Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_rajnish_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

@Rajnish, welcome back to the CC! Missed you a lot

Thanks di missed you a lot too. I missed this IF and all of my friends here but due to my project i was not able to reply but believe me whenever possible i use to come here and read most of the post, replies creations e.t.c. But i will reply here as b4 and soon i will try to be active ๐Ÿ˜ณ

_rajnish_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

And Rajnish! Welcome back! It's good to see you after a loong time. Remember me? ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, Yes i do remember you, its nice to be among people like you who are still RS Fans๐Ÿ˜ณ. And yes thanks to remember me๐Ÿ˜›
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Hi Rajnish bhaiya!!!!Have never had an opportunity to chat wth U!!! I've seen Ur post.....after a long long time....How're U doing???  Btw thanx for d new info U gave at d new show of Sagar Arts.... I did not hear anything like dis till now.....!!!! I just know dis much that Sagars were abt to start a serial on Saint Ramanujachrya....!!! Not confirm abt Ur news!!!
[/QUOTE]
Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ, Even I just heard abt this so i thought to ask over here even i am not confirmed  ๐Ÿ˜† and thanks for information about Ramanujachrya๐Ÿ˜ณ. and yes funny and cute emoticons๐Ÿ˜› especially monkeys ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Jai Sree Ram๐Ÿ˜ณ
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

heheheheeee thnxxx Rajnish credit goes to Gunia fr these smileys .....hw r u?? .. wah yaar dis is a gr88 news agar aisa hai toh... i did hear about dis... konse channel pe dekha tha??by ne chance humare fav. actors bhi honge kya usme????
i'll also search fr it n will post it here ....

Hi I am fine๐Ÿ˜ƒ, and these smilies are really very cute๐Ÿ˜›. I have not seen on any Chanel but just came to know from somewhere, as many of production house keep there future show a secret just like i came to know Swastika picture( one whose show is Agle Janam mohe bitiya hi ki jo in Zee) are making Mahabharata for star plus but its still a rumor or truth who knos๐Ÿค”. And yes do keep care of my farm its been a long since i visited there you know where ๐Ÿ˜† I don't know anything about actors but I wish hamare Fav actors ho waha๐Ÿ˜ณ

_rajnish_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Guys,

Can anyone plzzzz post the lyrics to the Stotras which are said by the sages during Shri Ram Rajyabhishek? I really like those stotras. :)

If anyone is confused, this is what I mean:

(0:35 to around 2:00 or more)

And can someone give me the translation to those stotras as well please? Thanks!

Love you!
-Lalitha

Those are shanskrit mantas, I am trying but i wonder i may provide good pronunciation in English and in roman๐Ÿ˜”. Please I am sorry for any mistakes๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ohm Agni naya subh karay!!

Aswame vishwani deva!!

Vayudhani nidwa!!

Bhujo dhasmah juhurana melo!!

Uhishthante namah utyam vidhemah!!

Ohm  shastri na inndrvihashwah!!

Shasti na puncha vishwavidah!!

Shasti na aa rakshoarashtmeh!!

Shati na vo brihashtapi tha dhatu!!

This Rajyabhishek mantra has been used thrice in RS Ramayana, durin Ram, vibhision and Sugreev Rajyabhishek,

Anyways Do you know Telgu??๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by _rajnish_ - 14 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Deeps - thank you soooo much for liking and using the VD sig yaara, means a lot ๐Ÿค—

@ Gunia - wowwwwzzzz the new SiyaRam-RadheShyam sig you made is just heavenly!!! Best one you've made so far ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Keep rocking, sis!

@ Rajnish - welcome back once again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Lali - Hi hun... here goes the sequence of Shanti Mantras we hear in every Rajyabhishek in our two fav shows, along with their translations:

Om agne naya supathaa raaye
asmaan Vishwaani deva
vayugnaani vidvan;
Yuyodhyas majjuhu raanmeno
Bhooyishthaam te nama-uktim vidhema.

O Supreme Lord, who art light and wisdom, Thou knowest all our thoughts and deeds.  Lead us by the right path to the fulfilment of life, and keep us away from all sin and evil.  We offer unto Thee, O Lord, our praise and salutation.

Om Swasti Na Indro Vridha shravaah
Swasti Nah Pooshaa Vishwa vedaah
Swasti Nastaa rakshyo Arishtanemih
Swasti No Brihaspatir Dadhaatu

May Indra who is extolled in the scriptures, Pushan, the all-knowing Trakshya, who saves from all harm, and Brihaspati who protects our spirituality maintain prosperity in our study of the scriptures and the practice of the truths they contain.

Om Dyahu Shantir Antarikshagvam
Shanti Prithvi, Shanti Rapaha, Shanti Roshadhayah,
Shantih Vanaspatayah, Shanti Vishwadeva,
Shanti Brahma, Shanti Sarvagam
Shanti Revah, Shanti Sama, Shanti Redhi,
Om Shanti Shanti

Let there be Peace in high world, Peace be in mid region, Peace be on earth. May the waters flow peacefully. May the shrubs and herbs grow peacefully. May all the Divine powers bring Peace to us. Brahma the Supreme is Peace. May all be in Peace, and may that Peace come unto me. Let there be Peace forever.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My first attempt at a transparent background siggie using our very own pixlr.com... which is why it's kind of free-form and blobbish... what do you think??

EDITED - crap, just realized it's not transparent... I'm such an idiot ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
Hi ji!

Does anyone have the lori Devki Maa sings to her baby Kahna? It goes something like Maamta bawari, ohh mamta bawari.

Please and thank you ji!

Simran
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Gunia, Deeps, and Lola!

Here is a Photofiltre tutorial I found on youtube that shows how to add transparent masks. Have fun!๐Ÿ˜‰ There are a ton of other tutorials you can find on youtube that are sooooooooo helpful.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLoj969eNqg[/YOUTUBE]
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lola610

My first attempt at a transparent background siggie using our very own pixlr.com... which is why it's kind of free-form and blobbish... what do you think??

EDITED - crap, just realized it's not transparent... I'm such an idiot ๐Ÿคฃ

Woooow, though it's not transparent, this siggie is chooooooooooooooooooooo sweet Lollikins!๐Ÿ˜ How did you do the gorgeous flower outline?