Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hello Natz! I was wondering where you were!

Read this girls..

GK is getting accolades for his drunk scene!! I think I will need to watch it again!
KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: natz

arre pakka pakka end of this month...I haven't seen the promos either...๐Ÿ˜†

whats that?
KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

yeah I can see that the thread is moving pretty well and thank god this is no BT Land.

as for volunteering to open Annex on Friday 12th march, well I think u should ask Niki because I am crap at anything I touch plus I will be very busy on that day sweetie, so I am so sorry I can't be of any help to u๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mrs Cullen - its okay! as long as you pay a visit and give your thoughts, its more than enough!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and yeah Nikita is superb!! Nikki - you have two days to catch up! ๐Ÿ˜›
KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

I am going to Opt with a No as well just because I haven't really been following the show!
Sorry! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And Angel ๐Ÿ˜ก Volunteering me without consent๐Ÿ˜†

arrey 2 days are more than enough to catch up and get the gist of it!! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› No force though!
KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Angel:The show is not from BT..so chances of heartbreak will b less here๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ..I m hoping that this show will b different in terms of treatment..it might b more realistic sinse its not a BT product๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›..Here lovers won't b swapped like they do in Ekta shows๐Ÿ˜ก...also till now chemistry of AbHer is breathtaking๐Ÿ˜ณ..so give it a try..I m sure u will not regret๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Premheer:Can I know your name๐Ÿ˜ณ..yes both Vivaan and GK were flawless in their respective drunk scene๐Ÿ‘..but GK was more impressive just because the situaton in this serial was a bit more realistic whereas situation in PKB was a bit overdramatic..so its the treatment which makes Gaurav's acting and the entire scene stand out๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Kat:Again swinging between Vivaan and GK๐Ÿคฃ..poor Karan crying in the corner๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jo - lets hope and pray that there is no love swap and no pyar here, marry there!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Drunk scene - GK was more impressive!

Confessing love scene - I found Vivan to be incredible! faar better!

arrey jo...I dont find GK attractive! I looooove Abeer! tu phir se dont do adla badli of actor and character!! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› mera tag surakshit hai!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Vivan is hotttt!

Karan is the complete package! He is the Aston Martin DB9!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ bas jaldi se he comes in a good and qualitatitve show!
KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Nikita u might give up DMG soon because I heard a certain Mr.K is making his re-entryROFL..I will not b surprised if SidMa jodi breaks now๐Ÿ˜†

I read on IF abt a Karan someone's entry! and apparantly it seems all shows are going pkb way ๐Ÿคข married to someone else, then love re entry then flashback!๐Ÿคข

I seriously pray sooo hard that yeh pyar doesnt go that way..I think it wont! Gudhan and Bittan dad is sensible...that they should study and enjoy life first before getting married!

KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rexy34

Gr8 review jyoti๐Ÿ˜ŠLoved the confession scene fab acting by GK-yami here,also loved the song played after she says No.Didnot love abeer's drunk devdas act[though GK was fab here]a little too OTT in my opinion ,I get that he is just 20 and is a little immature and impulsive but i am still dont think his actions were justified.I hope his devdas act stops as of tomorrow when he hopefully come to his senses.

Hi Rexy, you are right..his actions dont seem justified! I mean he seems the type who doesnt drink then how could he compromise all his beliefs just because he got rejected! But then on the other hand, this is soooo abeer like! Remember the scene where he had those boiled eggs!

Seems like Abeer does rebel a lot when he doesnt get his own way!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: natz

8 pages and it wasn't even an effort...๐Ÿ˜ณ this is pagalpan ๐Ÿ˜ณ and its interfering with my sleep ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ so I'm off to bed...keep the Adda rolling girls, will be back at around 8am GMT ๐Ÿค—

This is paagalpan...you're staying up till 4/5am in the morn again!!! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarabjeet_kmh

@JO..Annex queen hw r u?....
@arshi,shreya,minu and others u guys ditched me...i waiting to gapofy with u all

Sarab - though you arent here now but I am here! come back! we will gapofy! Do you follow yeh pyar btw?
mINAkShi-09 thumbnail
JO wants me to open ANnex ...........dis is funny i dont watch da shw๐Ÿ˜†