-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The real Dimpy Ganguly
Buzz up!
Dimpy Ganguly, who recently got married to Rahul Mahajan is actually an actress in the Bengali industry. She has portrayed herself to be a very decent girl. Turns out that is far from reality and her real self.

She is a Bengali model turned actress and has done a few Bengali films. In Hello Memsaab she has even wooed the men like Mallika Sherawat did in Guru's Mayya Mayya.

When we contacted Shiboprasad Mukherjee, who has written the Dialogues for the film he was all praises about Dimpy and he said, "She is great as a talent, very bubbly. She is a person who knows how to give her best. She is the one who wants to learn more and more and always had a dream to reach the sky, which I always appreciated about her."

When asked him about the bold scenes, he denied it and said, "No, there are no bold scenes in the film, so how could she do it? It's a very light hearted comedy film like David Dhawan's where she is playing the second lead role."

On asking him if he would cast her in the near future, "Of course, whether she is Mrs. Rahul Mahajan or whatever she will still be 'Dimpy' to us, so if there is something coming up for her we will definitely cast her," adds Shiboprasad.

"She acted in Zee Bangla's mega serial Uthoshober Ratri and even anchored Rupasi Bangla's Dashavatar TV programme. But her heart was always set on films. She was always open to do all kind of roles and cameos or say even item numbers," says a person close to Dimpy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"Dimpy Ganguly, who recently got married to Rahul Mahajan is actually an actress in the Bengali industry. She has portrayed herself to be a very decent girl. Turns out that is far from reality and her real self."

I am not trying to defend Dimpy....because I don't know her personally so I don't know what facts about her in the media are real or fake........but the opening of this article makes no sense............The whole article talks about her career so far...........what she has done and plans on doing. How does that not make her a decent girl???............bold scenes........Karina kappoor has done bold scenes.......many big name actresses have done bold scenes.........they also act in films and do item numbers..........so how come it doesn't take their "decent girl" title away from them??.....I am sorry they are really picking at this when there is like no story.  I don't drink or smoke nor do I protest about it........its personal choice.........and if thats what makes you a bad person.......well thats a little lame.................majority of people drink or smoke........but are great hearted people........aka SRK...smokes..........he is a great human being.................I don't think its fair......to say she is far from reality of  a decent girl........
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ well said Taral

We cannot judge a person by seeing her bikini pics, drinking and smoking habits. It's just her way of living and her personal choice. It is understandable if someone is accusing her for not following Indian culture but that doesn't make her a bad person.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-nitz17

^^^ well said Taral

We cannot judge a person by seeing her bikini pics, drinking and smoking habits. It's just her way of living and her personal choice. It is understandable if someone is accusing her for not following Indian culture but that doesn't make her a bad person.

agree its one thing to say that she doesn't follow Indian culture and is not a "desi" girl. but its another thing to call her not decent...................I think she is a very clean hearted individual from what I see. She was the least bitchy one in the group. As I said when they had their private dates........she stoped Rahul about three times from kissing her.........unlike other individuals in the show.  I am not favoring her..........because I didn't like any of the girls one way or another.....one of the biggest reason being was  making marriage a big joke........and how low some people can get to reach there motives............but Dimpy was one of the few that I like their personality other were Mrinmai and harpreet.
Edited by taral83 - 14 years ago
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-taral83

agree its one thing to say that she doesn't follow Indian culture and is a "desi" girl. but its another thing to call her not decent...................I think she is a very clean hearted individual from what I see. She was the least bitchy one in the group. As I said when they had their private dates........she stoped Rahul about three times from kissing her.........unlike other individuals in the show. I am not favoring her..........because I didn't like any of the girls one way or another.....one of the biggest reason being making marriage a big joke........and how low some people can get to reach there motives............but Dimpy was one of the few that I liketheir personality otherwere Mrinmai and harpreet.

agreed!!

What I liked about her the most was that she came to show for marriage and focussed on it from day1 instead of competing with others. She even kept her cool when everyone were accusing her constantly for spending more time with RM.
amyria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She looks so different in that pics😊
Dimpy was an established actor,now i wish her some good movies in bollywood too unlike payalπŸ˜‰
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
thanks
wish them all the best guys
rianicia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think people who make such baseless comments choose to "think within the BOX"!
agree with taral and nitz completely.Edited by ritwika - 14 years ago
Aamras thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
At least the people in the forum think hatke πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
raj-guria-kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its not dimpy.......i'm really sure about this.....ye to bengal ki ek jani pehechani tv actress hai, jo films me bhi kam kar chuki hai....