sadiya siddiqui in this serial?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys i saw sadiya siddiqui in title song of "...genda phool."

who is she in this serial?

her character has not been introduced yet!!

Sadia will play the bua of Ishan who loves Ishan more than her own son(whom she has sent to a boarding school). There will be a huge mystery around her character for some time and later you will find a shocking truth about her painful life. (As per the Original Version) I think Sadia is the perfect person chosen to play this very beautiful character.
Originally posted by AVFAN

Sadia will play the bua of Ishan who loves Ishan more than her own son(whom she has sent to a boarding school). There will be a huge mystery around her character for some time and later you will find a shocking truth about her painful life. (As per the Original Version) I think Sadia is the perfect person chosen to play this very beautiful character.
thnx for info!

Yh she sure appears in the promo.. but her character has not been shown in the first few episodes...

@AVFAN: thanks for the info.. 🤗
Sadiya's charachter name is Radha.
Originally posted by AVFAN

i wanna know thw secret now 😉

😃

Edited by aussiexoxo - 13 years ago
Sadia is perfect for bua's role she is a very good actress she will do justice.

AVFAN

thanx for telling us....
i m waiting for sadiya😍