Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: 1kaarzoo

danglezzzz 4r 1 week let der b no anglezzzzzzzzz anyways wen ever dey r romancing some how der is trin tring 😑😑

luv da epi n nice post babes!!!!😳 

Haha...thanks for rhyming my username! πŸ˜† That is true in a way...whenever YuNa have a good scene, there is always a storm up ahead!

Glad you loved the epi and my post! 😳
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilpaki

me tooooooooooo im soooooooo happy but i want more of yunaaaaaaaaaa
i just love yuna so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the best couple in dmg
they rockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Haha...yupp all YuNa fans seem very happy today! πŸ˜ƒ
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilive2laugh

finally the raaz is out *does happy dance*

loved how they finally gave them enough screen time
thou i must say...naina was right abt him all along when
she called him dafordπŸ˜†

loved how just made him tell the secret....no dramas rona dhona
the secret was spilled really nicely....now they can start a true
relationship

i am eve more excited to see where this will take them

Yes finally YuNa had a decent scene and decent amount of screen space in today's episode! πŸ˜ƒ

Even I'm glad that they did not turn this whole secret thing into some melodrama and kept it quite clean and simple. YuNa can now definitely take their relationship to a fresh new level. 😳
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

lol he is most welcome back...but if he tries to come between our YuNa...he'll have to deal with a very lethal weapon....MY LAMP :P

LOL! Yes I've heard about your famous lamps Suma! πŸ˜† If Raj tries to come between, even before you get out your lamp...Yuvi will beat Raj to a pulp! πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, I want a love triangle between YuNaRaj as long as YuNa remain together. Maybe something along the lines of Armaan-Riddhima-Rahul, when Rahul entered Sanjeevani. The love triangle wasn't serious or harmful, it was hilarious to see Armaan getting jealous and hopping around mad while Riddhima was innocently clueless. πŸ˜† Then later how Rahul got paired up with Muskaan, Raj can get paired up with Sue darling.
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ooo if that happens...sumi will gift Raaj a lamp :P....lol seriously I loved it when Rahul entered and there was a harmless love triangle....ughh now I miss RM :P

lol CVs better be listening...or the lamps gonna get abusive :P
Dangelz thumbnail
^^ LOL...if you gift Raj a lamp he might just whack Yuvi with it and I'm sure you don't want that to happen. πŸ˜†

Even though I wasn't much of a Rahul fan when he entered, and to be honest I thought he was annoying...maybe because I was an AR fan back then =P Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the harmless love triangle because it was adorable to watch! Aww...I miss RM too!

Yes CVs better be listening to our intelligent predictions. πŸ˜ƒ 

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dangelz gr8 topic...YIPEEEEEEE N WEEEEEEEEEEEE TWISTSBECOZ yuna-this prestigios name-the name in every1's heart-the name which is romantic, passionate, cute, rocking for islander-even the sehban n neha adore the name.n it is NOT GOING TO BE CHANGEDπŸ₯³.I just love todays epi😊.........no more secrets......no more threats...........no more rona dhona..........u noe i was glad yuvi's mind came sudbuddhi n he decided to tell  naina his SO CALLED VERY VERY SUSPECIOUS SECRET ........n love naina for forgiving him......she is a sweetheart.😳..a perfect gf for any boy........well u noe i want raj back in sanjeevani for SU.......u noe then evry 1 to be happily everf after o relse like su falling for yuvi n raj for naina n they both decided let yuna part n eventually becum one soul i mean start to love ech other wat say????? eheheh NOW I WANT MANYYY ROMANTIC YUNA SCENES>>>>>.................☺️