Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Bini311

Friends back with another question that has been bothering me lately? I am wondering if Sadhana should expose Vasu or not?

In one way Vasu is her saas, mother of her husband and her cute devar, the pillar of Rajvansh house, and Sadhana who has always thought about family first, would never even think about defaming her own mother in law. So hence her being quite is justified.

On the other hand, Sadhana knows how manipulative Vasu is? Vasu disrespects Mamaji to the core, and is using her own husband Aakleh to fulfill her own selfish desires. She used Sadhana and threw her out of the house. Same thing can happen to Ragini one day. In this sense should Sadhana stand for unjustice and expose Vasu, and let the truth come out?

Let me know your thoughts.

No, it wont happen. God forbid, should everyone talk to each other like normal human beings to clear the air and stop jumping the gun by listening to others, The Show Will Simply End!! The show must go on, so Sadhna will be silent, Vasu will be vile. A year from now, we will be still discussing the show. 😃
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Partner, FAB topic! 👍🏼 👏

I have my doubts that Sadi will NOT expose Vasu, but I have a feeling that Ranvir will. I really hope Salekh and Ragvir expose her, but I wont get my hopes up for that. 🤣 😉

I am SUPER excited to see Ragi's badla on Vasu...*dishum dishum*....🤣

I cant wait to see Ragi's protective / fuming side...SO EXCITED!!! 😍

Lekin as much as Vasu tries to plot against Sagini, she will remain unsuccessful. Humari Sagini toh will be back to their mischief again. 🤣 😍

Originally posted by: smitha80

No way Sadhana would do that.She will suffer and if Ragini suffers in the future cos of Vasu then she will try to do something like she did now.But would never turn against her lol.Unless the CT's want to show a drastic change in Sadhana and make her strong and independent and that brings me back to this question that had been on my mind,would Sadhana forgive Ragini?Cos Ragini was doubtful in the promo whether Sadhana would forgive her or not.I am sure that she would forgive easily but how is that going to help Ragini?May be revenge on Vasu part will play here.

Taking revenge on Vasu can never be exclusively for the atrocities on Sadhna.

Vasu have been using Kaushi as a tool. KAUSHI IS RAGINI'S MOTHER.

Vasu used Ragini as a tool in the dance competition aswell ...

Vasu did considerable harm to Ragini for her to question and show disgust on Vasu... if Ragini doesnt, then its only going to deteriorate her character more. I BELIEVE Ragini will retaliate now against Vasu ... because this is shaping up in that direction now.

The best thing Ragini can do for Sadhna is to go to Alekh and say PROPERLY that her misundertanding with Sadhna is cleared due to her knowing the truth. And she can go to Sadhna with the intention of a HARD APOLOGY (although Sadhna will not let that ... but atleast Ragini should carry that intention)...

Ragini must apologise to Mamaji aswell... and also Ranvir for stopping him.

Greatest effort of Ragini should only show in future tracks ... where she should never have another doubt on her sister ever!
Edited by Ice-Thinker - 14 years ago