YuNa: A New Height of Romance & Passion

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Heyy everyone

First of all, I simply ADORED YuNa today 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ... *faints*

So happy to see that today YuNa got a very nice amount of screen space and that screen space was used to full advantage after a very long time! 😳 If we got to see a very adorable, hilarious and nautanki side of YuNa yesterday, then today we fans got to see a full on romantic and passionate side of YuNa. ☺️ What a beautiful treat we YuNa fans got today! πŸ˜ƒ 

I have always been dying to see rain scene between YuNa because rain scenes are my personal favourite! I wish they had shown a longer rain scene between YuNa, but something is better than nothing I guess. πŸ˜† The soundless TV and hero/heroine dialogue scene was so cute! Since when does Yuvi get ideas of playing games with Naina?? 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜† The scene was super cute though where YuNa end up improvising the dialogues according to their own personal feelings for each other. 😳 Finally the last scene where the lights go out, thunder strikes and Naina flies into Yuvi's arms was very typically filmy but nevertheless, it was a YuNalicious moment! ☺️

I'm quite happy with the fact that YuNa's romance has reached a new height in today's episode. It was quite obvious that love, passion and desires was flying around in the already romantic atmosphere. Passion existed between YuNa from before whether it was in their eye locks, their hugs, their hair-putting-behind-ear moments...but today their romance was on a different level as they were slowly and physically getting close. I wonder why they blurred out the very last moment between YuNa? πŸ˜• Maybe they were trying to indicate that YuNa were about to have their first kiss... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ Or maybe its just me being paranoid, and just letting my imagination run wild! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Would love to know your thoughts about today's YuNalicious moments! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally agree wid u!!!

since the holi scene......we av been getting a variety of scenes of YuNa were there various emotions are portrayed!!!

today was just awesome.......although i would have preffered a better ending to the scene..........the blurred out scene could mean anything!!! lolz me also letting my imaginations go wild πŸ˜‰
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Dangelz,
lovely post !!!!

Today's epi is one of the best epis so far.......am in love with it !! Finally, YuNa got a good amount of screen space and how.......what a YuNalicious epi it was !! As you said, it has reached a new height today......their romance was on a different level altogether......they moved beyond those hair-tucking and chin-lifting scenes and got physically closer. The cleaning part was hilarious....the way he was jumping all over was so funny....they both were looking cute then....she was trying to suppress her laughter while he was embarrassed...lolz...and what followed was just sizzling hot and super-romantic. He made coffee for them and got lost in her....when she was drying her hairs...my my....and then that super-cute smile with that sweet 'thank you' when she said 'nice coffee' was so adorable. Then the dialogue part where she said that if he does anything like that then even she won't live was just so touching. It was then that their romance took a new turn and that power-cut, rain and lightning just added to the already hot atmosphere. That hug was intense was so were the moments that followed. But yeah.....don't know why they ended it abruptly....it might be their first kiss or so...lolz...am getting impatient to know and see...lolz.....now can't wait for tomorrow....hope they show something really romantic and cute related to today's moments.

---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today's scenes were awesome.They both looked sizzling hot today.But I hated the way the scene was abrubtly ended.and on top of that no precap............

anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I LOVED YUNA😍 finally we got some YUNA scene lolz and that too not just for 2 min i hope too see more of such episodes i just loveeeee them..and YUVI YUVI YUVI he was looking sooooooo HOT😍😍😍
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
😍

Dangy!

I was going to make a post on YuNa after their sizzling and smashing white vest- laal lungi romance in today's episode but now, i don't need to ..... what sensuous chemistry , man! The smooth progress from Yuvi's ghar saaf karo aandolan .... him sending Naina to change .... losing his senses because she looks so gorgeous ... the entire hero-heroine act and the passionate romance that followed.... wasn't it just a perfect , perfect MB romance ? The brooding hero who becomes a cup of whipped cream everytime he looks at the bright eyed heroine... sigh!

YuNa are happy , madly in love and they are living a dream.....i don't want this dream to end.... Yuvi deserves this happiness and Naina has earned this love .... Touchwood.

Awesome post for our Droolicious YuNa!

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agreee...today's YUNA scene was just awesome 😳 😳 😳....the next steps towards thier passionate love story.....Yes, they shud have ended the scene properly instead of blurring it away...but I'm glad I got to c YUNA in a passionate scene for a nice part of the episode...I hope they focus more on YUNA now & less on the honeymoon of SidMa ....

but did u guys hear the advice Dr Kirti gave to Naina ??? Hmmmm.....

Well YUNA rocked today's epi & wish for more intense, romantic πŸ˜‰ , cute, scenes of YUNA
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_precious

totally agree wid u!!!

since the holi scene......we av been getting a variety of scenes of YuNa were there various emotions are portrayed!!!

today was just awesome.......although i would have preffered a better ending to the scene..........the blurred out scene could mean anything!!! lolz me also letting my imaginations go wild πŸ˜‰

Thankss for agreeing! I agree with you too. We have been getting various YuNa scenes ever since Yuvi revealed his secret.

Even I wanted the scene to get a better ending...with them getting a little more closer. πŸ˜‰ Your right!  The blurred ending can mean anything, and its letting the imagination of us YuNa fans run wild! πŸ€ͺ
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Hey Dangelz,
lovely post !!!!

Today's epi is one of the best epis so far.......am in love with it !! Finally, YuNa got a good amount of screen space and how.......what a YuNalicious epi it was !! As you said, it has reached a new height today......their romance was on a different level altogether......they moved beyond those hair-tucking and chin-lifting scenes and got physically closer. The cleaning part was hilarious....the way he was jumping all over was so funny....they both were looking cute then....she was trying to suppress her laughter while he was embarrassed...lolz...and what followed was just sizzling hot and super-romantic. He made coffee for them and got lost in her....when she was drying her hairs...my my....and then that super-cute smile with that sweet 'thank you' when she said 'nice coffee' was so adorable. Then the dialogue part where she said that if he does anything like that then even she won't live was just so touching. It was then that their romance took a new turn and that power-cut, rain and lightning just added to the already hot atmosphere. That hug was intense was so were the moments that followed. But yeah.....don't know why they ended it abruptly....it might be their first kiss or so...lolz...am getting impatient to know and see...lolz.....now can't wait for tomorrow....hope they show something really romantic and cute related to today's moments.

Thank you! 😳

Love the highlighted points! I'm glad that they are showing a different level and shade to YuNa's already passionate love for each other. 

Oh gosh...I LOVE Sehban's smile! Its so adorable when he smiles! 😳 

I agree, that their romance intensified right after YuNa started improvising the dialogues scene and then the lights out scene followed with passionate moments was just mindblowing! 😍

I'm guessing they were indicating a first kiss between them, but who knows? I guess we will find out tomorrow and they better have a nice continuation according to today's scenes!
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha09

Today's scenes were awesome.They both looked sizzling hot today.But I hated the way the scene was abrubtly ended.and on top of that no precap............

YuNa definitely sizzled the screen today! ☺️ Haha yeah the scene did end abruptly, and now I'm dying for tomorrow's episode! πŸ˜ƒ