Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
@KK84-Yes that is budha is a total maha K ,and the scenario of her upar ponching courtesy AbHer "Me likey"๐Ÿ˜ˆAnd even i hope the bewra act is only a one off thing more than that would be unbearable.And TN will be brought down a peg or two after he finds out about AbHer.
   Agree with u GK was simply awesome in that egg eating scene.๐Ÿ˜Š
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rexy34

@KK84-Yes that is budha is a total maha K ,and the scenario of her upar ponching courtesy AbHer "Me likey"๐Ÿ˜ˆAnd even i hope the bewra act is only a one off thing more than that would be unbearable.And TN will be brought down a peg or two after he finds out about AbHer.

Agree with u GK was simply awesome in that egg eating scene.๐Ÿ˜Š

rexy, you can call me Kat!!!

The maha K I guess Itani aasaani seh upar nahin ponchegi! Heheheh! She has a heart of steel! Aww I miss rashmi! She was proper her takkar type!!

I think bewra will be a one off!...I think next few episodes everyone will simply move on with their lives! Hope somehow madRas get married!!! I miss them already! And majumdaar uncle!!!!
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 My GOD page 14 ๐Ÿ˜† its gonna take a while to read ..๐Ÿ˜† but can't wait for today's episode.i am sooo desp ๐Ÿ˜‰ for lovestories๐Ÿ˜ณ
shilpa
sam. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK84

rexy, you can call me Kat!!!

The maha K I guess Itani aasaani seh upar nahin ponchegi! Heheheh! She has a heart of steel! Aww I miss rashmi! She was proper her takkar type!!

I think bewra will be a one off!...I think next few episodes everyone will simply move on with their lives! Hope somehow madRas get married!!! I miss them already! And majumdaar uncle!!!!

U can call me samiraSmileRashmi was fantastic ,her telling everyone off after the rasam fiasco my all time fave scenes.I am missing rashmi and majumdar uncle but i am really  not missing madhav or "Spineless loser"๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†as i like to call him,and them coming back means draculain ๐Ÿ˜‰oops i mean shuklain coming back and i cant bear to see her fake I  am the best mommy around act.
KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allwaysindian

My GOD page 14 ๐Ÿ˜†its gonna take a while to read ..๐Ÿ˜†but can't wait for today's episode.i am sooo desp ๐Ÿ˜‰for lovestories๐Ÿ˜ณ

shilpa

Hey shilpa! Aww me too! I am loooving this lovestory! I loved how leher cudnt control her tears! You see many of these scenes but the actress often comes across pathar dil and goes n cries in her room! Again they gave a more realistic take where leher cudnt stop crying infront of abeer! It's so natural that this wud happen n so natural that you are not always going to go throw yourself in bed and cry away! Leher in such a great way recollected herself infront of her sis!
mINAkShi-09 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† I am surprised that abhi tak woh mere paas mein! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

waisey just for the record...I dont find Gaurav Khanna attractive! I only breathe Karan Kundra!!! Aal iz Well!!

and I am glad that jo bhi ho, atleast you are here!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I am telling you Meenakshi...GK is a great actor...not to offend anyone here but Karan as Abeer would have been mindblowing!! and Kritz as Leher!! This is a perfect love story!..this couldve been our love story for KK2!

but dekho ki halaat hai...wahaan Kundra ji is bhatkowafying idhar se udhar ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and Kritz stuck doing a really pathetic character who makes no sense! ๐Ÿ˜•

y ru surprised dat da title is wid u abhi bhi???//

n trust me kk*2 wud hav been mindblowing in dis...............but im sure smthing bigger n better is in store fr Karan...............but Kritz gosh my heart pains to watch her in dat crap shw ya.......i mean dat shw jst cant get any more crappier !!
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  @kat i know ..i am just happy that i found this show.....leher is very beautiful...ekta ko aise laeds kyo nahi milate...๐Ÿ˜ก mooli n gajar gave us upset stomach.๐Ÿ˜†
 and just want laher to take it slow but steady in rite directn ๐Ÿ˜‰ n abheer to be soo passionate ... this poora week  i want to just enjoy the *tadapana* ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ just hope they don't put fillers in like mata shows.๐Ÿ˜ณ

KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rexy34

U can call me samira๐Ÿ˜ŠRashmi was fantastic ,her telling everyone off after the rasam fiasco my all time fave scenes.I am missing rashmi and majumdar uncle but i am really not missing madhav or "Spineless loser"๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†as i like to call him,and them coming back means draculain ๐Ÿ˜‰oops i mean shuklain coming back and i cant bear to see her fake I am the best mommy around act.

Samira - I too was disgusted at madhav!! Spineless is the right word! He didn't utter a single word! And draculain really needs a kick up the backside! Hehehe!

Rashmi was brill in that scene and I think she made the right decision! Wud be great to have her back so she can teach draculain and maha K a lesson!!!

Remember the film beta where madhuri makes the maa, sis etc do all the Ghar ka kaam, thats what rashmi or leher shud do with these budhis!!! Hehehheeh! That maha k doesn't leave any opportunity to taanaa maar panditaain!
sam. thumbnail

Samira - I too was disgusted at madhav!! Spineless is the right word! He didn't utter a single word! And draculain really needs a kick up the backside! Hehehe!

Rashmi was brill in that scene and I think she made the right decision! Wud be great to have her back so she can teach draculain and maha K a lesson!!!

Remember the film beta where madhuri makes the maa, sis etc do all the Ghar ka kaam, thats what rashmi or leher shud do with these budhis!!! Hehehheeh! That maha k doesn't leave any opportunity to taanaa maar panditaain!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Loved the beta scenario ,it would serve Maha K right.But even leher is there too teach budha a lesson she just needs the right incentive 'read abeer'.Remember in the earlier epi's budha mistakes leher for rashmi and starts with her usual Vishesh tippani's๐Ÿ˜กBut leher answered her back she pretty much left budha speechless๐Ÿ˜†
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! We're doing quite good ๐Ÿ˜›