YuNa: Raaz #2 Finally Revealed!

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Heyy everyone

Being a YuNa fan, I can't even express how happy I am feeling right now after watching today's episode! 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Almost all YuNa fans I think should be doing the happy dance right now because Yuvi's raaz # 2 has finally been revealed! 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† After weeks of side-lining YuNa, and raaz # 2 becoming a burden on Yuvi and literally driving us fans nuts...we finally got a decent scene of them today where Yuvi comes clean with the truth. I really LOVED their scene today because it was done with simplicity and nothing too complicated or melodramatic. Along with Naina, I am very proud of Yuvi myself! 🤗 Yes I know he dragged and stalled the entire secret...but I'm really happy that finally today he was determined to not hide anything from Naina any longer and just tell her everything no matter what consequences he faced from Naina. A BIG hug for our Yuvraaj Oberoi! 🤗

The entire time, most fans were thinking how raaz #2 was something really dark and something that would destroy his relationship with Naina. Most people were thinking along the lines of a drug dealer, connection with the underworld or some master identity theif! 😆 ðŸ˜† I was surprised the secret wasn't AS big and lethal as I thought it would have been. I was expecting some major drama, buckets full of rona-dhona, heated confrontations and something along the lines of the Abhi-Nikki track. Its funny that I actually predicted what Yuvi's secret might have been and I was very close! I guessed that he must have used a different identity to get into Sanjeevani and that I had a feeling Raj was the real Yuvraaj. 😆 ðŸ˜† 

A huge sigh of relief washed over me today that:

a) Yuvi finally came clean with the truth
b) The secret wasn't dark and deadly
c) The secret matched my prediction, meaning it wasn't unpredictable 
d) Yuvi is still Yuvi and we don't have to call him by a totally different name 😆
e) Naina trusts and loves Yuvi enough to believe him and accept him 😳

I am so glad that Naina took everything pretty calmly and did not end up with a broken heart once again. It really shows that Naina immensely loves and trusts Yuvi enough to accept his past and for who he is. The amazing thing about Naina's character is no matter what, she tries to see the goodness in people and is willing to give them a chance. Even when Yuvi used her in the beginning to get to Dr.Shashank, Naina was shattered...but she eventually did give Yuvi a chance. Instead of jumping to conclusions and shutting people out of her life for misunderstandings, she tries to give them a chance and I love Naina for that. 😳

The only shock I got out of today's scene was that...Raj was originally selected for internship in Sanjeevani, a very high-ranked and prestigious hospital! 😲 ðŸ˜²  So that means, this drug addict was previously a medical student and has the intelligence of one!  😲 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† No doubt that Raj is intelligent in his own way, but I never expected that he studied in the medical field and that too got an internship offer from Sanjeevani! So therefore he was suppose to be a doctor, lekin yeh doctor se drug addict kaise ban gaya? 🤣 I really do hope that he goes to rehab and gets cured (unless Naina specifically cures him herself) and maybe he can join Sanjeevani as an intern (which he was suppose to awhile back 😆) and not as a patient.

Now that raaz #2 is out, I want a YuNaRaj love triangle to happen! Raj's absence though is making me suspicious that if the Raj track has ended...but I want him to stay! 😳 It would be so interesting, although I doubt this might happen...but Yuvi just looks SO cute when he's jealous! Ofcourse due to a love triangle, we will get to see the AYM mode we all love once in awhile! 😳 

Sorry for the long post people, but would love to get some comments and replies! 😃

Edited by Dangelz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Come on YuNa fans, you MUST have thoughts running through your head after today's episode! 😆
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another good thing : We don't have to rename YUNA.
Really hope neha doesn't leave.
Edited by ayesha09 - 14 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
^^ That's also true! I was so worried about the first name being different. 😆
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, finally the truth is out and YUVI is not as DARK as we though he mite b....Naina trusting him & accepting himm for his reality.....Now I hope we get to see nice romantic scenes of YUNA.😉...I thought that DMG2 was suppose to be much hotter & romantic than DMG1 but yahan toh ulta hee hai....the kind of romantic scenes that AR, RM got to do...YUNA ko toh kuch bhi nahi mila sivaa eyelocks & pushing the hair behind the ear.....CVs before ending DMG2 please please give us some sizzling romantic scene of YUNA.....😉 😉 😉

I don't want Raaj   😡  to b a 3rd angle in the YUNA story.....he cud hook up with Suvarna for all I care....
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
love the post!!

and I am really glad that the raaz wasn't something lethal...lol though I really thought it was :P

hmmm...I am sure Raaj's track hasn't ended and he'll be back as an intern...while Yuvi will try to write his intership exam again...let's see  how that goes
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
if a love triangle means more angry young man scenes.......then im game for it!!!
karishma23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awee...that's really sweet
finally the happy day came for YuNa fan where everything just turned out nice and calm....
-Sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx for this topic hun..

i was like finally yuna scene....was missing them soo much....n ya LOL was wondering the same actually....how come raaj is a doc when he is a drugg addict? LOL

really hope neha doesn't leave
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
very happy..loved todays yuna scene