Idhayam Mar 15 - 19 Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update, nithya.  I have reached the point where I cannot stand this Mangu and her Saku.
Thanks Nithya ...

Oh , So Nandy faints b'cos of food poison aah .. Naan kooda Nandy preggy oh nu nenachen ... Will be a chance for Shanky to accept her back naa ...
Thanks for the update Nithya. Same old Jail logic trying to kill in Jail and same old poison in food and will be same old that person will survive in the hospital(Being a heroine - I think mostly this works for heroines).
Thanks, Nithya.  Since we are seeing the same scenes in all these shows, does this mean that here too there is a possibility of acid being thrown on Nandini and then one face transplant and then another ad infinitum?

After a long time, just checked wat happening.. So everything is out now and many(inspecto, prasad) out...

Thanks a lot for the porumai saali updaters.. great job... I see that there are more ***s in the updates.. means that the serial itself has so many things out of IF COC.. this is wat i was mentionign from starting that one such day will come when we need to ue ** for updating the serial itself..

Anandham was pretty decent one compared to this as far as i know...
Thanks Nithya - for both the updates . Ayyaaapppa...
I can feel it coming - WF abortion pathi pesa poralO??
enna oru misnomer for this serial ?? konjam kooda
yaarukkum idhayme illiye???
Roja akka,

Illadhadhai dhane theda mudiyum.. adhu dhan idhayam thedum padalam.. In short, idhayam.. Avanga theda mattanga.. namma dhan serila engayavadhu olinjirukkanu thedanum..

Updaters and viewers irukura great idhayamnu kokda sollalam..
Thanks Nithya ..

Aaha , Thangam Ganga vum preggy .. Hope Nandy doesn't take such foolish decisions .. Who knows Shanky might have a change of mind , if he gets to know abt it ...
Thanks Nithya for the updates. Nandhi Pregnent??? Hmmn...

I only pray they don't kill the baby. Also I am not sure what those people are upto (The jail ladies) who try to kill her.