Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

<font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hiiiiiii frns .... hw r u ol?????</font>

<font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">m back finalllyyyyyyyy.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š</font>

<font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS">my last post ws on pg 79 OMG i missed soooo much stuff here .. .. </font>

<font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS">wud see everythng slowly slowly ... .. </font>

<font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS">missd u ol .. </font>

<font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS">n yeah coz of u r wishes n prayers my examz went well .... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ</font>

Happy to have you back Dear Sister😊.

Take your time to go through all those pages...Last week maine bhi page 65 se shuru kiya tha😊.

So, you are free😊 now, after the exams?
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#336600" size="5">Hey folks.....just wanna share a happy news....Arun ji gave replied me on his facebook!I m sooooooooooooooooooooo happy!😳

Dis is wat he replied

</a>

<font color="#800080">ARUN GOVIL</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000000" size="2">thank you gunia</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000000" size="2">Yesterday at 10:27pm </font>

N this 1 to all his fans πŸ˜ƒ

<h1><font color="#800080">ARUN GOVIL</font><font color="#000000">MAY ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE!!
ALL MY LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO U ALL!!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND APPRECIATION.<small>on Thursday</small></font></font></h1>

<a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/ARUN-GOVIL/109786645705805">

So HAPPY to know this Dear πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ . Tumhari khushi ka andaza laga sakti hoon😊. Poori CC ke liye yeh ek bahut hi khushi ki news hai 😍😍   
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Here z one Siya-Ram n Lakhan Urmi sig I made today! Hope U'll like it!
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

</div>
<div><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3366ff" size="5">Pranaam Bhratashree!πŸ˜ƒAwwwwwwwwww........bhaiya....amazing pics of SDB!πŸ‘I also watched Swami Vivekanand played by him wen I was 10....n I remember I luvd him in dat getup!😳Awwww......n thanx for Ur sweet congrats!😳Wooooowwwwziiiiiiesssss Bhratashree aapka Ramayan gyanjo aapneOrkut se yahaan transfer kiya bahutaccha laga!πŸ‘I esp luvdjab aapne ye bataya ki RS ji ne other not so popular sources se Ramayan ka Indrajeet-Raavan samvaad n dat Ram ji offers his own dupatta incident ka gyan karwaaya!πŸ‘Woooowwww aisa lagta hai jaise ki ham gyanijanon ki sabha me aa gaye!😍</font>

Dhanyavaad behena. Ham bhi to gnyaanion ki aur bhakton ki aur kalaakaaron ki sabhaa me aa gaye hain. Jo hamne likha wo to keval Kripa Krishna ki.😊 Hame bhi nahi pata ki kaise express ho gaye wo thoughts. Baad me padho to aisa lagta hai ki koi third person ki post padh raha hun. Sometimes I can't believe that I could actually express my thoughts actually in writing which were so difficult to express. Just Kripa Krishna ki again.

And those S D Banerjee pictures were 7 or 8 originally posted by me. Somehow some weird changes in my edited post took place automatically. 😭 😑

So glad to get the information about the film Swami Vivekanand from you and Debipriya. I can visualize old Mithun as Ramkrishna Paramhans. (Old means of his recent elder age - older in terms of his age) I don't know why but I have a feeling that I might have seen his clips as Ramkrishna Paramhans. But I had no idea about the award or such movie or S D Benarjee as hero. So respectable the guy becomes for me the more I see him. Born to do such roles only. I feel sorry for Swapnil watching him in cheap/silly comedies thinking why he didn't bother to maintain his respectable image. 😭 I was so happy to see Nitish in 'Zindagi Live' show after Arun Govil's interview and to find that he knows Geeta well and tries to implement it in life. Also he knew about Sanskrit, Geeta and Krishna quite a bit during audition when he was selected by BRC. And I also got the knowledge a few days ago from you that Arun Govil is also involved in spirituality (I was knowing about Arvind Trivedi only). OMG these guys are really different from other ordinary mytho actors of the industry.

@Debipriya

Great posts sister. πŸ‘ Aisa hi mood banaaye rakhiye. πŸ˜† You have shown great sincerity in going through all the past posts (when you were not active due to visit to hometown) and comment on those with specific page numbers. That post from Bhagwat is actually really tough. I read it entirely but focused on the part of Adhyaatmik, Aadhidaivik, Aadhibhautik. Somewhat clear and somewhat unclear still. I will reserve my interpretation till I will feel I have understood it well or have simplified it in my mind for others to grasp. Even the understood part is difficult to express. Aur aapne to kya great information provide ki movie ke upar. I guess SDB would be a bit old in 1995 like in the later episodes after Dwarika nirmaan. Aadi Shankaraachaarya me to wo bahut hi young (He was of course in early 80s) aur sweet lagta hai. Though the sweetest of him is in all Golok scenes and Darshan to VasuDevaki, Yashoda, Prithvi mata, Yamalaarjun.

Ab aapko thanks likhna sabse zyada ajeeb lagta hai (Aapse meri taarif sunte/padhte hue bhi πŸ˜ƒ). Aisa lagta hai ki apne aapko thanks likh raha hun. Thanks kehene ke liye kisi dusare ka hona zaroori hai. Yahan par IF me mujh me aur aapme dusara kaun hai?πŸ˜ƒ Now we are sharing interaction of epics, lord's incarnations, devotion and Geeta everywhere. Orkut, IF, Yahoo messenger and mail. Same thing I feel now with Lola after so much of personal & spiritual interaction on Orkut scrapbook. I love to see whatever she does as if feeling proud for my own work.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Gunia : UR welcome

movies name is cheekh (1985) but I want to tell that some scenes are bit bold as this movie is Bgrade 😳

@ Lola : Ur welcome..will post more soon πŸ˜‰
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debipriya

Hello Friends😊,

I think I'm in a mood of posting today?Sabko bore kar rahi hoon lambi lambi posts karke πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†?

Now I have two points to write about:-

# Recently, while going through a book on Bhakti-Yoga, I came across one interesting incident from the life of Prahlada. Thought to share it with you all:-

When offered a boon by the LORD, Prahlada thankfully denied, saying that he who asks for anything in lieu of his Sadhana or Bhakti is verily not a Sadahaka, but a businessman(Vanik). But when the LORD still persisted, Prahlada said, "I pray You to destroy my desire for asking, is there is any. This is the only boon I ask of You".

(Source:- The Secret of Bhaktiyoga by Gita Press, Gorakhpur)

I was just moved 😊 by the simplicity ⭐️ and the sincerity⭐️ of this sentence?Truly the Sadhaka should have absolutely no desire(earthly or heavenly) in mind.

# Now the next point is that suddenly I remembered that our S D Banerjee had acted in a film called Swami Vivekanada in the role of Vivekananda(as expected😊..). I have watched that film 12-14 years back (I guess, on National network?They used to show those National Award winning Regional movies on Sunday Afternoon). Mithun Chaktraborty also acted in that film in the role of Shri Ramkrishna and won the National award for this film(in 1994/95/96- A lot of confusion about the year in different websites?). I was thinking about posting the link of this movie here, but couldn't find it on YoutubeπŸ˜” . The director of that film was G V Iyer(who directed the famous movie Adi Shankaracharya-1983, with S D Banerjee.)

This is from Wikipedia about the film
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Vivekananda_(1998_film)

Swami Vivekananda is an Indian film made in 1995 starring Mithun Chakraborty as Ramakrishna Paramahamsa and Sarvadaman Banerjee as Swami Vivekananda. The film attracted media attention as the director's films were well-known for their spiritual themes. Even though the film was completed and was considered for 1995 national awards, the film got released only in 1998.

Synopsis
The life of the great Swami Vivekananda, his teachings, thoughts, contribution towards society and his relation with his Guru Ramakrishna Paramahamsa shown in this film.
Reception
Swami Vivekananda received positive reviews and won the Best supporting actor National award for Mithun Chakraborty

@ Arun-Deeps (yes mai tumhari yehi naam prefer karti hoon CC me😊?)- Dekho kaisi telepathy hua dono beheno ke beech😊? Last kuch dino se mai khud is topic ki baare me post karne ki soch rahi thi aur tumne kal is baare me apni post me refer kar bhi diya 😊!!

Nahi nahi Behna....aapke athah gyan ke saagar se bhala kaun bore ho sakta hai?😳 U r posting.....I m very happy abt dat!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Wooooooooooooowwwwww I m touched by d innocence n bhakti of Bhakt Prahlaad!😍 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Thanx for sharing it Di!😳 N yeah I too watche d movie Swami Vivekanand  bt in d year 2004 it was Vivekanand ji's Jayanti or something like dat...I watched it on DD Bharti!😳 Btw its cho nice of U to call me as Arun-Deeps daaaaahhhling sis!πŸ€— Haan I can feel dat TelepathyπŸ˜†Smile Awwww....aakhir aapke dil ki baat mujh tak pahunch hi jaati hai!😳

arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debipriya

So HAPPY to know this Dear πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ . Tumhari khushi ka andaza laga sakti hoon😊. Poori CC ke liye yeh ek bahut hi khushi ki news hai 😍😍   

Awwwww.......yahooooo I made U glad! Varna aap hi mujhe all time happy karti rehti hoon....mujhe ye mauka kam hi milta hai! Yeah its like a dream come true!😍
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

Dhanyavaad behena. Ham bhi to gnyaanion ki aur bhakton ki aur kalaakaaron ki sabhaa me aa gaye hain. Jo hamne likha wo to keval Kripa Krishna ki.😊 Hame bhi nahi pata ki kaise express ho gaye wo thoughts. Baad me padho to aisa lagta hai ki koi third person ki post padh raha hun. Sometimes I can't believe that I could actually express my thoughts actually in writing which were so difficult to express. Just Kripa Krishna ki again.

And those S D Banerjee pictures were 7 or 8 originally posted by me. Somehow some weird changes in my edited post took place automatically. 😭 😑

So glad to get the information about the film Swami Vivekanand from you and Debipriya. I can visualize old Mithun as Ramkrishna Paramhans. (Old means of his recent elder age - older in terms of his age) I don't know why but I have a feeling that I might have seen his clips as Ramkrishna Paramhans. But I had no idea about the award or such movie or S D Benarjee as hero. So respectable the guy becomes for me the more I see him. Born to do such roles only. I feel sorry for Swapnil watching him in cheap/silly comedies thinking why he didn't bother to maintain his respectable image. 😭 I was so happy to see Nitish in 'Zindagi Live' show after Arun Govil's interview and to find that he knows Geeta well and tries to implement it in life. Also he knew about Sanskrit, Geeta and Krishna quite a bit during audition when he was selected by BRC. And I also got the knowledge a few days ago from you that Arun Govil is also involved in spirituality (I was knowing about Arvind Trivedi only). OMG these guys are really different from other ordinary mytho actors of the industry.

Pranaam Bhratashree! Haan as usual satya kaha bharat Kripa Krishna Ki! Yeah Bhrata U express all Ur thoughts very clearly n its a pleasure reading Ur precious thoughts...haan haan bhai Kripa Krishna Ki I know dat!πŸ˜†πŸ€—Awwww.....koi baat nahi bhrata pics se adhik mahatva bhaav sampreshit hone ka hai,  bhaav sampreshit ho gaye.....ye zyaada acchi baat hai!πŸ˜ƒ Awwwwww.......I m glad dat U liked d info which both of us Ur behnas have postedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n all becoz of our telepathyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Ya whether we talk of SDB, Nitishji, Arunji...or even of our Raavan...Arvindji.....all of them maintaing such a dignified mytho image till date....such dat they made us to respect them sooooo much!! Yeah......feel sorry for Swapnil too for bieng indulged in cheap comedies......n sometimes making d mytho character as d laughing stocks of d town!Cry Same thing I never wanted to say bt I had to say after reading Aradhna Di's post abt our Sitaji Deepikaji....abt how she exposed just to change her mytho img after RamayanCry No doubt they r actors n tehy should be versatile bt versatile z totally different frm vulgarity....dis z to be kept in mind!πŸ˜• Like Nitishji impressed U abt how he follows Geeta in his real life....in  d same manner I respect him n I wonder how Arunji  was soooo crazy to play Ramji's role dat he  used to collect all d potraits...photographs of Ramji....frm d mueseums, frm relativs n friends.... just to capture dat 1 magical muskaan!😍 Also how he practiced for 15-20 days to be comfortable wth Ramji's costumes....un saare heavy mukut, baajuband n ol ko ghar par lejaake bartan-kapde dhona!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I really like dis spirit of working!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  n see now how he attends d Prabhu kripa samagams sooooo sincerely!😍 Acche bacchon jaise!πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Yaeh U said it veryyy true bhrata...these r totaly different frm other actors!⭐️
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

@ Gunia : UR welcome

movies name is cheekh (1985) but I want to tell that some scenes are bit bold as this movie is Bgrade 😳

Awwww...so sweet!Embarrassed thanx for telling d movie name!😊 Gosh! Thanx for telling dat d movie is bold!🀒
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#660099" size="5">Pranaam Bhratashree! Haan as usual satya kaha bharat Kripa Krishna Ki! Yeah Bhrata U express all Ur thoughts very clearly n its a pleasure reading Ur precious thoughts...haan haan bhai Kripa Krishna Ki I know dat!πŸ˜†πŸ€—Awwww.....koi baat nahi bhrata pics se adhik mahatvabhaav sampreshit hone ka hai, bhaav sampreshit ho gaye.....ye zyaadaacchi baat hai!πŸ˜ƒAwwwwww.......I m glad dat U liked d info which both of us Ur behnas have postedπŸ˜†n all becoz of our telepathyπŸ˜‰Ya whether we talk of SDB, Nitishji, Arunji...or even of our Raavan...Arvindji.....all of them maintaing such a dignified mytho image till date....such datthey made us torespect them sooooo much!! Yeah......feel sorry for Swapnil too for bieng indulged in cheap comedies......n sometimes making d mytho character as d laughing stocks of d town!😭Same thing I never wanted to say bt I had to say after reading Aradhna Di's post abt our Sitaji Deepikaji....abt how she exposed just to change her mytho img after Ramayan😭No doubt they r actors n tehy should be versatile bt versatile z totally different frm vulgarity....dis z to be kept in mind!πŸ˜•Like Nitishji impressed U abthow he follows Geeta in his real life....in d same manner I respecthim n I wonder how Arunji was soooo crazy to play Ramji's role dat he used to collect all d potraits...photographsof Ramji....frm d mueseums, frm relativs n friends.... just to capture dat 1magical muskaan!😍Also how he practiced for 15-20 days to be comfortable wth Ramji's costumes....un saare heavy mukut, baajuband n ol ko ghar par lejaake bartan-kapde dhona!πŸ˜†I really like dis spirit of working!πŸ‘ n see now how he attends d Prabhu kripa samagams sooooo sincerely!😍Acche bacchon jaise!πŸ˜‰Yaeh U said it veryyy true bhrata...these rtotaly different frm other actors!⭐️</font>

If you enjoy my expression of thoughts, I enjoy the expression of your thoughts & emotions too.😊 Soooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet always my dear little sister Gunnu πŸ€—.

Yes behena. Bhaav sampreshit ho gaye bilkul achchhi tarah se. Waise kuchh pictures jo delete ho gaye usme SDB ke expressions isse bhi badhiya the. That movie Shankarachaarya suggested by Lola is too good. Great spiritual experience available on youtube.

And great point you made about Arun Govil with even more info about his acting supremacy. Great actors of bollywood have given such examples of first completely engrossing themselves with the roles and getting the real feeling inside to bring about the excellence and perfection in performance. Hats off.

And you are absolutely correct. Being a versatile actor doesn't deny you or stop you from being choosy about the dignity of roles you perform. All professional modern day super bollywood stars - Khans for example - are very versatile actors. But still they are choosy about their roles to maintain their certain kind of high image or established image in public. Here the case is slightly different though. They reject certain roles to maintain their supremacy or for their ego. But you can always do that and still get versatile roles. You can be a comedian with smart, intelligent & pure comedy also like Hrishikesh Mukherjee movies. Swapnil's role as Krishna itself was very versatile having the scope of showing both dimensions - comedy and seriousness. And both Nitish & SDB also have done that so well apart from him. Of course we can't expect them to end their career with such legendary roles. After all they are professional actors so they will continue with all kinds of non-mytho movie characters too. But they can still apply proper judiciousness & care while choosing their roles with fair amount of public emotions & respect given due weight. For example, if you compare Mukesh Khanna with Arjun Feroz Khan. Both are completely opposite cases. One maintained the dignity in all his subsequent roles after the serial while the other completely failed in that deliberately or helplessly. People who consider you to be ideal because of the mytho roles would also follow you or are likely to follow you in every other role you perform unconsciously without applying their mind. As Nitish also quoted the words of Krishna & Vyasji in the show - Sa yat pramaanam kurute, lokastadanuvartate.

But you can be a bit relaxed in that Deepika's case sister. Those bold pictures are from 1985 movie. So they were picturized before Ramayan. It is more important to find out or to see what these guys learnt from their roles and what they did after the serial and what they are doing presently with spirituality. Whatever they might have done in the past can be exempted or ignored considering it to be the inherent characteristic of the film industry (Adhishthaan). Saadhurev sa mantavya, samyak vyavasito hi sah. Even Valmiki sage was a robber.

Great that Aradhna posted those pictures too which coincidently gave us the opportunity to discuss this topic of debate too in line with SDB's respectability we are discussing.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago