Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Laksh,

thanks for the updates... Kalyani sapaduku oru vazhi kedachacha?
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Laksh. GD is too much. Have a feeling Ponnama might get in trouble withe lady Anjalai.
Edited by migan - 14 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Laksh, thanks da - Ponnu's kambi counting tactics
mathiri one more?? to "take care" of WF??? sothanai
da samyyyyyyyyyyy
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why all serial heroin will be pregg after stay away from their hubby? Well all loosu are in 1 place...its  in Idhayam serial. thanks for updates..nithi,smlaksh, roja u all are angel. i dont think i can sit, watch and do updates for this serial. Great job. Hope all silent reader will  join us ......atleast press LIKE botton to makes them happy. This LIKE not for serial but for the updaters..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the hilarious updates roja..
migan thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Roja dear. Better than watching a serial.

My question(I know stupid) - how did the 2 ladies get out of their cell? Do they have warden involved or did they have to go to toilet as well?

Now ponnamma will get Mandai Adi saving Nandhi I think.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka ... Nandy means Problems??? And now Pons will become adi thaangi for Nandy paapa's sake ...
eljay thumbnail
This is fast becoming one of the silliest serials that I have ever seen.  Nobody has any brains to speak of, except Mangu.
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Muttu muttunu muttanum muttanum
Muttu muttunu muttanum muttanum
Indha serial paathu..
nan paathu..

thattu thattunu thattanum thattanum
thattu thattunu thattanum thattanum
kai rendayum sethu
kai sethu - for the updaters...

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: smlaksh

Thanks Nithya ..

Aaha , Thangam Ganga vum preggy .. Hope Nandy doesn't take such foolish decisions .. Who knows Shanky might have a change of mind , if he gets to know abt it ...

Laksh don't talk abt that stupid Shanky....ennomo avaanukku "clean record" irrukaramathiri to look at Nandy as a 3rd rate citizen. Honestly...if I were in Nandy's shoes I will never go back to husband who has got no sympathy for me for something that is not my fault. What are rape victims to do? They are so helpless to fight back a man....and in Nandy's case she was unconscious and after the ordeal she was not even herself to remember anything.  ðŸ˜²

If Nandy goes thru the pregnancy and delivers a child, I think she will learn to love this baby and becomes inseparable from him/her.😃 But somehow I feel so sorry for her other child....that child has done no sin yet ppl have pushed her away like as though she is cursed.  GD and his wife too refused to take back their grandchild, Gopal / Jaya listened to Annam's nonsense and gave up the custody for the child.....wat's going to happen to that baby??😕
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago