Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG !!! awesome ... super duper wrk guyz.... u ol r making superb sigs.
here i made a Maha Raas sig. aftr sooooooo long  ....
hope u like it...

guyz m a bit busyyyy dis week wid family ... i'll be regular frm nxt to nxt week ... actually my sis is waiting fr her boards result.... it'll b declared 2mro ... then nxt week i hav to go wid hr fr admission procedures ...

so i'll reply u ol individually aftr ol these thngs r done ..

waise u ol rock yaar ... awesome job done by evry1 .. whether its d sig. or d lyrics .. they r just fantastic... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

here r d ones i made :
(free to use)

Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys!

How are you all?πŸ€—

Thanks a bunch Aishi for leaving that message for me! She's right guys, my laptop suddenly stopped working yesterday and I suspect it's some kind of virus or something like that. I think I might need to get the whole program reinstalled, but I don't know. Until then, I'll try to use my home comp but my little bro usually watches Barney, Handy Manny, or Go Diego Go (some American kids programs) on youtube all day and doesn't let anyone else log onπŸ˜†, so I might not be as active as before until I get my beloved laptop fixed....just warning you all.

Until then, GORGEOUS sigs Gunia, Deepika, and Lola, love them all tons! Seeing such creativity and gorgeous work in our CC first thing every morning really brightens my day up! Good job!πŸ‘ Deeps, the Maharaas sig looks soooooooooooooo divine, and Gunia, the Father's Day sig is just....wow!⭐️ Lola, you know how much I love the req you made me, so THANK YOU! Lovely work all of you!πŸ˜›

Meanwhile, here is a sig I want to share with all of you.

I am writing a novel for fun...it's just a hobby I do in my free time (when I'm not on IFπŸ˜‰), and have no plans of publishing it in the near future, it's all just for fun. Anyhow, I don't know how many of you do this whenever you write stories, but lots of my friends use celebrities' pics for their main characters when they write stories for fun, so I decided too to.😳 In my story, the three male leads' pics I use are Guru (Ram from Ramayan), Lalit (Shatrughan from Ramayan), and Rajat Tokas (Prithvi from PRC), and their female counterparts are Debina (Sita from Ramayan), Meenakshi (Urmila from Ramayan), and Mugdha Chapekar (Sanyogita from PRC)...

So here is a sig I made of the three 'brothers' in my story, all three of whom are royal princes and warriors. The actual characters' name I'll keep a secret since I know you all will laugh.πŸ˜†

Here is an avi version of it.....does it ruin the siggie or does it make it look better?😳

The Guru and Lalit avis look a bit weird cause I had to delete the frames which had Hanuman and Lavanasur in them (it wouldn't go well with my story, would it?πŸ˜†)...so it kinda looks like they're spassing out on whoever they're yelling at, but hope you like.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

? And was Shri Krishna really advocating isht-puja, or was it simply a metaphor for appreciating and taking care of our local natural surroundings for all that they give us, or was it just limited to that audience of gwalas and gwalins because they were already prone to that kind of ritualistic thinking and he didn't want to shake them out of their sahaj-bhaav entirely? Like how we said with regard to various BRC-MB dialogues in which he seemed to be using the people's own guna-born characteristics to reform them?

⭐️⭐️⭐️I'd like to use the above underlined question as our first discussion-of-the-week topic; everyone please try to address it in at least one post using the dialogue I posted and any other sources you like for reference. And when we're through by the end of the week, feel free to introduce a new topic for us! I think this can turn into a really enlightening, enjoyable activity that will make our CC even more valuable, like a true satsang... let's try it!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hey guys!

So I'm finally going to address this DOTW after being lazy for soooo long.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

By Isht-puja, I think Shri Krishna was telling us to respect the Earth and our natural surroundings from which we derive comfort, food, shade, etc, and never forget what the Earth is giving to us everyday, but not to overdo it and begin to worship every single object while forgetting God. The ultimate truth is Lord Krishna, and to stop worshipping him and believing in him while taking belief in other things will do us no good. Basically, I think the main message of the Govardhan story is that we should worship everything which helps us to survive everyday, because everything is the creation of God and taking refuge under natural surroundings, as well as doing puja to it or praying to it, is the same thing as showing respect and devotion to God. For example, the tree gives us shade, paper, leaves (some of which we may even eat), oxygen, and basically it's whole entirety helps us survive...to use that tree to live and then cut it down will not please God, but doing Puja to it as calling it one's God in place of worshipping Lord Krishna, or any other God one especially loves, will not please God either.

As RS told us in Uttar Ramayan (through the character of Sitaji), everything on Earth is Goddess Earth's creation, so things like trees, mountains, etc are like our brothers and sisters. We should respect them, cherish them, and love them as we would our family (as strange as that sounds), but we should not take them for Gods and begin worshipping them in place of the ultimate Paramatma.

Does this make sense or was I ranting?πŸ˜•πŸ˜³ Lol, I tried my best....but good topic Lola!πŸ‘πŸΌ 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Here is my latest request from Faiza...a super cute RadheShyam moment from the Uddhav epi...I love it so much!😍 As you can recognize, the text is from Re Manva, Prem Jagat Ka Saar.

As usual with any other request...feel free to use!πŸ˜ƒ

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

Gunnu ke hai naam sachchi acharaj bhare; o meri behena tere naam bade acharaj bhare!!!😊😊😊

Yes. I can understand your feelings sister like a brother. 1987 was the same year. Perhaps the movie might have been released a bit later but produced earlier and serial production was going on parallel with the telecast or perhaps we can also hope that it could have been the realization phase for her due to the dignity of the role luckily obtained in which she gave her everything and progressively excelled and gave the role perfect justice. Not trying to defend Deepika's case but just throwing the possibilities for balancing of thoughts. And yes. Bhagwan Valmiki changed himself completely from inside to outside due to his devotion. Not the direct comparison therefore I made. I used that example only in general to express the thought of "Past should not be the yardstick to judge any person - only present should be the yardstick." And I didn't know anything about the present of Deepika or her real life after the serial. So I just pointed out therefore that one might be better off in finding out her present spiritual involvements to form the judgment. BTW that 'Cheekh' movie year 1985 info I used only from Aradhna's reply to you.

Aur haan. So sorry sister. Arun Govil ke baare me to previous CC me information post tumne ki thi Gunnu. I know that. Aur mujhe achchhi bhi lagi thi. Kadaachit 'like' button bhi dabaayaa hi hoga. Aur CC ke first page par bhi hai. Par kadaachit puri padhi na ho. The precise point of spiritual involvement of him you emphasized was missed by me. Perhaps that might have been posted by you in a different post (different from what I am recalling) before I joined the CC or perhaps I might have missed it due to the fact that I might have seen the 'Zindagi Live' video link in that post of 1st page (And show I already saw before joining this CC) and I might not have gone through yours or Lalitaji's post entirely due to lack of time as I already had watched that show. Or perhaps I might not have gone through that post entirely because of the postponement looking at the contents size as when I joined the CC, my priority was only the spiritual debate and hence was not much interested in discussion about actors or their personal lives (Kyun ki aisi exceptional information milegi aisa anticipation nahi tha as mytho actors also can be presumed by default to be ordinary persons in their real life). But in the natural flow of participation, I am enjoying that also as a part and partial of devotional and knowledge exchanging discussions. Achchha hi hua na ki wo point hamaare specific discussion me hi topic aa gaya to jo general information me maine miss kar diya wo apne specific discussion me khushibhari jaankaari mil gayee.

And Hrishikesh Mukharjee is my favourite too. Big message in simple manner. And you have added very correct roles of Mukesh Khanna and Arjun in my point understood exactly.

Ha...ha....haaa...haaa.....Pranaam bhratashree!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hey aapka gaana muje bahut accha laga!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah bhrata I do understand U r a nishpaksh 1....guru ho na isliye!πŸ˜ƒ Mujhe pata hai U r not trying to dfend Deepikaji's case....ya ye bhi possibilities ho sakti hai....1987 same yr dekha to thodi feelings hurt huyi....as a mytho fan!😭 Its nice to see dat U understood me like a true brother!Smile"Past should not be the yardstick to judge any person - only present should be the yardstick." I completely belive in d same!πŸ˜ƒ Even I dunno aloooot abt Deepika....bt mujhe ye pata hi ki after marrige unhone politics join kiya frm BJP....n presently I only know dis much dat she has 2 daughters of 1 of 14 yr old n d other of 7.......n she helps her husband Mr.Hemant Topiwala in business ('Tips n Toes cosmetics')  as a marketting manager....though she has got offers frm Tv industry bt becoz her daughters r young thats why she has planned not to join TV for 2-3 yrs....bt after dat she will jioin d Tv indusrty again!Smile
Btw Arun Govil ki info maine repeat hi to ki thi....isme sorry ki kya baat hai?Smile Muje pata hai....size of contents large ho aur aapka schedule bhi bahut busy hai....so there r chances of not seeing d posts  so thoroughly!Smile Isme sorry ki koi baat nahi.....jab aap hume itna samajhte hain...to kya hum aapko itna bhi nahin samajh sakte kya?😲Smile...Arrrre mere bhai...itna sab clear karne ki koi baat hi nahi thiSmile U r too sweet!😳 Woooow its nice to see dat apart frm spritual debates U r enjoying to know abt d real life of mytho actors!πŸ˜ƒ Haan ye to sach me accha hua...ki achanak se hume ek strong pt of discussion mil gaya...aur aapne jo pt miss kar diya tha uska pata bhi lag gaya...aur mujhe bhi pata lag gaya ki main aapko jitna sweet samajhti thi...ab aap us se bahut zyada sweet ho.... a real brother to me!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜
Haan Hrishikesh ji was a legend himself.......esp his direction z beyond excellence.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Ya very true big message in simple maaner! Aww....thanx for conforming dat these very roles were in Ur minds while discussing d both-Mukesh Khanna n Feroz Khan 'Arjun'!Smile
Jai Shri Krishna!Smile
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

I made this Jatayu sig on Lali's req, text from Shukdev's Ram Katha song in SK and she found a beauitufl Raja Ravi Varma painting of the incident for me to blend into it... here it is:

Woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww grt siggie Loleswari Di!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Btw wen will U be free frm d guests...behna ab to Lalitha Di ka PC bhi virus grast ho gaya hai....I m missing U aloooot....aapke atithi abhi bhi aapke paawan saanidhya ka aanand le rahe hain...ya vida ho gaye?😊 Btw I m luvn' d background n grt text frm Sukhdevji's Ram Katha!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Hey guys

Lalitha's laptop has caught a virus so she has to reinstall the whole thing and she's going to be inactive for a few days because of that unless she gets access to a public computer ;)

She wanted me to to tell you! Thanks guys!

-Aish

Oh no!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Soooooooooooooooooooooo soryyyyyy to hear at Lalitha Di's laptop!🀒 No problm!😊 Bt I m gonna miss her badly😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Btw Thanx a bunch sweetie pie sis for telling😳 All d Best for Ur exams once again!πŸ‘πŸΌ
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

OMG !!! awesome ... super duper wrk guyz.... u ol r making superb sigs.

here i made a Maha Raas sig. aftr sooooooo long  ....
hope u like it...

guyz m a bit busyyyy dis week wid family ... i'll be regular frm nxt to nxt week ... actually my sis is waiting fr her boards result.... it'll b declared 2mro ... then nxt week i hav to go wid hr fr admission procedures ...

so i'll reply u ol individually aftr ol these thngs r done ..

waise u ol rock yaar ... awesome job done by evry1 .. whether its d sig. or d lyrics .. they r just fantastic... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

here r d ones i made :
(free to use)

Hey Di! How're U! Sooooooooooo nice to see U!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Btw gorgeous creations!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Completely divine!😍 n I m esp luvin' d text 'Tribuvan ka swami' alooooooooooooooot!😍Oh....U'll join frm next to next week....alright...Im missing U!😭😭😭😭😭😭
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Gunia!

Here is your avi from Fizii....you prob already saw it in her shop....but I updated it into your avi settings for you as you requested.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ Hope you don't mind.😳

http://i46.tinypic.com/2cgyi54.jpg
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Gunia!

Here is your avi from Fizii....you prob already saw it in her shop....but I updated it into your avi settings for you as you requested.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ Hope you don't mind.😳

http://i46.tinypic.com/2cgyi54.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......................thats so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet of U!😳😳 Just luv U for dat!❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️Wen I came to know dat U r gonna be inactive for a few days.....I thought ohho....meri avi ka kya hoga?😭😭😭😭😭 Bt U r just great! πŸ€—Really made my day!πŸ˜›Btw I wanna tell U dat I did'nt receive er PM so I didn't see it!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 U r d frst wo posted me dis avi!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—How is d avi...did U like it?😲 OMG.....I can't describe in wrds! It has come out sooooooooooooo good! 😍Fizii Di z beyond awesome!😳 Even Urs request frm Fizii SK-Uddhav 1 was excellent!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘n Di why wud I mind ?πŸ˜† I just luv U!❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
Btw Ur DoTW was superb....very well described......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘even d part of Sitaji explaining to Luv-Kush...dat trees r Ur bhaiya....was too cute wen I saw it in Uttar Ramayan!😍 I m just luvin' all Ur work!😍 Superb Job!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanx it was a grt favour dat U updtd d avi...even wen Ur lapptop z down!😊 tw Ur three lead heros warrior sisggie was beyond awesome! Superb!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago