Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Some pix of Dipika ji in a movie

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Some pix of Dipika ji in a movie

Hey woooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwziiiiiesssssssssss Aradhna Di! Thanx a tonne for d precious pics! Really she's looking too cute n young! Btw do U know d name of d movie???  miss U aloooooooooooooooooooooot 
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey folks.....just wanna share a happy news....Arun ji gave replied me on his facebook! I m sooooooooooooooooooooo happy!😳

Dis is wat he replied

ARUN GOVIL
thank you gunia
Yesterday at 10:27pm

N this 1 to all his fans πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ARUN GOVILMAY ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE!!
ALL MY LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO U ALL!!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND APPRECIATION.on Thursday

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys πŸ€— Soooo sorry for skipping out these past couple of days, had guests and still do but I'll def do replies and start a new DOTW in a bit... any ideas??

Until then, here's another mixed pic update:

Some sweet shots of SiyaRam and UrmiLakhan that include clearer versions of pics from previous updts and also some new shots:

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wowzies, gorgeous update Lola!!! All the pics are so clear and sweet! I esp love this one of Sita Ma!

Which scene is this from? I do not think it is in my DVD.😲πŸ₯Ί

Btw, I just finished updating our ToC and front page in general, plzzzz look over everything and assure me that I didn't miss anything!☺️

Will reply to everything later on today!

Love,
Janu
muffins2waffles thumbnail

Lola and Janaki, your reqs are posted :)

MagadhSundari thumbnail
@ Gunia - pratham baat to hamaari kshama yaachna swikaar karo behna, ham theek samay par tumhaare chalte chitra (animated avi πŸ˜†) ki samasya ka hal nahin kar paaye... kintu Aishi behen ne uska samadhaan tat-kshan kiya, is liye unhe meri or se bhi dhanyavaad hai (meaning, thx for helping her Aishicakes πŸ€—)... it's a really cute avi, I'm loving seeing it in all your posts... great choice πŸ‘ As for snap-a-shot, I posted the link for downloading it here along with some instructions... it's really really simple and barely takes up any memory, you'll love it: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1311014?pn=17 And most welcome for those lyrics, info, pic updts... can't wait to see what you do with them... anddddd thanks for liking the siggies sweets πŸ€— Your new ones are adorable too btw, love the Sita Maa one esp... can't wait to see more!!!

@ Shivang - hi bhaiya!!! lol I guess shuddh hindi chhote chhote doses mein hi milti rahegi, like in my above msg to Gunia... is vilaayati baalika mein itna gyaan kahaan, ke woh apne vichaaron ko purnatah ek hi bhasha mein spasht-roop se prastut kar sake 😳 πŸ˜† Anyways glad you enjoyed the varnaanupraas, and I really enjoyed your additions on the topic itself. The prefix "adhi" is, from what I can infer, equivalent to the English suffix "-est"... it converts the words in question to their own superlatives... adhi-daiv becomes ultimate Lord, adhi-yagna becomes ultimate recipent of sacrifice, adhi-bhuta being the ultimate timeless reality of the universe, and so on. Very nice vocab-related observation of deh-dhaari and praan-dhaari btw, reminds me of our fav RadheShyam dvait-advait convo in SK - praan bina deh mrit hai, aur deh bin praan adhrishya... even more appreciable now, having seen SDB enact the father of advait in Adi Shankaracharya to perfection, right??

@ Aish and Anku - good luck with exams once again girlies, can't wait to have you back real soon  πŸ€—

@ Debi di - soooooo glad to have you back di, welcome aboard πŸ€— And thanks a million for the really perfect highlighting of that article I posted, aakhir Lit M.A. ka kamaal dikha hi diya with that spot-on ability to pick out what's important πŸ˜‰ Really glad you enjoyed the article and now it's even more enjoyable and easy to discuss thanks to you... I found it really comforting, great way to encourage in us that spirit of gratitude rather than grumbling in the face of difficulties... cuz as it says, there's always a reason, and God never forsakes us. Also moooossst welcome for the pics, glad we agree on the Narsingh mask and can't wait to see what you do with them!!!

@ Ashy - thanks a bazillion for visiting, sweets... would love to see you here again whenever you get a chance!!!

@ Aradhana - thanks a bazillion for the pics hun, they're adorable!!! Feel better and come back to us soon!!!

@ Laliballi - lolzzzz so my reminders/threats finally worked 🀣 j/k... welcome back honeybunch, you've been sorely missed. Glad you enjoyed the pic updt, that shot of Sita Maa is my fav too... soon to be my profile pic... I like all the blushing princessy ones the best 😍 There are a number of minute-long moments like this that I realized your dvds are missing, this particular one comes right before the assembly of saints comes to bless and advise SiyaRam having found out there's a baby/babies on the way. The two of them go to meet Vashisht and set it up, that's where the pics are from. Since it doesn't work too well to rip and post vids that are that short, I'll try to post pics of them all whenever I realize they're missing in the 5 disc set on youtube. And brilliant job with the ToC, can't thank you enough for taking care of that πŸ€— if it is real hard then we can alternate the creation of that post between the two of us in future CCs so it isn't all on you... until we get a forum of our own, of course πŸ˜› Just a thought, you might wanna generalize the first DOTW to something like "Lessons from Govardhan" or something like that cuz the Isht-dev question was one of many we touched on, others include the relevance of Indra's behavior and Krishna's reaction to it to modern-day politics, the characteristics of true leadership, the role of compensation as a reward after doing the work vs. as a requirement beforehand in order to get it done, and the motives behind prayer/poojas/yagnas - fear vs. reverence. Can't wait for your insights on these and any other subtopics you come up with from that scene, bring back the good part of RF days for us with your mad speakin' skillz πŸ˜‰ Also if you've got that PM handy with the dialogue posts Debi di did you can add them to the info section since Shivang bhaiya's Angad scene is also in there... or if you're planning to put them in the song list, that'll work perfectly well too. Once again, welcome back, wuv ya πŸ€—
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Soooo potential topics I've thought of for out 2nd DOTW... won't start until our pending contributors (ahem ahem *slackers*... j/k) join in on the previous one but just getting a sense of what you guys wanna discuss... a) what did RS tell us about gender roles, esp marital roles, through the mythos (could include SiyaRam's vow of monogamy after the wedding, the Siya serving Ram scene of the recent pic updt, BharatMandavi in Nandigram, various VD scenes, etc) or 2) the Angad as messenger scene which we now have the dialogues for or 3) Meghnaad's farewell speech. Whaddaya guys think?

And... until you decide, here's a full-fledged pic updt of that VD and Kirtiman scene I siggie'd a few pgs back:

The few seconds of joy and excitement Vasuji has when he first hears he's got a son:

Unwillingly takes the baby away:

Hands it over to Kans, shocked by his reaction:

The baby's back; few more seconds of happiness:

Kans comes in and ruins it all:

My fav:

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Lola, most of the pics didn't show up.😭 I think you typed in the IMG codes wrong.

Ehem, ehem, leave me alone, I was busy!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Am trying to think of an intelligent reply meanwhile so chill.πŸ˜†

Btw, I like the first idea better, sounds interesting!πŸ˜ƒ
MagadhSundari thumbnail
^^ Thx for the heads-up, I realized but I had to eat first... fixed πŸ˜ƒ

And lolz you could use the ribbing na, it's sooo entertaining... so better I don't chill πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

And, thx for the vote! I was leaning twds that one too.