Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
So the big Q here is what is Ragini's role going to be in all this lol.May be just uniting SaLekh! πŸ˜” Not that its bad but redemption doesn't come that easy.

May be the sisters will think of something lol.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishmewell

@ red - Her children becoming against her and dump her to live separately with their wives and never to look back is the worst punishment for Vasu. Akele rehke, buddi hoke marjayegi ek din.

@ blue - Inderjeet tho mujhe dor mat lagta hai... woh valcano ki tharah phatega kaise?πŸ˜•πŸ€’

Hopefully Inderjeet is an "extinct" volcano not a "sleeping"/"dormant" volcano..... even though there is no longer a lava supply, its not uncommon for an extinct volcano to erupt. lol
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Call me pessimist..but I have no hope whatsoever from Indrajeet....he will just say..how disgusting Vasu....you are so low...and that's it.....

How I wish...Ranvir could hear what Avni was saying to Vasu...and he could make two plus two four......

@Smitha: I don't know what role Ragini would have...but I am glad she is still now trying to find the truth...it is a good change.....
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Vasu could do with some exposing...She has gotten away with all her scheming all these years ,there should be some retribution.
They should have showed Choti maa's reasons in much more detail.
we never got to see what Vasu did to turn her sister against her
itsybitsy thumbnail
Sadhna won't expose her. Even if she says Vasu did this to her who will believe her except Mamaji and Ranvir. Aalekh will be more mad at her that now she is defaming his mom. Even Avni's words will be trusted but not Sadhna's.

Biggest punishment for Vasu will be her sons leaving the house with their wives and taking Inderjeet along.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sadhna will not expose Vasu. In fact if Ragini tries to expose Vasu, and Sadhna finds out, Sadhna will stop Ragini from doing so.
I have no idea how Ragini is going to take revenge from Vasu without ruining Vasu's relationship with her sons and causing more problems. I guess we just have to wait and watch!
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchitra_1

I do not think sadhana will do anything of that nature. Its not her.

Now Ranveer on the other hand will leave no stone un turned to expose vasu and thats best cause she needs to realize what she has done! How much hurt and pain she has caused to the children that she claims are hers

She needs to realize that she is NO BETTER THAN AMBIKA!

AMBIKA was right when she said, what I have done is NOTHING compared to what Vasu has done!

SO the best thing would be her own children and family turning against her. Specially Indrajeet. I feel he is a dormant volcano waiting to explode!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈVery well said!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Bini311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Sadhna will not expose Vasu. In fact if Ragini tries to expose Vasu, and Sadhna finds out, Sadhna will stop Ragini from doing so.

I have no idea how Ragini is going to take revenge from Vasu without ruining Vasu's relationship with her sons and causing more problems. I guess we just have to wait and watch!

yes, I just hope Vasu doesn't target Ragini afterwards, and run to Kaushi, and spoil Kaushi against Sadhana even more.....but since Kaushi's brain clot is removed...it would bring some positivity... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bini311

yes, I just hope Vasu doesn't target Ragini afterwards, and run to Kaushi, and spoil Kaushi against Sadhana even more.....but since Kaushi's brain clot is removed...it would bring some positivity... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Exactly! How is Ragini going to take revenge without getting Vasu to hate her and charge after her next?Or does she not care about what Vasu will do to her?

Lols, apparently Kaushi's brain clot being removed did not remove the negativity from her mind! But it removed the negativity from Ragini's mind!
Bini311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

</div>Exactly! How is Ragini going to take revenge without getting Vasu to hate her and charge after her next?Or does she not care about what Vasu will do to her?
<div>

Lols, apparently Kaushi's brain clot being removed did not remove the negativity from her mind! But it removed the negativity from Ragini's mind!

Vasu will be all emotional to her sons, and put her hand in the face (her trademark style), and say I did it all for you, Aalkeh....I wanted to see you happy...blah blah......and I think they will forgive her, but Vasu won't forget....and that will be the next phase of the story......Vasu plotting against SaGini.....