Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
danglezzzz 4r 1 week let der b no anglezzzzzzzzz anyways wen ever dey r romancing some how der is trin tring 😑😑

luv da epi n nice post babes!!!!😳 
dilpaki thumbnail
me tooooooooooo im soooooooo happy but i want more of yunaaaaaaaaaa
i just love yuna so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the best couple in dmg
they rockkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Yeah, finally the truth is out and YUVI is not as DARK as we though he mite b....Naina trusting him & accepting himm for his reality.....Now I hope we get to see nice romantic scenes of YUNA.πŸ˜‰...I thought that DMG2 was suppose to be much hotter & romantic than DMG1 but yahan toh ulta hee hai....the kind of romantic scenes that AR, RM got to do...YUNA ko toh kuch bhi nahi mila sivaa eyelocks & pushing the hair behind the ear.....CVs before ending DMG2 please please give us some sizzling romantic scene of YUNA.....πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I don't want Raaj   😑  to b a 3rd angle in the YUNA story.....he cud hook up with Suvarna for all I care....

Haha...yeah DMG 2 did promise hotter romance and hope to see some hot scenes of YuNa. I know AR, RM, AN had alot of intimate scenes in DMG 1. Judging from the TT interview, I think Sehban and Neha are comfortable with each other but still haven't reached that comfort level yet to shoot some scene where they have to be really intimate with each other.

How can you not want a hottie like Raj? πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ I think it would be interesting to see a love triangle, as long as YuNa remain together. 😳
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

finally the raaz is out *does happy dance*

loved how they finally gave them enough screen time
thou i must say...naina was right abt him all along when
she called him dafordπŸ˜†

loved how just made him tell the secret....no dramas rona dhona
the secret was spilled really nicely....now they can start a true
relationship

i am eve more excited to see where this will take them
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

love the post!!

and I am really glad that the raaz wasn't something lethal...lol though I really thought it was :P

hmmm...I am sure Raaj's track hasn't ended and he'll be back as an intern...while Yuvi will try to write his intership exam again...let's see  how that goes

Thankss Suma! 😊

Yes even I'm glad that the raaz didn't change much between YuNa as we thought it would. We thought we had to get out tissue boxes ready soon to wipe Yuvi, Naina and our own tears. πŸ˜†

That would be interesting to see Raj coming back as a normal intern, un-drugified πŸ˜† and joining Sanjeevani. *Imagines Raj in a lab coat and stethoscope around his neck* Wouldn't that be a sight to see! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ I hope your prediction comes true, and I'm really interested in how the YuNa track will shape up after today's episode! I don't want Raj to go anywhere, he has become a part of DMG's line of drool worthy men. 😍

Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_precious

if a love triangle means more angry young man scenes.......then im game for it!!!

Yes don't we all want some AYM scenes, even at a cost of a love triangle! πŸ˜† These days it seems Yuvi has donated his AYM mode to Sid. 🀣
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol he is most welcome back...but if he tries to come between our YuNa...he'll have to deal with a very lethal weapon....MY LAMP :P
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: karishma23

awee...that's really sweet
finally the happy day came for YuNa fan where everything just turned out nice and calm....

Thankss Karishma, and yes finally today we got a very decent YuNa scene we were dying for! πŸ˜ƒ Happy days don't last long though, so don't know for how long we YuNa fans will be happy before some other storm hits us.
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: KSG2

thanx for this topic hun..

i was like finally yuna scene....was missing them soo much....n ya LOL was wondering the same actually....how come raaj is a doc when he is a drugg addict? LOL

really hope neha doesn't leave

You're welcome Sanju! 😳 Yes I know, like FINALLY we get such a decent and important YuNa scene today! I have no idea how Raj did medical school and managed taking drugs at the same time, its very contradictive! πŸ˜† 

Yes I also hope Neha doesn't leave!
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

very happy..loved todays yuna scene

I think all YuNa fans are happy today with the YuNa scene Lana! πŸ˜ƒ Lets hope our happiness is not short-lived!