Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

i was thinking that too, why did it go blur at the end?? is something more gonna happen? :O

Anyways, the scene was tooo cute, i saw YuNa for the first time after a really long time, and it felt great, lolz :D

Haha...who knows why they blurred it. πŸ˜‰ All we can do is wait for the next episode, and until then rack our brains out and let our imaginations fly free! πŸ˜† 

You should watch all of YuNa's scenes last week and this week Payal, its a nice dose after such a long wait! 😳
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dangels really today yuna just sizzled the atmosphere wid love, passion, romance., ..........wat an epi i hope they are given this much screen space in evry epi.u now wat cv's do they just show yuna for a longer period n a day n then back to square one...ok to the post  yuna rae so fab the whole situation is so cute n asorable ...n then the filmish tv style light jaana, naina ka yuvi ke bahoon mein aana...n then...... but i personally feel ke un dono mein aisa kuch nahi hona chahiye i dunt want them to end like RM.i mean Rm bhi toh ek hi ghar mein rah the naah n then ....but still i m hapy so much happppppppppyyyyyyyyy when i watching that scenes i was like AWWWWWWWWW😍.it was so yunlacious moment......n also i loved k yuvi got the chance to drop naina n not raj bechaaara *start to praise raj but suddenly is reminded that its yuna post so stops [lol]*......hope we get  more yuna scenes
duskykaaya thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
OMG..OMG....I have'nt stopped drooling yet...😳😳😳😳😳
what a scene...what a chemistry....i literally fainted..
the way yuvi said "ek baat samajhna mushkil hai ki ladkiyaan ladkon ke kapdon mein itni khubsoorat kaise lagti hain"...it was awesome..
the way they hugged each other after the lights went off took my breath away..😳😳
if only the scene would'nt have ended in a blurr..
atleast ek kiss to dikha hi sakte the na😭😭😭😭
but altogether a YUNALISCIOUS scene..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hope to see more of them...creatives shud concentrate more on them..

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Yesterdays epi was a killer, wow i was like soooo happy every moment, i dnt care if it was too filmy or obvious lol it was sooo hot😳😳😳 loved each bit on yuna everything was tooo passionate😳😳 i also wished the rain sequence cud be a little longer😳😳 i love rain was waiting for one since agesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm quite happy with the fact that YuNa's romance has reached a new height in today's episode. It was quite obvious that love, passion and desires was flying around in the already romantic atmosphere. Passion existed between YuNa from before whether it was in their eye locks, their hugs, their hair-putting-behind-ear moments...but today their romance was on a different level as they were slowly and physically getting close. I wonder why they blurred out the very last moment between YuNa? πŸ˜• Maybe they were trying to indicate that YuNa were about to have their first kiss... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ Or maybe its just me being paranoid, and just letting my imagination run wild! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Im also getting so curious since i watched the epi yesterday, i was like wat did they try to show with blurring and the sun roseπŸ˜†πŸ˜† confusioon gosh i hope they didnt go beyond the kiss and wow today yuna were beyond yunalicious also😳😳😳 they were toooo gud😳😳 i jst watched yess boss two days ago so that tv and dialogue thingy was reli funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but then the passion after that rocked😳😳

made a vm also, last nightπŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats how much i loved it, thnx for this awesum post... love yuna forever!!!!!!!!!!

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Haha...who knows why they blurred it. πŸ˜‰ All we can do is wait for the next episode, and until then rack our brains out and let our imaginations fly free! πŸ˜† 

You should watch all of YuNa's scenes last week and this week Payal, its a nice dose after such a long wait! 😳

Lolz, i saw the drama ad Sidhimas house, it was soo hillarious. The one time Yuvi is required to be an AYM, he turns into a clown, but no complaints, because it was soo funnyπŸ˜†

Man, i cant wait to know what all happened😳
dilpaki thumbnail
love yu yunaaaa soo very muchhhhhhhhhh
YUNA omggggggggggggg showwwwwwwwww sweattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
dilpaki thumbnail
yunaaaaaaa are all wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yunaaaaa rockdddddddddd