Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: nm21

What can i say , baby . 😳...... Like always , please accept my ghisa-pita 'THANK YOU'. πŸ€—.... I am going to read ur FF tonight and post my comments. You can never receive any bad comments - because you are SENSE AND SENSIBILITY. It shows in your writing. πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Aww,  you really are too sweet, I am in awe that such a talented writer can be so humble and kind! Thank you!!  keep writing x

πŸ€—.....Lolz. I am always at my best behaviour with good people. 😳....pls update your FF. I want to see how you perceive Sid-Riddz facing each-other after Riddhima has sent  Sid that  letter.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

Hello. Should I call you Pocahontas or Poco? I'm a 'silent no longer' admirer of your writing.

I don't watch this show, but I do read your posts. They are sensitive, nuanced, heart-felt, heart-warming and wonderfully written. They explore a gamut of human emotion, investing stock soap situations with depth and an understanding of its potential. I'm sure you think about the charactersand situations more deeply and with greater understanding than some of the creatives and actors do.
Your posts show a lot of emotional investment in the show. Your willingness to write similar updates for AR and your reply to luvarti shows telling her that it is just a show shows a lot of maturity too.
You bring a lot of joy and some thought into people's lives with your posts. Do keep writing!

Thank you so much. πŸ€—.... I am glad you replied to my post. That made my day, seriously. I invest a lot in people and the human heart , the human psyche and their combination is a riveting study . I love the pull of it. Fictional characters seriously give you a chance to understand human nature better - because they are not a part of your real existence and you can have an unbiased objective take on them. I just turn everything and everyone into literature.

Thank you once again. πŸ€—

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash08

Nitzy πŸ€— How are you?

Ashy! Loser! Where have you been? πŸ€—

As usual I love your posts. I have become like an old record repeating this again and again. πŸ˜†

I love the voice in that old record - voice of a friend. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

I love this pair. They are made for each other. Their relationship started when the people they loved left them alone - for whatever reason. First hatred, then humiliation, then revenge, then concern, then a relationship with no name, then more humiliation, later a decision and phew finally the marriage - which ofcourse was full of drama....... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bingo! Ever since the day SR crossed paths with each-other , their lives were never the same again - they seem to be sitting permanently on a roller-coaster and there is no respite. Through each-other , SR have discovered the worst and the best in each-other and even helped each-other find their true selves.

I am happy that Ridz is giving the marriage a chance. She is working on it. She knows she's hurt Sid and she is trying to manaofy him. She is trying to put the past aside and look into the future. All these days it was her, now its Sid's turn - for hurtful dialogues, for showing that he doesnt care.......... These two have come a full circle havent they?

Full Circle , it is. Seen that , been there , done that. Riddhima now knows how Sid felt when she did not trust him.

Sid - He is hurt - beyond words, beyond thoughts. But I guess the fact that she actually fasted for him might convince him a tad that the marriage is not a joke for her. He might not trust her but atleast being the man he is, might stop hurling accusations at her.

Even if it is for a few minutes, I want Sid to show his old kind and soft side to Riddhima. She misses it and it shows. Sid's care and concern always touches her and this time will be  no different.

This marriage is not gonna be smooth sailing for either of them. Ridz is carrying heavy baggage from her past and Sid is trying to run away from his feelings. A true roller coaster ride - which we will enjoy. I just want to see them happy. Laugh together, have fun together. At least be friends first, understand each other, learn to trust each other and when all these exist love just happens!!

Bingo! And that day they will know that they were simply meant to be - as you said , made for each-other.

Love
Ash

Love you ! Love you! Love you! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you so much. πŸ€—.... I am glad you replied to my post. That made my day, seriously. I invest a lot in people and the human heart , the human psyche and their combination is a riveting study . I love the pull of it. Fictional characters seriously give you a chance to understand human nature better - because they are not a part of your real existence and you can have an unbiased objective take on them. I just turn everything and everyone into literature.

Thank you once again. πŸ€—

I think the ability to turn everything and everyone into literature is a wonderful one in the sense you use it. It enables you to think about the situation from that person's perspective, making room for a wide range of perspectives on a situation, from every character's point of view.
And as a student of literature, I completely understand what you mean when you say 'I love the pull of it'.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaNa4ever

Aaaaaah, Nitzie!

What a mindblowing post! I will be back to comment here once I find a little more time (after escaping the homework that is piling up) to reply properly.

My end reaction was literally "Aaaaaaaaahhhh!" Amazing!

Mindblowing bolne se kucch nahiin hoga........come back and reply properly , Loosa! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

I think the ability to turn everything and everyone into literature is a wonderful one in the sense you use it. It enables you to think about the situation from that person's perspective, making room for a wide range of perspectives on a situation, from every character's point of view.
And as a student of literature, I completely understand what you mean when you say 'I love the pull of it'.

You are a student of literature? That is so cool! I was the same in college. I love the way you put it.....

It enables you to think about the situation from that person's perspective, making room for a wide range of perspectives on a situation, from every character's point of view.

I am Pocu! 😳

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

You are a student of literature? That is so cool! I was the same in college. I love the way you put it.....

It enables you to think about the situation from that person's perspective, making room for a wide range of perspectives on a situation, from every character's point of view.

I am Pocu! 😳

Hello Pocu.
And literature students ki baat hi kuch aur hoti hai!!
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heylo nitzy!!!!!!!!!sweetz once again ur post is awesome buddy...brilliant just mindblowing.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

m speechless today....loved it to the bits....u summed up the sid ridz scenario so wonderfully... 😊 😊

coming to yest episode...a rili good one. ⭐️   β­οΈ ⭐️

by each n every passing day their relationship is gettin a new shape..just love the evolution of their relation..a relation which started with immense hatred,then the no named bond the platonic ties btwn them n now that they r married there is much more to it...there is no space 4 love as of now..but there are mixed emotions...siddhant who is tad angry n shattered coz of riddhima's doings n riddhima on the other side is guilty n repenting for the mistake she did...they do not love each other but yet they care 4 each other..they respect each other...its easy to get someone who likes u,its easy to get some one who will love u,it easy to get sumone who will respect u,but its rare to find sumone who will understand u n care 4 u...the cold war is yet goin on btwn them...its the struggle for siddhant to get over all the past happenings ..n for riddhima she has come on terms with her new life but yet it is a compromise 4 her..they r soulmates now...but yet things are sour btwn them..

This moment of concern , care and deep-rooted anxiety for Riddhima is not going to make anything picture perfect for this anguished duo . No. But it is a gentle reminder - just a gentle reminder ...

To Sid - You care. You care enough to be worried sick if something happens to Riddhima. You can stop being nice but you cannot delete out what is now embedded in your system. You will always find yourself standing up for your wife.

To Riddhima - He can scream at you. He can hurt you . But the moment you slip , you will never reach the ground because he will always pull you back to safety. No , he is not your Prince Charming. But he is your knight in shining armour. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

exactly sweetz ur absolutely rite i agree to this!!!!!

for sid--how much ever he tries to be harsh to riddhima somewhere deep down in his heart he cares for her...he has this stubbornness on his face n stern behaviour with her but inside he is very affectionate n caring towards riddhima....it cums to him naturally...he will always stand up for his wife n with his wife be it any situation...thru evry thick n thin...he is riddhima's Knight of shining armour...her true soulmate...

for riddhima--she has started this relation wid a compromise n somewhere her conscience is joltin her frm within coz of her mistake..she has determied that she will try to make things hunky dory btwn them...she knws sid will always be wid her watever happens..she is makin efforts to make this relation work n wont give up,hopefully...

P.S sorry 4 the late reply again sweetz..pls pls gussa mat hona bache pe... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› Edited by kritishah3 - 14 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Do need to say I loved your post NitzπŸ€—πŸ€—

Siddhant is angry and can't get out the fact from his mind and heart that Ridz tried to end her life bcoz of him. She didn't had trust on him.
Sid very well knows what state she is in and what she has gone through. It would be tough for her to forget her past. It would take time for her to forget everything and he has to help her in that. She needs a friend with whom she can share her pain.

A friend is someone who shares your pain, corrects you when you are wrong, is mad at you when you do something crazy, one on whose shoulder you can rest your head and forget all your worries, you know no matter what happens tomorrow this person is going to be by your side in good as well as bad times. By behaving rudely to Ridz and telling her how this marriage is a drama doing this he is hurting himself 100 times more than her. He doesn't know how much rude he is with her but the concern for her is going to stay no mater how much hard he tries to ignore it.

Riddhima knows what she did was wrong and regrets it. She wants Sid to trust her once. She won't disappoint him this time. But after whatever happened does she thinks Sid would trust her? On the day of you wedding you find out your to be wife tried to kill herself and blame yourself responsible for it. The feeling of being unwanted kills you from within that's what Sid is experiencing now.
There was a time when Ridz didn't believe Sid and misunderstood his intentions today she is standing in the same place as he was that time.  Ridz knows it is not going to be easy to win back his trust but she is ready to walk on this path even though she knows she would be more hurt while doing so.

Two individuals, at two different corners have been put together in each other lives by destiny. How much hard they try to go away from one another there is something that pulls them back it's the bond that binds them together.
Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago