Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: eljay

Thanks for the update, nithya.  I have reached the point where I cannot stand this Mangu and her Saku.

Eljay you can say that again....I am totally disgusted with Mangu/Saku too. That Shankar is such a dumb to swallow everything she says. Now all the more she wud want to put an end to both Nandy and her unborn infant.😡 Mangu will never want any other heir for Kalyani Kudumbam except from her daughter Saku....but  then her daughter will be barren for life for all their sins.

Nowadays in our tamil movies/serials we see so much of violence & greed that ppl wud go all out to get their hands on wealth by killing their fellow mankind to reach their respective goals.😲
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: smlaksh

Thanks Nithya ..

Aaha , Thangam Ganga vum preggy .. Hope Nandy doesn't take such foolish decisions .. Who knows Shanky might have a change of mind , if he gets to know abt it ...

He might want his baby minus Nandy..!!😡😡...but I trust Nandy might have the custody of her child coz baby needs his/her mum to nurse him.👏
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Nitya....appreciate your effort / hardwork very much..!!👍🏼
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Thanks for the update Nithya. Same old Jail logic trying to kill in Jail and same old poison in food and will be same old that person will survive in the hospital(Being a heroine - I think mostly this works for heroines).

Absolutely correct - serial oru thadavey parthal nooru thadavey parthamathiri..!!👏
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates laksh..

I feel that lady who was pushed was Ponamma.. Ponnama Kalyani polambalukku jaile thevalam vanthuttannu niniakiren..😆
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

I feel that lady who was pushed was Ponamma.. Ponnama Kalyani polambalukku jaile thevalam vanthuttannu niniakiren..😆

Yes I agree coz during their conversation Kalyani was telling Ponnama abt the care that shd be given to preggy Nandy while in the cell - I was wondering then whether it was a hint that this Ponnama will be sent there as her guardian angel..😆 

The shock on Nandy's face is seeing Ponnama - thinking what "crime" did she do to be in the same cell with her?? But on the other hand I am also worried for Ponnama's life - wat if she becames the bait? Poor lady... I hope her life is not at stake while saving Nandy......😭
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Laksh, thanks da - intha kodumaiyana serial ai update
panra namba ellam Mother Therasa kku apram Saint
status kku eligible !!!! I too think that it is Ponnu -
talk about nursing care in the prison !!!! So, Ponnu
will make sure that the arakkis sent by Gangadaran
can not poison WF - hmmm athirshtam nna ithu thaanaa??😉
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Laksh. I too think it is Ponnamma to take care of nadhy. How lucky she was.😃
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Has anyone noticed that none of the husbands in this show are worth calling husbands?  Deva does not support his wife, Saku's husband is terrified of her, Gopal doesn't back his wife 100% and is even ready to support his mother against his wife, Shankar of course is a cad, throws out his wife on the basis of someone's words, Ganesh married Sumathi just to torture her because his friend told him to do so, Bhaskar has no mind of his own, and now GD will freeze his wife's accounts and make her beg him for a muzham of poo?  I am glad this lawyer Bhagavathy is an independent woman.  More power to her.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Appada.. Kalyani finally got a job..