Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: lola610

^^ Thx for the heads-up, I realized but I had to eat first... fixed πŸ˜ƒ

And lolz you could use the ribbing na, it's sooo entertaining... so better I don't chill πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

And, thx for the vote! I was leaning twds that one too.

Thanks! Can see them now.πŸ˜ƒ

Don't be mean, you know you love me even though I'm sooooo lazy sometimes!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Can't wait!
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiiiiiii frns .... hw r u ol?????
m back finalllyyyyyyyy.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
my last post ws on pg 79 OMG i missed soooo much stuff here .. ..

wud see everythng slowly slowly ... ..
missd u ol ..
n yeah coz of u r wishes n prayers my examz went well .... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Gunia - pratham baat to hamaari kshama yaachna swikaar karo behna, ham theek samay par tumhaare chalte chitra (animated avi πŸ˜†) ki samasya ka hal nahin kar paaye... kintu Aishi behen ne uska samadhaan tat-kshan kiya, is liye unhe meri or se bhi dhanyavaad hai (meaning, thx for helping her Aishicakes πŸ€—)... it's a really cute avi, I'm loving seeing it in all your posts... great choice πŸ‘ As for snap-a-shot, I posted the link for downloading it here along with some instructions... it's really really simple and barely takes up any memory, you'll love it: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1311014?pn=17 And most welcome for those lyrics, info, pic updts... can't wait to see what you do with them... anddddd thanks for liking the siggies sweets πŸ€— Your new ones are adorable too btw, love the Sita Maa one esp... can't wait to see more!!!

Behna...aap kshama maangar hume lajjit kar rahi hain! No prblm Loleshwari! Thts perfectly fine.....Aishi behen ne humari bahut madad ki.....wo mahaan hain! ....I shuold also translate or Aishi Di wud troble her mommy again for d translation! (Ashi Di helped me alooooooooooooot.....she is great!) O...thats so chweet of U honeybunch Di Lolu-Golu  to give d Snap-a shot tutorial......I'll surely inform U after watching dis! Btw Ur adding text tutorials for pixlr worked! I made 2 'day siggie for Sita Di....by adding text frm Pixlr only! I'll post d B'day sig I made for Sita Di...in d CC soon...!! OMG!!! Ur pic updt was too good! Beyond Awesome! 
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Lola

πŸ€—Dekha? Hame yakeen tha ki hame ye gyaan avashya milega. So the one who knows the supreme being along with HIS ultimate leela (Destiny/Daiv), ultimate creations (Bhoot) and ultimate sacrifice (Yagn - sampoorna samarpan - sarvochch phal dene wala yagn - the fruit which further can't be sacrificed to gain anything better); doesn't have to take rebirth as he leaves the body remembering HIM. Prayaankaale pi ch maam, saadhibhootam, saadhidaivam cha saadhiyagnam yah viduhu.

That Golok convo I can remember but not with perfect words the way you put up. You related that scene so well with discussion. Par ek confusion hai yahan par. Us scene me Radha ko Krishna ke sharir ki upama di gayee hai. Why such unusual or odd metaphor? Mai to jo pehele samajhata aya hun, Radha is half body part of Lord - the female part - the symbol of devotion & dwait and representative of all Gopis or all devotees (And also emphasized in the serial itself). At some places we come across the metaphor that Radha is JEEV and Krishna is BRAHMA and JEEV longs for BRAHMA (But Sagunopaasak moksh na lehi). One more related question. Krishna is said to be PREM Avataar. Radha Bhakti Avataar. We also have the song "Prem dagar pe chalte chalte, Bhakti ki paawan nadiyaa aaye; Bhakti ki nadiyaa behete behete, prem ke saagar me kho jaay; bhakti ke dono ore prem hai, bhakti khadi majdhaar." What is the exact essence of these lines? What is the thin difference (which is obviously made here), if any, between Prem and bhakti? Prem ki paraakaashthaa bhakti kahi gayee hai. Please solve this puzzle for me with precise respective definitions.

And I loved to watch again and again our Sarvadaman in the film Adi Shankaraachaarya. He seems to be made for doing such spiritual roles only. So matured and respectable. No wonder why it is your favourite movie. I loved it and was lost in it. Highly blissful and spiritual experience with so many symbolic & hidden messages. And I copy paste your lines which are my comments too. "Our SDB really shines, brings the great philosopher to life perfectly and the movie feels so authentic - spiritually deep ideas are also conveyed so subtly, you don't even realize how much you learn." We will enjoy discussing the movie for sure on lot of aspects.

[img=http://i42.tinypic.com/a5dg5t.jpg]" />[img=http://i41.tinypic.com/14aixqc.jpg]

Just a clarification. 3rd and 4th photos are also of SDB and not of Sourav Ganguly πŸ˜ƒ

And I also agree with the great expressions of Narsinha. But more than the mask, I give credit to the eyes & loving face expressions of the actor coming out on that great mask (I believe he is our Sugreev - Shyaamsundar Kaalaani). And the voice from the sky (tujhe Narsinha bhagwaan apne nakhon se maar rahe hain) is clearly of Hanumanji's dubbing artist.

@Gunia

Congratulations behena. I visited facebook for tracking your activities in Arun Govil page. Badhai ho.

@Dipika

Welcome back. So glad to know that your papers went well. Now let's hope for the best for the result and enjoy the time.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 14 years ago
ShivangBuch thumbnail
I can't understand what has happened to the 10 pictures I had uploaded and posted of Shankaraachaarya. Every time I edit the post, one picture image posted gets lost. Tinypic links themselves are distorted with strange symbols like "< > Similar thing happens with font and color ending. It automatically shifts to the end of the post when I post them between two paragraphs.

Still the emoticon problem is not understandable. Even when I post multiple, only one appears in the post. My profile changes also are not taking any effect. All profile information automatically get lost in a day.
ShivangBuch thumbnail

@Lola

For the topic of discussion you have suggested, I post here the scene of Indrajeet in advance before Bharat milaap sequence. Bharat Mandavi scene can also be posted then before posting the remaining Bharat milaap sequence by me or Debipriya from her orkut post.

Here is the scene copied and pasted from orkut post of mine:

(Appearing in the sky outside Ravan's balcony and shouting)

Meghnad: Pitaashree!! Pitaashree!! Pitaashree!!

(Ravan comes out)

Ravan: Indrajeet. Tumhare sheeghra chale aane se hum samajh gaye, ki tumhara yagya sampoorna nahi hua. Usme koi baadhaa aa gayee hai.

Meghnad: Uska baadhak, aapka anuj bhraataa kuldrohi Vibhishan nikla. Jo shatruon ko mandir ke gupt sthaan par le aayaa aur yagya vidhvans kara diya.

Ravan: 😑 Vibhishan, Vibhishan. Phir bhi tumne us nich deshdrohi ko jeevit chhod diya?!!!

Meghnad: Pitaashree! Maine usi ke liye itne dino se Yam astra bacha kar rakkha hua tha. Aaj maine wahi Yam astra, us par chhod diya. Parantu Lakshman ne ek aisi shakti chalaayee, jisne mere astra ko raaste me hi tej heen kar diya.

Ravan: Uska tod bhi Vibhishan ne bataayaa hoga.

Meghnad: Nahi. Uska tod devtaaon ke siva is dharti par aur koi nahi jaanta.

Ravan: To kya Lakshman ko devtaaon ne aa kar bata diya?

Meghnad: Nahi. Use batane ki koi aavashyakta nahi. Lakshman devtaaon ka devtaa hai. Lakshman nar nahi, koi avtaar hai.

Ravan (Shouting loudly): 😑 Indrajeeeeeeeet!!!! 😲 Indrajeet! Yah bhaashaa tum bol rahe ho, ya Lakshman ne tum par koi sammohan astra ko chala kar, tumhari mati ko bhram me daal diya hai? Ya Lakshman ke baano se peedit ho kar, tum yuddh se bhaag aaye ho?

Meghnad (Shouting even louder):😑😑   Pitaashreeeeeee!!!!!!

(Mandodari and Sulochana coming out in their respective balconies)

Kshama karen maharaaj. Parantu mujhe koi kaayar kahe, is baat ko mai seh nahi saka. Pitaashree. Mai kaayartaavash nahi aayaa hun. Ek putra ki bhaanti apna kartavya nibhane aayaa hun. Aapka kalyaan ho is prayojan se aapse yeh kehne aayaa hun ki aap apne aap ko, aapke saath vaibhavshaali raakshas jaati ko, aur Lanka desh ki samruddhi ko sarvanaash hone se bacha len. Ab bhi samay hai pitaashree. Aap Sita ka moh tyaag kar Shri Ram ki sharan me chale jaayen. Woh manushya nahi hain. Swayam Narayan ka avtaar hai.

Ravan: 😲 Tumhari mati maari gayee hai Indrajeet, jo is prakaar, strion ki bhaanti, anargal pralaap karne lage. Yah veeron ki bhaashaa nahi. Tumse yeh kisne keh diya ki we vanvaasi chhokre bhagwaan ka avtaar hain?

Meghnad: Mere anubhav ne. Aaj maine Lakshman par un teeno astron ka prayog kiya, jo amogh hain, jinki shakti se badh kar teeno lokon me koi astra nahi, jinka na koi tod hai.

Pehle maine Brahmastra chalaaya. Parantu wo Lakshman ka vadh karne se inkaar karke, tejheen ho kar laut aayaa. Kyunki kal ek samay, jab Lakshman mujh par Brahmastra chalana chaahta tha, tab Ram ne use neeti-viruddh keh kar rok diya tha. Aaj Brahmastra ne mujh se bhi yahi kaha, ki is samay iska prayog niti-viruddh hai. Iske chalne se devlok, paataal, prithvi, teeno lokon me vinaash ki jwaalaa bhadak utthegi. Parantu ye sab adharm aur anyaay ko vijay dilvane ke liye nahi ho sakta. Isiliye Brahmastra tejheen ho kar laut aayaa.

Phir maine Shiv ka trinetradhaari Paashupaat astra chalaayaa. Parantu woh Lakshman ko pranaam karke lupt ho gaya.

Phir maine Bhagwaan Naryana ka amogh chakra, jo triloki ki antim shakti hai, use chalaya. Parantu, Narayan chakra Lakshman ki pradakshina kar ke laut aayaa. Yeh antim pramaan tha, jise dekh kar mujhe vishwaas ho gaya ki yeh nar nahi, swayam Narayan ka avtaar hai.

Ravan: Aur tum apne pita ko pravachan dene aa gaye, ki "He Pita! Jo tumne teeno lokon me, apni vijay ka danka baja kar akhand yash praapt kiya hai, aaj us yash ko dhool me mila kar, do vanvaasi, bhikhaarion ke charno me jaa kar baith jaao". Indrajeet. Yaad rakkho. Jo swayam apne haathon, apni kirti ko dhool me mila deta hai, devtaa bhi uska sammaan nahi karte. We kahenge ki mrityu ke darr se, Ravan ne haar swikaar kar li. Haan. Unki shakti se tum bhaybheet lag rahe ho. Tumhara mann aur sharir, dono thak gaye hain. Jaao. Apne mehel me jaa kar vishraam karo. Yah yuddh Ravan ka hai, aur Ravan ise akela hi lad lega. Ravan ka maarg sthir ho chuka hai. Use apmaan aur apyash ka naya maarg mat dikhao Indrajeet.

Meghnad: Kshama karen pitaashree. Mai aapke apmaan ke liye nahi, keval aapke kalyaan ke liye hi yeh baat karne aayaa hun. Jahan tak mera sambandh hai, maine yuddh shuru kar diya hai. Ab yahan se bhaag kar bhagwaan ki sharan me jaa kar bhi, apyash hi milta hai. Isliye, mai ik veer ki bhaanti bhagwaan ke haathon marne jaaunga. Jo pita se vimukh ho kar jaate hain, bhagwaan bhi unka aadar nahi karte. Is samay mera sthaan raaj mehel me nahin, keval yuddhbhoomi me hai. Yadi Ram mujhe teeno lokon ka raajya bhi pradaan kar den, to bhi mai yuddh se bhaage hue kaayar ki sangyaa le kar jeevit nahi rehna chaahta; kyunki meri aatmaa hi mera aadar nahi karegi to doosre kya karenge. Mujhe aashirwad dijiye, ki yadi meri mrityu bhi likhi hai, to mai veer ki bhaanti apni aan ke saath is prakaar maru ki Ram bhi meri veerta ki prashansa me nat mastak ho jaae. Yadi woh Narayan bhi hain, to woh bhi meri vijay ka hi roop hoga.

Ravan: Tumhari jay ho Indrajeet.

(Indrajeet about to leave and passes by near the balcony of his mother)

Mandodari: Putra! yadi tumne unhe pehchaan hi liya hai, ki we swayam bhagwaan hai, to tum akele hi unki sharan me chale jaao. Mukti ke path par, praani akela hi jaataa hai. Yah avsar to kisi virale ko hi milta hai. Vats! Tum dharm ka maarg apnaao.

Meghnad: Maataa. Jo putra apne pitaa se vimukh ho kar, unko shatruon me akela chhod kar, mukt hone jaataa hai; uska devtaa to kya, bhagwaan bhi aadar nahi karenge. Dharm ka maarg bata rahi ho maata; to putra ke liye keval ek hi dharm ka maarg hai. Apne pita ke charno me apne sukh, sampatti, vaibhav, yahan tak ki apni mukti ka bhi balidaan de dena. Swayam Ram ne bhi yahi aadarsh sikhaya hai. Maataa! (Very down to earth) Mujh se koi bhool ho gayee ho to kshama kar dena.

(He then moves further)

(By saying 'Mukti ka bhi balidaan kar dena', he actually got closer to mukti through KARMYOG, though the path suggested by Mandodari of KARMSANYAASYOG was immediate and faster though anti-social)

Sulochana: Swami! Kartavya path par ja rahe ho. Mai rokungi nahi. Parantu jate jate, keval ek baar, meri ore dekh lete to koi kshati to na hoti.

Meghnad: Nahi Sulochana. Mai darta tha ki kahin tumhare ashru dekh kar mere hriday me nirbalata na aa jaay.

Sulochana: Dekh lijiye. In aankhon me koi ashru nahi. Patni ka dharm hota hai, pati ke kartavya me uski sahayata karna. Uske utsaah ko badhaana, na ki apne moh se use nirbal karna. Pati-patni ka sambandh to jeevan maran ka hota hai. Phir rona kis liye? Jaaiye swami. Apne dharm ka paalan kijiye. Usme hi aapki vijay hai. Mujhe sada apne saath hi samajhiye.

Meghnad: Sulochana. Tum dhanya ho. Tumhari ganana, sansaar ki shresth striyon me hogi.

(Then the song and he leaves for his death)

Preyasi do antim baar vida, yeh sevak rini tumhara hai;
Tum bhi jaano, mai bhi jaanu, yeh antim milan hamara hai.

Mai maatri charan se door chala, iska daaroon santaap mujhe;
Par yadi kartavya vimukh hunga, jine se lagega paap mujhe.

Bhavukta se kartavya bada, kartavya nibhe balidano pe;
Deepak jalne ki reet nahi, chhode dar kar toofano se.

Ab haar jeet ka prashn nahi, jo bhi hoga, achchha hoga;
Mar kar hi sahi, pitu ke aage, bete ka pyaar sachcha hoga.

Yeh nishchay kar badh chala veer, koi usko rok nahi paayaa;
Chupchaap dekhta raha pita, maataa ka antar bhar aayaa.

(This scene resembles the scene of Kumbhkarn with Ravan and the character of Meghnad also resembles with Karn of Mahabharat like Kumbhakarn. In fact more than Kumbhkarn because at many places, Meghnad was party to Ravan's deeds. Kumbhkarn was sleeping at least when Sitaji was kidnapped whereas Meghnad used to encourage his father for war after Lankadahan. He chose the path of SENSE OF DUTY and the level of his DUTY was according to level of his SENSE. Higher the level of KNOWLEDGE, higher the level of DEVOTION and higher the level of KARMA. Since Vibhishan was having knowledge that Ram was supreme, he was devoted to Ram and also his deeds were for his cause and hence he chose his best duty accordingly. For Meghnad, his KNOWLEDGE by birth was that his father was supreme and his DEVOTION was to his father and hence he sensed DUTY towards father to be his greatest duty - duty as son rather than duty as devotee since he was never devotee. So whatever he did was natural. The realization that Ram was Supreme was just recent and hence the impact of his lifelong nature was still predominant at the end of his life which might have given him Ram's devotion after death in my view - Geeta Adhyay 8, Shlok 6)

No reference in VR or RCM

The above episode has neither been found in Valmiki Ramayan nor Ramcharitmaanas available online. The source of this episode might be some of other Ramayanas. Dr Ramanand Saagar has rightly spotted a great incident from less authentic sources to be shown in the serial. Ram sending Indrajeet's dead body honored by his own cloth is also not there in both the sources which is also one of the greatest emotional and blissful scene of the serial. Here we can take the commentary of Dr Ramanand Saagar in Shri Krishna serial after the episode of Gopi Vastraharan. He clarifies about his style of direction saying that "Jab hame bhakton ki pyaas bujhane laayak koi ghatna ka ek vaakya bhi praamaanit sroton me mil jata hai, to uska vistrit roop (Intrapolation) hum kam praamaanit sroton me se dhoondh lete hain. For example, the wheat given by baby Krishna to fruit seller lady converted into diamonds.

In Valmiki Ramayan, it is mentioned that Indrajeet disappeared and went back to the city to bring another chariot and some weapons.

In Ramcharitmaanas, it is mentioned that immediately after Naagpash (the order of which is after Barchhi in RCM), Jambuvan threw Indrajeet away into the city and then he started preparing for yagya immediately after becoming conscious (When he became shameful in front of Ravan for being thrown out of the battlefield) when by that time, Ram-Lakshman were also made conscious by Garudji. Then it is mentioned that towards the end of his life, he leaves all the evil in him and realizes Ram (Sab kapat chhod kar Ram ka dhyaan karta hai) and it is also mentioned that Hanumanji takes his body to Lanka lifting it easily (Though there is no mention of Ram instructing him).

And one more noticeable point is that in both VR and RCM, Vibhishan has been portrayed as a formidable warrior who fought with Meghnad and Ravan respectively. He fought with Meghnad with arrows (to give rest to Lakshman in between outside Nikumbhila cave) and with Ravan with mace (As shown in the serial) and dual (Mall yuddh).

Youtube links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUUGQ9DAiUs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahe0mlynYKs&feature=related

Edited by ShivangBuch - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

hiiiiiii frns .... hw r u ol?????

m back finalllyyyyyyyy.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
my last post ws on pg 79 OMG i missed soooo much stuff here .. ..

wud see everythng slowly slowly ... ..
missd u ol ..
n yeah coz of u r wishes n prayers my examz went well .... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Di!
welcomeback.gif Welcome back image by Wildflowerafternoons
 Wooooooooooooooooooowwwww....I m glad to know that Ur exams went well!πŸ˜ƒ Missed so much stuff?😲 Awwww.......no worries......πŸ˜ƒU can updt Urself according to CC @ Ur own comfort level!πŸ˜›  Missed U aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!😭😭😭😭😭😭
Awwww.......its sooooo nice of U to give d credit to our prayers!😳 Bt wen I used to say dis to Shivang Bhrata....he always used to say Kripa Krishna ki...n its d ultimate truth.....πŸ‘πŸΌ"hum to bas nimitt matra hain!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arun-deeps thumbnail
Here r some sigs I gifted to Sita Di...... today is her B'day na...n she has been d member of d CC n has posted lots of b'ful pics so these digs I dedicate to herπŸ˜ƒ as a B'day gift!😳
Hope U all will like it!😳
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

@Gunia

Congratulations behena. I visited facebook for tracking your activities in Arun Govil page. Badhai ho.

Pranaam Bhratashree!πŸ˜ƒAwwwwwwwwww........bhaiya....amazing pics of SDB!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I also watched Swami Vivekanand played by him wen I was 10....n I remember I luvd him in dat getup!😳 Awwww......n thanx for Ur sweet congrats!😳 Wooooowwwwziiiiiiesssss Bhratashree aapka Ramayan gyan jo aapne Orkut se yahaan transfer kiya bahut accha laga!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I esp luvd jab aapne ye bataya ki RS ji ne other not so popular sources se Ramayan ka Indrajeet-Raavan samvaad n dat Ram ji offers his own dupatta incident ka gyan karwaaya!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Woooowwww aisa lagta hai jaise ki ham gyanijanon ki sabha me aa gaye!😍
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hey guys posting 1 Siya-Ram sig!😳 Hope U'll like it!πŸ˜›