Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: KK84

Sarab - though you arent here now but I am here! come back! we will gapofy! Do you follow yeh pyar btw?

Hey kat im here to gapofy !!
Actualy im not watching yeh pyaar but the i want to keep in touch so im here πŸ€—
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allwaysindian

My GOD page 14 πŸ˜†its gonna take a while to read ..πŸ˜†but can't wait for today's episode.i am sooo desp πŸ˜‰for lovestories😳

shilpa

me tooooo πŸ˜›
natz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarabjeet_kmh

@natz wat thanks yaar....u making me feel lyk baharwala

nah re...you're not an outsider, but thank you for offering help because you don't even watch the show... πŸ€— dekh le yaar!! It's too, too good... πŸ˜›
natz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mINAkShi-09

okay soo i came yesterday n hitted da like button thinking i wud come tmrw n comment..............but wat i see 9 pagesssssssssss .............gosh n dis is da first Annex !!

i read wat every1 has written n jst luved each write up

Kat is rite i think we r jinxed but dis shw will not get over soo soon so not to worry abt dat

Sanju is right abt rest comes n goes "punji"😭 well i hav decided not to talk kmh nemore(here atleast)

Natz no campaign fr dis one plzzzzzzzzzz

Jo ur write up is grt n dis one dose'nt seem forced unlike few othersπŸ˜‰

im still in a fix abt liking da shw........well ma mom loves it........so lets see i might like it too !!

P.S im loving DMG dese days πŸ˜›

@red- Minakshi, what to do?? aadat se majboor hain πŸ˜†
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Samira - yeah leher can teach the maha K a lesson! That wud be fun to watch!! Bakey can sit on daadis khaat n give orders to daadi!! Hehehheeh!

Hi sarab!!!

Minakshi - surprised cos tho I miss karan, I am still looking at other men!! :p but I do looooooooooooove karan like no other!!!
natz thumbnail

This is paagalpan...you're staying up till 4/5am in the morn again!!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

nooooooooooooo...I went to bed at around 2:30 😳 😳 no late nights for me now 😳 😳 😳
natz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mINAkShi-09

JO wants me to open ANnex ...........dis is funny i dont watch da shwπŸ˜†

so start watching na!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
natz thumbnail

Samira - yeah leher can teach the maha K a lesson! That wud be fun to watch!! Bakey can sit on daadis khaat n give orders to daadi!! Hehehheeh!

Hi sarab!!!

Minakshi - surprised cos tho I miss karan, I am still looking at other men!! :p but I do looooooooooooove karan like no other!!!

this show has potential you know...they don't have to end it when AbHer get married. Leher can be the khatarnaak bahu and teach dadi and Shuklain a lesson after marriage...revenge for Rashmi & Majumdaar uncle 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
natz thumbnail

aaaah Sujal! RK though a big no no recently!!! 🀒

oooh Sanju...you really think abeer comes close next after Sujal?!! For me I think many other characters have moved me but in terms of looks, now thats another category altogether! 😳😳

Kat, it's the hair 😳 and the super pukey girlfriend πŸ˜† I've seen some the stills from ''Peter Gaya...'' trust me, he looks GOOODDDDD 😳 😍 ahem... 😳 😳 πŸ˜‰
natz thumbnail

Originally posted by: rexy34

I think eating the boiled egg was justified because he was already pretty frustrated with the M-R marraige going haywire and also pretty disappointed with his own family and their actions during this marraige ,i think he felt betrayed in a way because he was taught all these sanskars and following the right path and he saw his family acting in a total opposite manner.And TN slapping him did not help the situation at all😑So he hit out the only way he knew how too.
     But the getting drunk thing is totally OTT ,i hope this is a one off thing and he gets back to his senses soon.And him being a rebel is a big positive for me after all he and leher have to stand up to the whole evil brigade in the future starting with budha bin ladeen and TN.

Rexy, I disagree...getting drunk was cliched, not OTT 😳 that's what {almost} everyone does πŸ˜†