Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Tushtih7

woww luvd ur comments abt the yunalacious moments...

n lol also the point u made on the screen space n the resourceful use of the screen space...

luvd YuNa...

Thanks so much! 😊 Yes the screen space was put to a good potential use by YuNa. 😳 πŸ˜† 
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Thankss for agreeing! 😊 

Today's episode was definitely the next step to YuNa's romantic relation. I guess the blurring was done so we fans can interpret it in our own way and let our imaginations run wild! πŸ˜† Either that, or Sehban and Neha are still a little new to the whole physical intimacy scenes and need some more time to reach that certain comfort level.

Yes I definitely heard Dr.Keerti's advice to Naina, I think it was just a subtle warning nothing so serious.  

YuNa definitely rocked today's epi! 😍

I think Dangelz, u mite have a point there that - Sehban is new to acting such scenes- mite be lil hesistant & Neha too coz she says in her interview too that she can't get too close as her family also watches this show....maybe after some time when they get more comfortable with each other they wudn't mind the physical proximity....πŸ˜‰...I hope that happens soon coz then v will get even better sizziling romantic scenes done nicely & not with abrupt endings...
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hm....lol interesting episode....unexpected....lol who am I fooling? I loved it!!! lol it was shoo adorable!!!

Right from where Naina is defending Yuvi...to Yuvi smiling when Raaj is forced to go to Sanjeevani with Dr. Keerti. lol loved the way he asked her awkwardly if she wants to stay at his place :P

the way he cleaned up his house...made me want to go and...no not whack him...but hug him :P...now that's rare...I mean team SidAina doesn't do that :P

in the whole history of DMG...this is the second time Yuvi went into la la land....lol first was Dec.12 and today while she was saying the dialouges :P

lol okay I seriously need to what happened when it blurred out...Snehu and I were watching the episode in uni...and she kept saying that oo Naina might get pregnant...lol even though I would love to see that...actually I would love that...lol cus than Raaj can't do anything *does the happy dance*

but ya lol you think it's a kiss...and I am just taking it to the extreme :P
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

YuNa were absolutely, well there's no other word besides YuNalicious! I totally loved them yesterday but today... I don't even know what to say (hey, that rhymes)! Haha...πŸ˜†

I was surprised that YuNa and Raj went and apologied to Keerti. It shows how much trust YuNa have in each other now, now that they're ready to face the consequences together. Confessing is a major step in itself but to actively face demons, that's uglily hard. But they did it and kudos to them. I completely agree! I'm so glad that they are willing to face consequences as long as they are together. 😳

I too have always wanted a rain sequence on YuNa. It's so cliched and done to the death but your fav couple just has to get one. I'm slightly annoyed that it was so short but you're right, at least we got something. And there's always another day! Yes maybe another day! 😳 πŸ˜†

Now onto Yuvi's mansion of a house - typical and as messy as the next dude's house. But how cutely he welcomed Naina in and tried to make her sit down while he embarassingly tried to tidy up. All those scratches to the head and wincing of the nose, aww! Good idea he sent Naina away to dry herself up, the poor dude could've dug his own grave there and then. And then came his cleaning spree, he was just tooooo cute running here and there, almost like a money...an adorable one! I agree! Yuvi looked so adorable the way he was running around cleaning everything up!  πŸ˜†

What happened next was just wow. YuNa have always been passionate in their own branded way, today it was just more obvious. The way Yuvi was eyeing Naina in her red attire, BTW - what is that silky red thing doing in Yuvi's house? It's so flamin girlie! Even I was wondering the same thing! πŸ˜† I was like that outfit actually exists in Yuvi's wardrobe?? 🀣 I would NOT wanna see Yuvi in that red outfit...*shudders*

Ahem, moving swiftly on. Oh yes, the play acting. But before that, how proud was Yuvi that his house was finally clean? He just had to declare that and in that happiness he lost it and proposed some nautanki game. I mean Yuvi, deciding to play drama baazi? Isn't that Naina's job yet this time Naina refused?! Obama was right; times will change...and how! Hahahaha...🀣 I was like since when does Yuvi get these 'intelligent' ideas of playing games with Naina?? I felt like he switched places with Naina's character for that moment. πŸ˜† 

But how can I complain? Yuvi's too cute in this avatar and it resulted in some wonderful screen time. YuNa are simply gorgeous together and today's epi proved that.

Yuvi definitely is cute in his 'Romeo/Majnu' avatar now a days. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ But I also love him when he is teasing and intense. ☺️ YuNa definitely defined gorgeous in today's episode! 😍
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

I think Dangelz, u mite have a point there that - Sehban is new to acting such scenes- mite be lil hesistant & Neha too coz she says in her interview too that she can't get too close as her family also watches this show....maybe after some time when they get more comfortable with each other they wudn't mind the physical proximity....πŸ˜‰...I hope that happens soon coz then v will get even better sizziling romantic scenes done nicely & not with abrupt endings...

Yeah even I think that YuNa have not been extremely passionate or physically intimate because Sehban and Neha haven't reached that certain comfort level with each other. Sehban seems like a shy kind of a guy so that would explain why he would be a little hesitant for doing those kind of scenes. Even Neha mentioned in the interview, like you said...she likes to be within certain limits. Maybe and eventually they might be comfortable enough in the future to do some sizzling scenes like you said.
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

Hm....lol interesting episode....unexpected....lol who am I fooling? I loved it!!! lol it was shoo adorable!!! I don't think any YuNa fan can resist from loving today's episode! 😳 πŸ˜† 

Right from where Naina is defending Yuvi...to Yuvi smiling when Raaj is forced to go to Sanjeevani with Dr. Keerti. lol loved the way he asked her awkwardly if she wants to stay at his place :P It was very obvious that Yuvi was feeling awkward to invite Naina over to his place, and that too late at night. He was unsure how Naina would feel about the whole thing, and he did not want her to misunderstand him for any intentions he might be having. πŸ˜†

the way he cleaned up his house...made me want to go and...no not whack him...but hug him :P...now that's rare...I mean team SidAina doesn't do that :P That's ok Suma...jao aur Yuvi ke gale lag jao! πŸ˜†

in the whole history of DMG...this is the second time Yuvi went into la la land....lol first was Dec.12 and today while she was saying the dialouges :P Second time only??? 😲 I thought he went into la la land many times around Naina!  πŸ˜†

lol okay I seriously need to what happened when it blurred out...Snehu and I were watching the episode in uni...and she kept saying that oo Naina might get pregnant...lol even though I would love to see that...actually I would love that...lol cus than Raaj can't do anything *does the happy dance* That blurring scene is making all our imaginations run wild! πŸ˜† I guess we will have to wait for tomorrow's episode! You were watching the episode in uni? Man if I did that, I wouldn't be able  to concentrate in my lecture and would zone out to YuNa land! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† OMGGG noooo...please no pregnancy track! I can't hope for anything good out of that kind of track, and I don't want another RM disaster to happen with YuNa!

but ya lol you think it's a kiss...and I am just taking it to the extreme :P 

Yes you are taking it to the extreme πŸ˜†...but to be honest, I was thinking beyond a kiss too πŸ˜†. Then I was like OMG no way! YuNa can't just be ready to jump into bed together like this...they have a long way to go! Besides, I'm sure Sehban and Neha wouldn't be comfortable enough to have that kind of a track just yet.

Edited by Dangelz - 14 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol woman I was watching it on silent during my lecture...and then after in the student lounge we both watched it....it was shoo good!!

and yes I am taking it to the extremes...I loved RM...and I hate the way their story turned out...so i'll whack the pregnancy track person :P
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i was thinking that too, why did it go blur at the end?? is something more gonna happen? :O

Anyways, the scene was tooo cute, i saw YuNa for the first time after a really long time, and it felt great, lolz :D
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

lol woman I was watching it on silent during my lecture...and then after in the student lounge we both watched it....it was shoo good!! 

and yes I am taking it to the extremes...I loved RM...and I hate the way their story turned out...so i'll whack the pregnancy track person :P

Yes I could have guessed you were watching it on silent and not blasting the volume! πŸ˜† 

Please no extremes....yet. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Even I loved RM and their Valentines night...but the way it turned out with Rahul chasing Muskaan, then Muskaan chasing Rahul and then Rahul not being able to have kids was seriously stupid.

If there is any possibility for a pregnancy track...it only can happen with SR. So please feel free to whack anyone who comes up with a ridiculous YuNa pregnancy track! πŸ˜†
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol alright sumi is all ready to whack anyone who comes with that track :P