Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

You're welcome Loli!

Oh wow, both the 1st and 3rd avis are soooooooooooooooooooooo nice, but I think I'll go with the 1st one!

Or....is there any way you can ask someone (like Mahi or Swati) to stack the 1st and 3rd ones on top of each other, and then you can put that avi on the sig?

Am I asking for too much?☺️ If so, you can just put the 1st one!

Don't know when the prob will be fixed, but I heard the admin Vijay is looking into it. Might take awhile though.

Yay glad you liked Okie dokes, will pm them and see which one gets it back first... till then here it is with the first one:

And the new sig is gorgeous! The blending came out perfect, just in the lighter versions our gorgeous Sita Maa's face gets a little blurred out... but the snowflake one is too cute and appropriate for the lyrics... love it! If you decide to avi it I've got the feeding scene ready πŸ˜‰
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

thnk u soooooo much dear Lola fr helping me in makin avis.....thnxxxxx a lot...😊

Most welcome yaar, anytime πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Guys, here are two siggies of our two fav Ramayan families (for the 2nd sig, I didn't have pics of Raja Kushadwaj or his wife, so couldn't use Mandavi and Shrutakirti, sorry.)

I did something like this a long time ago for NDTV Ramayan on someone's request, so thought I'd do some for our fav Ramayan with my new style. How does it look?😳 I was trying to incorporate this whole 'glow' effect I found in my software. Does it look like it's glowling?

Anyone recognize the backgrounds?πŸ˜‰
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Yay glad you liked Okie dokes, will pm them and see which one gets it back first... till then here it is with the first one:

And the new sig is gorgeous! The blending came out perfect, just in the lighter versions our gorgeous Sita Maa's face gets a little blurred out... but the snowflake one is too cute and appropriate for the lyrics... love it! If you decide to avi it I've got the feeding scene ready πŸ˜‰

Wow, thanks a lot! This vid is soooooooo cute! Can't wait until the finished product, and also for our little IF prob to be fixed!

Aww, thank you for liking my 'attempt'! Yeah, I realized Sitaji's face was getting blurred out, but if I didn't blur it, Ramji's face looked too dark.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Lol, will have to practice blending like this more.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Lols no worries, the blending's already perfect! And btw the new sig is gorgeous... so royal, and great choice of pics! Lol funny observation - in the boxed pics, Sita looks serious, and in the cropped ones Urmi does - just like a real family, one person always looks angry/zoned out/not at the camera... if not my brother usually does it on purpose πŸ˜† but anyways it's a really cool idea, you did a beautiful job, and I'd love to snag when the prob is fixed!! not recognizing the backgrounds, kinda out of it since I just got out of my monetary policy exam... yea, right before thanksgiving break 😑... are they from jodhaa akhbar?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Lols no worries, the blending's already perfect! And btw the new sig is gorgeous... so royal, and great choice of pics! Lol funny observation - in the boxed pics, Sita looks serious, and in the cropped ones Urmi does - just like a real family, one person always looks angry/zoned out/not at the camera... if not my brother usually does it on purpose πŸ˜† but anyways it's a really cool idea, you did a beautiful job, and I'd love to snag when the prob is fixed!! not recognizing the backgrounds, kinda out of it since I just got out of my monetary policy exam... yea, right before thanksgiving break 😑... are they from jodhaa akhbar?

Aww, thanks a lot Loli! You're too chweet!πŸ€—

Am planning to do another Raghukul one with Ramji, Sitaji, and Luv Kush soon, and a "Lakshman-Kul" one with Lakshman, Urmi, and Chandraketu and Angad.

Can you give me some pics of Chandraketu and Angad?

Aww, feel so bad for you! But I know you did good in the exam.πŸ‘πŸΌ Don't worry.

Lol, no. The background for the 1st one is King Dashrath's chamber from NDTV Ramayan and the 2nd one is Meera's chamber in NDTV's Meera. Aren't the rooms gorgeous?

I have to give it to NDTV Ramayan though, their setting was so beautiful.😊
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Aww, thanks a lot Loli! You're too chweet!πŸ€—

Am planning to do another Raghukul one with Ramji, Sitaji, and Luv Kush soon, and a "Lakshman-Kul" one with Lakshman, Urmi, and Chandraketu and Angad.

Can you give me some pics of Chandraketu and Angad?

Aww, feel so bad for you! But I know you did good in the exam.πŸ‘πŸΌ Don't worry.

Lol, no. The background for the 1st one is King Dashrath's chamber from NDTV Ramayan and the 2nd one is Meera's chamber in NDTV's Meera. Aren't the rooms gorgeous?

I have to give it to NDTV Ramayan though, their setting was so beautiful.😊

Aw most welcome Lallikins, you totally deserve it... looking fwd to the new ones, will def do the pics... maybe later tonight, since I'm finally home... I've got a lyrics update saved on my desktop somewhere, will hopefully find that and post it too πŸ˜›
And thx for the assurance abt that exam, I really needed it πŸ€—
Wow, great choices... yeah the sets really are gorgeous 😲 Didn't love their costumes cuz I didn't find them olden-dayish enough (I mean that for NDTV, Meera didn't live as long ago so that seems accurate), but the sets were definitely stunning, esp loved the Swayamvar hall... But it's all cuz of the money their dad/father-in-law earned that they can make it that lavish, hai na πŸ˜‰ Anyways, it makes for some breathtaking siggies, so can't wait for more!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Aw most welcome Lallikins, you totally deserve it... looking fwd to the new ones, will def do the pics... maybe later tonight, since I'm finally home... I've got a lyrics update saved on my desktop somewhere, will hopefully find that and post it too πŸ˜›Thanks! Looking forward to it! Whenever you find time, can you also do the lyrics/translation for the Draupadi Cheer Haran song from SK?
And thx for the assurance abt that exam, I really needed it πŸ€—No probs, am sure you did fine.πŸ˜‰
Wow, great choices... yeah the sets really are gorgeous 😲 Didn't love their costumes cuz I didn't find them olden-dayish enough Same here; I remember in one scene of NDTV Ramayan, Kaikeyi's costume showed a bit of cleavage and I was shocked.😲 Also, they made Sita, Urmila, Mandavi, and Srutakirti's blouses too short and navel revealing. But apparently, the costumes were a big hit among the audience, so dunno, seems like others enjoyed them.πŸ€” (I mean that for NDTV, Meera didn't live as long ago so that seems accurate), but the sets were definitely stunning, esp loved the Swayamvar hall... But it's all cuz of the money their dad/father-in-law earned that they can make it that lavish, hai na πŸ˜‰ Anyways, it makes for some breathtaking siggies, so can't wait for more! Very true! Without RS, the Sagars still would have been lower middle-class people saving and earning money like others. RSji truly did pave a path to make his sons', daughters', and grandchildrens' lives easier, and to spread the mytho shows. I only hope they paid more attention to it and not end their serials like JSK ended. It's the least they can do to respect their father's memory.

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Agreed with everything you said as usual πŸ˜›
And okie dokes will do those Draupadi lyrics soon too... till then I found it finally... here's the lyrics for our fav lullabies from our fav shows - who khew that within such a narrow genre you could have such variety! Each one is so diff both musically and lyrically, but all awesome... in terms of the words, Sita's is the empowering one, like "you wait and watch what I turn them into, vidhi!"; Devaki's is the touching, "what wouldn't I give for you" one, and the Ayodhya Rajmatas one is more typical in lyrics. Musically theirs is really classical, Sita's is sweet, typical lullaby-ish (makes a πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ contrast with the lyrics), and Devaki's is sweet but more haunting... Here it goes, enjoy!

Nindiya Rani (Sita and Lav-Kush)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLqMDvQls2U

nindiya rani, aa ri, aaja nindiya ' queen of sleep, come over here

mere sukumaaron ko ' to my boys

ankhiyon ke taaron ko ' to the light of my eyes

rajdulaaron ko sulaa jaa nindiya ' to my princes, give a night of rest

nindiya rani, aa ri, aaja nindiya  - queen of sleep, come over here

na sone ka palna, na resham ki hai dori ' neither a golden cradle, nor a silken rope to pull it

janm se pahele inke, sukh saare ho gaye chori ' before they were born, all these pleasures were taken away

pyar ki badli banke inpe chha ja nindiya ' become a cloud of affection and cast yourself over them, queen of sleep

nindiya rani, aa ri, aaja nindiya - queen of sleep, come over here

choomke pyaari palkein, maathe ko tanik sehlaade ' kissing their lovely eyelids, gently patting their heads

dekar swapna khilone, mere nanhon ko behlaade ' giving them dreams as toys, entertain my little ones

kajra banke nainon mein samaa jaa nindiya ' like kohl, settle in their eyes queen of sleep

banvaasin ke bete, ek din yugveer kahaaye ' these sons of a renouncer will one day become the warriors of the age

apne kul ka gaurav, pitu se aage le jaaye ' they'll take the family glory even further than their father

saump rahi hoon main tohe kal ke raja nindiya ' I'm handing over to you the kings of tomorrow, queen of sleep

Soja Lalla (Devaki and Krishna)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx9BdlvGQgM

Soja lalla soja, soja raaja soja ' sleep my baby, go to sleep my prince

Thupki dekar gaaye ' gently patting you, she sings

Soja tohe sulaaye ' she helps you fall asleep

Mamta bawari ' lost in a mother's mad love

tohe bada hoke karne hai bade bade kaam ' when you grow big, you'll do big things

is jag mitaana hai paapiyon ka naam  ' you'll wipe sin off the face of the earth

soja beta soja ' until then, sleep my son

kal ki aas lagaaye ' I'll keep hoping for tomorrow

tujhpar vaari jaaye ' I'd give anything for you

mamta bawari ' lost in a mother's mad love

ek man chaaha vardaan hai tu ' you are my greatest wish come true

mera nanha sa bhagwaan hai tu  ' you are my little baby God

soja lalla soja ' sleep, my baby

mukh dekhe sukh paaye ' I get supreme bliss just looking at your face

phooli nahin samaaye ' it is a joy I can't contain within myself

mamta bawari  ' lost in a mother's mad love

Aaja Ri Nindiya (Kaushalya, Kaikeyi, Sumitra, Ram, Bharat, Lakshma, Shatrughan)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqvMQeCQ5Fw

aaja aaja ri nindiya dheere dheere se aaja – come dear sleep, come softly and slowly

raja bitua ki ankhiyon mein samaa ja ri – dwell in my prince's eyes

aaja nindiya – come on, sleep

tu to hai nindiya jaadugarni – dear sleep, you are a magician

nanhe nainon ke nagri mein samaa ja – come dwell in the city of these little eyes

aaja aaja ri nindiya dheere dheere se aaja nindiya - come dear sleep, come softly and slowly

nindiya tu to hai raat ki rani – dear sleep, you are the queen of the night

vaani teri hai kitni suhaani – your voice is so lovely

meethi meethi si meethi vaani – with that sweet sweet voice of yours

mein ek meethi si lori sunaa ja ri – treat him to a sweet lullaby

aaja nindiya – come on, sleep

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Wow, thanks a loooooooooooot for the lyrics Loli! So so sad and yet so beautiful, esp Sitaji's and Devaki Maiyya's!😭 You're right. Sitaji's is the saddest and meaningful 'a challenge to fate', but Devaki Ma's is the sweetest! Both of them showed soooo much expressions during the lullaby making us believe they really were the mothers of the babies. Really, Deepikaji and Paolomiji deserve all the praise and more!πŸ‘

By the way, here is the youtube vid for the Draupadi song (didn't know whether it was one of the songs you heard regularly😳). The first one has the beginning intro, but the 2nd vid has one more charana. This song is sooooooo heartrending, isn't it? In my opinion, Falguni Parekh was certainly no Roopa Ganguly but she had a certain charm which made me like her all the same. Dunno, but I think she portrayed the softer side of Draupadiji while Roopa portrayed the stronger side. This song really touches my heart and makes me hate the Kauravas so much more than before.😑 What about you?

Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago