moved out?
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Sue chech, I had mentioned this absence of stretch marks a long, long time back, and I still wish I knew the name of the doctor who can make the marks disappear like that!  Even if it is too late for me, there will be lots of other women who will be glad to get that info!πŸ˜ƒ