Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Hi ji!

Does anyone have the lori Devki Maa sings to her baby Kahna? It goes something like Maamta bawari, ohh mamta bawari.

Please and thank you ji!

Simran

You can find it here Simran.πŸ˜ƒ Enjoy!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Deeps - thank you soooo much for liking and using the VD sig yaara, means a lot πŸ€—

@ Gunia - wowwwwzzzz the new SiyaRam-RadheShyam sig you made is just heavenly!!! Best one you've made so far πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keep rocking, sis!

@ Rajnish - welcome back once again πŸ˜ƒ

@ Lali - Hi hun... here goes the sequence of Shanti Mantras we hear in every Rajyabhishek in our two fav shows, along with their translations:

Om agne naya supathaa raaye
asmaan Vishwaani deva
vayugnaani vidvan;
Yuyodhyas majjuhu raanmeno
Bhooyishthaam te nama-uktim vidhema.

O Supreme Lord, who art light and wisdom, Thou knowest all our thoughts and deeds.  Lead us by the right path to the fulfilment of life, and keep us away from all sin and evil.  We offer unto Thee, O Lord, our praise and salutation.

Om Swasti Na Indro Vridha shravaah
Swasti Nah Pooshaa Vishwa vedaah
Swasti Nastaa rakshyo Arishtanemih
Swasti No Brihaspatir Dadhaatu

May Indra who is extolled in the scriptures, Pushan, the all-knowing Trakshya, who saves from all harm, and Brihaspati who protects our spirituality maintain prosperity in our study of the scriptures and the practice of the truths they contain.

Om Dyahu Shantir Antarikshagvam
Shanti Prithvi, Shanti Rapaha, Shanti Roshadhayah,
Shantih Vanaspatayah, Shanti Vishwadeva,
Shanti Brahma, Shanti Sarvagam
Shanti Revah, Shanti Sama, Shanti Redhi,
Om Shanti Shanti

Let there be Peace in high world, Peace be in mid region, Peace be on earth. May the waters flow peacefully. May the shrubs and herbs grow peacefully. May all the Divine powers bring Peace to us. Brahma the Supreme is Peace. May all be in Peace, and may that Peace come unto me. Let there be Peace forever.

Woooooooowzies, fast response! Thanks soooooooooo much Loli!πŸ˜ƒ So were these the stotras used in every Rajyabhishek?

Originally posted by: _rajnish_

Those are shanskrit mantas, I am trying but i wonder i may provide good pronunciation in English and in romanπŸ˜”. Please I am sorry for any mistakes😳

Ohm Agni naya subh karay!!

Aswame vishwani deva!!

Vayudhani nidwa!!

Bhujo dhasmah juhurana melo!!

Uhishthante namah utyam vidhemah!!

Ohm  shastri na inndrvihashwah!!

Shasti na puncha vishwavidah!!

Shasti na aa rakshoarashtmeh!!

Shati na vo brihashtapi tha dhatu!!

This Rajyabhishek mantra has been used thrice in RS Ramayana, durin Ram, vibhision and Sugreev Rajyabhishek,

Anyways Do you know Telgu??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
😳

Thanks a bunch Rajnish, very nice of you!ClapClapClap 

Yup, Telugu is my native language.πŸ˜ƒ
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Simran - here's the downloadable mp3 for that lullaby from Shri Krishna dear, hope it helps: http://music.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=460242

@ Laliballi - thanks sooooooo much for the tutorial and the sig-liking honeybunch, lol I seriously felt soooo stupid when I posted n realized its only transparent on pixlr but not here πŸ˜† Really glad you liked it anyway, you da best πŸ€— I made that texture actually, used the lasso to cut a flower out of some denim pic and recolorized the hibiscus to match, made it grainy, etc... thanks again πŸ€— And moooooosssst welcom for those shloks, wasn't hard at all cuz I have 2/3 memorized... yeps, the same track was used for every single coronation - Sugriv, Vibs, Shri Ram, Shatrughan, Kans, Ugrasen... all of them.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

@ Simran - here's the downloadable mp3 for that lullaby from Shri Krishna dear, hope it helps: http://music.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=460242

@ Laliballi - thanks sooooooo much for the tutorial and the sig-liking honeybunch, lol I seriously felt soooo stupid when I posted n realized its only transparent on pixlr but not here πŸ˜† Really glad you liked it anyway, you da best πŸ€— I made that texture actually, used the lasso to cut a flower out of some denim pic and recolorized the hibiscus to match, made it grainy, etc... thanks again πŸ€— And moooooosssst welcom for those shloks, wasn't hard at all cuz I have 2/3 memorized... yeps, the same track was used for every single coronation - Sugriv, Vibs, Shri Ram, Shatrughan, Kans, Ugrasen... all of them.

You're welcome Loli! No probs, hope it helps!πŸ˜ƒ What I usually do is make the siggie on pixlr and use the photo masque option on photofiltre. Make sure you put the text beforehand thought, because once you transparent it, the text option won't work. Good luck!

Wow, the texture you made is soooooooooooo pretty, only you could manage to pull that off.😲

Hmm, okay, so the Shlokas aren't just reserved for Godly avatars.πŸ˜†
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

You're welcome Loli! No probs, hope it helps!πŸ˜ƒ What I usually do is make the siggie on pixlr and use the photo masque option on photofiltre. Make sure you put the text beforehand thought, because once you transparent it, the text option won't work. Good luck!

Wow, the texture you made is soooooooooooo pretty, only you could manage to pull that off.😲

Hmm, okay, so the Shlokas aren't just reserved for Godly avatars.πŸ˜†

Awwww thanks again Lali, for both the pointers and the compliment 😳 Wuv u πŸ€— And yeah, they're not even reserved for rajyabhisheks actually - all-purpose shlokas πŸ˜†

Speaking of homemade textures, I just made the one I used in this - still got the raw version open in pixlr, so any changes (I'm really on the fence over whether I want more sparkles or not, this text or something else, and lighten/darken the pics - help!!!! πŸ˜†)  and should I save the texture, would you guys wanna use it??

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Awwww thanks again Lali, for both the pointers and the compliment 😳 Wuv u πŸ€— And yeah, they're not even reserved for rajyabhisheks actually - all-purpose shlokas πŸ˜† Thanks! Just wanted to know if I could use them in stories or something like that....if you know what I mean.πŸ˜‰ 

Speaking of homemade textures, I just made the one I used in this - still got the raw version open in pixlr, so any changes (I'm really on the fence over whether I want more sparkles or not, this text or something else, and lighten/darken the pics - help!!!! πŸ˜†)  and should I save the texture, would you guys wanna use it?? Wow, very nice siggie! You've keeping yourself busy, aren't you?πŸ˜‰ No, it looks perfect just as it is.....can't think of any changes Loli! Yup, def save the texture, it's super duper AWESOME! 

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Hey guys.......I prepared dis sig tomorrow bt cud not post it due to power cut!!! Hope U'll like it!!!πŸ˜›

WOOOWZIES! LOVE This sig Gunia, very very nice! IT is sooooooooooooo sweet! Love the sparkles, pictures, and background you used! Magnificent job!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Awwww thanks again Lali, for both the pointers and the compliment 😳 Wuv u πŸ€— And yeah, they're not even reserved for rajyabhisheks actually - all-purpose shlokas πŸ˜† Thanks! Just wanted to know if I could use them in stories or something like that....if you know what I mean.πŸ˜‰
Lol yes, I know what you mean... summer just can't come soon enough πŸ˜‰

Speaking of homemade textures, I just made the one I used in this - still got the raw version open in pixlr, so any changes (I'm really on the fence over whether I want more sparkles or not, this text or something else, and lighten/darken the pics - help!!!! πŸ˜†)  and should I save the texture, would you guys wanna use it?? Wow, very nice siggie! You've keeping yourself busy, aren't you?πŸ˜‰ No, it looks perfect just as it is.....can't think of any changes Loli! Yup, def save the texture, it's super duper AWESOME!
Thanks a million bazillion Lali, I'm really happy you liked it Lol got that midterm back today so the siggies are my way of celebrating πŸ˜† You promise, no changes?? Ok dokes, ex'ed out of pixlr now... if anybody doesn't like it I'm blamin' you πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Glad you liked the texture too, made it in 3 colors for later... lol that's the funnest part now, making the texture, you wouldn't believe the random stuff I used... anyway thanks again sweets πŸ€—
Btw this dude is uploading the dailymotion epis of SK on youtube again, 2-3 days after the upload they come up with the high def option which makes for good pics and avis... enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/user/vikaran2hot
And... check out Sano's new updt, it's stunning and she's open πŸ˜‰ https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1310207?pn=24

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Here go the lyrics and translation for Hamaaro Kanha Govardhan Giridhari, I'll follow up with the Indra Krita Stotram and the Jai Govinda follow-up song that come right after soon.

Karte rahe bhishan pralay garjan gagan par shyam ghan
Dark clouds kept roaring like an apocalypse in the sky
Dharti pe swar Ghanshyam ki murli ke laharaate rahe
On the earth, the notes from Krishna's flute flowed about
Badhta raha abhimaan purit krodh pratipal Indra ka
Indra's prideful anger went on increasing by the moment
Giriraj ko dhaaran kiye Brijraj muskaate rahe
Holding the king of mountains, the prince of Braj just kept smiling
Ek hodh si lagne lagi phir vajra mein aur chakra mein
A competition seemed to take place between the thunderbolt and the discus
Dharti gagan ke beech tantra aur mantra takraate rahe
Between the earth and the sky, chants collided with prayers
Aur shri Krishna ki sharan mein nirbhay, gaate rahe nar naari
And fearless within Krishna's refuge, the men and women sang,
Hamaaro Kanha Govardhan Giridhaari x2
"Our Krishna is the bearer of the mighty Govardhan!"
Kanhaiya nij bhaktan ke
For his devotees, Krishna
Shish pe chattar banke
Acts as an umbrella over their heads
Dekho aap karein rakhwaari!
And takes care of them on his own!
Hamaaro kanha govardhan giridhaari x2

Pralay ke baadal barsaayile
The clouds of the apocalypse are pouring
Apni sagari shakti lagaayile
Using all of their force
Baal na baako hoye Biraj ko x2
Not a hair on Braj's head will be harmed
Jab tak Biraj Bihaari
As long as Krishna is here
Hamaaro kanha govardhan giridhaari x2

Jai jai govardhan giridhaari x2
Glory to the bearer of Govardhan
Teri leela pe balihaari x2
We'd surrender everything for this play of yours
Jai jai chakra sudarshan dhaari x2
Glory to the master of the discus Sudarshan

Prem-dvesh ke yuddh mein beet gaye din saat,
Seven days passed in this battle between love and enmity
Megh baraskar thak gaye, sookh gayi barsaat
The clouds got tired of pouring, the rain dried up

Teri leela pe balihaari x2
Jai jai chakra sudarshan dhaari x2
Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi!!!!!! Grt posts every 1!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Will reply every 1tomorrow....😳 Very busy today due  to my exam dharm....tomrrow z my exam day....so plzzzz ..... dis lill sis needs blessings of U all!!!!!