24/2 - Sid-Riddz : The strange pain in my heart.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Before I start blabbering , I think Sid's house is beautiful. I love the interiors. Riddzie won't miss her old house.πŸ˜†... she can only miss her parents and Anjie.

So.....

A beautiful Riddhima , looking quite stunning in a sari and yeah , yeah. Before I forget , am glad that the creatives finally remembered the 'laal-chooda' ( red bridal bangles)  and put it on Riddhima's wrists. Now ,she looks a complete bride of Sid. .... So , the pretty-pretty bride was getting ready in front of the mirror , having taken over Sid's room completely. πŸ˜‰.... and as she struggled with the tying threads at the back of her blouse , Sid entered .... and time stopped. He was caught unaware by the sight of Riddhima in the mirror - she looked beautiful - anyone would have looked at her in that instant , and Sid was no different. He just looked at her image in the mirror from a distance and then. Riddhima saw him in the mirror- their eyes met and the discomfiture returned.... the violins stopped , the candyfloss clouds settled down and 'I-AM-ANGRY' Sid returned.  Riddhima , consciously took away a step from the mirror and Sid ... having phoonk-maaroed to all the mohabbatein ke patte flying-shlying around, curtly told her that he was here to take his clothes..... Riddhima made way for him and once again , she tried talking to him as she saw a frigid Sid taking out his shirt.... no , he wouldn't look at her but Riddhima stuck to her guns....

Riddhima , softly , timidly but surely asks Sid .... Mom-Dad have called us home. You will come , won't you? As she raises her doe-eyes to Sid's stern face , his jawline tightens and he says NO.....His mind is made up . I have lied for you, Riddhima... lied enough for you but am not gonna do it anymore....And off goes Sid.....

Still, Riddhima , having sunk it into her mind , heart and system that she was at fault and she is the one who is going to make efforts to win back Sid's favours. Later , she stood in the living room , and Sid , still in Darcy mood entered. Their eyes met - Sid , frigid. Riddhima , calm and genuine. He approaches her and stands within inches of her face. The unexpected proximity unsettles Riddhima and she steps away , wondering what Sid is upto. Sid flatly tells her ..... Do you mind moving aside ? My shoes are behind you. Riddhima moves away..... she looks at Sid tying laces of his shoes and not even acknowledging her presence ... she tries again.You have to come with me , Sid. What will I tell Mum-Dad? This ritual is important.... but stubborn , stubborn Sid. No means NO, Riddhima. I am not going to put up this facade anymore. Do you get that?

And then, came Shanky's call. A father who is hoping that Sid-Riddz are living a married fairytale. Sid-Riddhima's tension , discomfiture , their lies was visible enough for Shanky to ask them - is everything okay? Sid , no matter how angry he is with Riddhima ... holds great respect and affection for his father-in-law... and it showed in the way his tone softened with him and he kept correcting himself by calling him ' DAD' instead of 'SIR'. But even that was not going to convince Sid to go with Riddhima to her house......that ... that is the kind of damage betrayal and humiliation bullets can do to you.

The following scene at the parking lot was symbolic in the sense of literature. Creatives only did it for effect but the feeling showed through.......πŸ˜†

Sid -Riddz come down into the parking lot. Riddhima tries to stop Sid and keep pressing him to come along but Sid , goes up to his car....gets inside and pushing gears in fury screeches the car back to where Riddhima is .... no , he doesn't look at her... he just does attyachaar on his car's accelerator..... GET INSIDE , that indicates. Riddhima gets the message and her eyes not leaving Sid's frigid face , she comes and sits in the car.  The car zooms off...... the scene indicates that no matter how hard Sid tries to walk away from Riddhima... he will always find his way back to her....😊

At the doorstep of Shankypanks' house, whatever Sid told Riddhima was to DELIBERATELY hurt her - the stinging rubbing -in of the ' Drama' bit ... the cold knife cutting jab that he knows the fast is not for him..... it was terrible and it echoed the age-old human tendency - When you get hurt , you cause double the hurt. Sid is suffering inside but he refuses to suffer without rubbing it into Riddhima , to balm his own wounds and make Riddhima feel what he feels.... and from here , their feet went in different directions.....Riddhima towards faith and Sid towards denial.

What followed was equally hurtful. Riddhima trying to look happy , lying to her parents and Sue, faking talking to Sid on phone  but Sue reading through the glum face - Sid , roaming like a lost cow in the locker room amidst guffawing friends , fuming , burning and thinking that Riddhima always accused him of being callous ... what about her take on this marriage? Isn't it some kinda joke for her?

But Sid had to go to Shanky's house and the man who made it possible was Shankypanks.... Sid could not and did not say NO to him.......He was at his sweetest best to Riddzie's parents and that goes to show what a wonderful person he is even when he is at his worst. 😳

The last scene of course kicked out the rocks and brought the marshmallows back to Sid. As Sid came into the room to take away Riddhima with irritated words and his 'offended prince' mode , Riddhima , owing to her weakness and not having eaten anything began to swing..... and here , you see the whole transition of Sid's expressions. From frigid offense to confusion to melting concern to immediate panic as Riddhima collapsed. All anger and venom , even if for a few minutes went up in the air and he took her in his arms - worriedly trying to bring her back to her senses.... Riddhima was semi-conscious and realization struck Sid...... Yes. She did keep a fast - For him. And Sid did look shocked - Riddhima! You actually kept that fast for me? And Sid's eyes stayed on Riddhima's face......

This moment of concern , care and deep-rooted anxiety for Riddhima is not going to make anything picture perfect for this anguished duo . No. But it is a gentle reminder - just a gentle reminder ...😳

To Sid - You care. You care enough to be worried sick if something happens to Riddhima. You can stop being nice but you cannot delete out what is now embedded in your system. You will always find yourself standing up for your wife. 😳

To Riddhima - He can scream at you. He can hurt you . But the moment you slip , you will never reach the ground because he will always pull you back to safety. No , he is not your Prince Charming. But he is your knight in shining armour.
😳
😳😳😳

Love and luck always,

God bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Pocu

Lovely postπŸ‘πŸ‘

I was trying make sense of this episode in terms of SR, and was waiting for you post and i agree with everything you say

However angry Sid is, his concern just overshadows his angryness - and that was visible at the end, he couldnt quite believe that Ridz actually kept a vrat for him - this has to be a step for him to believe that she is kinda making an effort and the marriage is real for her

Like you say any man would just stop and gaze at Ridz at the start, and for Sid the world stopped in that moment, he couldnt look away even when she looked back at him, and then everything stopped and he was back to his hostile self

I loved how much respect he has for his sasurji and calling him Dad and the genuine smile he had when he arrived again to their house

To Sid - You care. You care enough to be worried sick if something happens to Riddhima. You can stop being nice but you cannot delete out what is now embedded in your system. You will always find yourself standing up for your wife. 😳

To Riddhima - He can scream at you. He can hurt you . But the moment you slip , you will never reach the ground because he will always pull you back to safety. No , he is not your Prince Charming. But he is your knight in shining armour. 😳
😳😳😳

Exacty - how i see them,  Sid is just there to catch her and hold her and look at her with concern eyes with sincerity, i guess Ridz was kinda missing that 😳
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
shamil thumbnail
nitz, I simply love the way you writeπŸ€—
i love you!!πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘ another magical post on SR!!!

i was wondering wht the car scene meant, thanks for the clarification:
The car zooms off...... the scene indicates that no matter how hard Sid tries to walk away from Riddhima... he will always find his way back to her....😊

cheers
Kai ShaiπŸ˜‰
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Poco Wonderful written...!! πŸ‘

Sid's expression at the end was priceless...fanna ho sari duriyaan....πŸ˜‰can not wait for 2morrow...😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Nitz really sweet yaar !! I know I was wondering when he saw her he must have felt she is soo beautiful but then TING TONG "I AM ANGRY BELL rang in his head and he went towards her and then I thought he might help her tie the doori since she was struggling !! Remembered brother Abhi Modi who helped nikki tie her dori when it shud have been one of the girls πŸ˜†

But Sid Na Na he went straight to his  cupboard to fetch his clothes!!!

Another place i thought he was abt to go near her and she was quite scared was when he was  abt to wear his shoes !!πŸ˜†

He is slowly melting and i hope atleast friendship ka daur shuru ho jaye !!
This time i want Ridz to undrstand Sid and his likings and  make him happy He may just be nice to her and i want to see my smiling Dr. Sid modi back !!
I want him to start playing his video games and  aldo  enjoy his car wonder where that one went
i want the shaadi ke din ka mangalsutra....me no likes the one she is wearing!!!😳 Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 14 years ago
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Once again, standing ovation for Miss Pocahontas please! My comments are getting repitiive and its frustrating, but I cannot find a single flaw in your posts, your descriptions of the characters emotions and the analysis is incredible. Hats off to you, I actually want my own Sid please-his anger seems as appealing as his love and concern!
Well doneee x
P.s I have finished my ff if you could please comment cause I'm sure there is alot you could say about it =) bad/good comments I will learn from either thank you!  X X http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1344647&TPN=3

Riddhima , consciously took away a step from the mirror and Sid ... having phoonk-maaroed to all the mohabbatein ke patte flying-shlying around, curtly told her that he was here to take his clothes..... Riddhima made way for him and once again , she tried talking to him as she saw a frigid Sid taking out his shirt.... no , he wouldn't look at her but Riddhima stuck to her guns....

Still, Riddhima , having sunk it into her mind , heart and system that she was at fault and she is the one who is going to make efforts to win back Sid's favours. Later , she stood in the living room , and Sid , still in Darcy mood entered. Their eyes met - Sid , frigid. Riddhima , calm and genuine. He approaches her and stands within inches of her face. The unexpected proximity unsettles Riddhima and she steps away , wondering what Sid is upto.

And then, came Shanky's call. A father who is hoping that Sid-Riddz are living a married fairytale. Sid-Riddhima's tension , discomfiture , their lies was visible enough for Shanky to ask them - is everything okay? Sid , no matter how angry he is with Riddhima ... holds great respect and affection for his father-in-law... and it showed in the way his tone softened with him and he kept correcting himself by calling him ' DAD' instead of 'SIR'. But even that was not going to convince Sid to go with Riddhima to her house......that ... that is the kind of damage betrayal and humiliation bullets can do to you.

When you get hurt , you cause double the hurt. Sid is suffering inside but he refuses to suffer without rubbing it into Riddhima , to balm his own wounds and make Riddhima feel what he feels.... and from here , their feet went in different directions.....Riddhima towards faith and Sid towards denial.

But Sid had to go to Shanky's house and the man who made it possible was Shankypanks.... Sid could not and did not say NO to him.......He was at his sweetest best to Riddzie's parents and that goes to show what a wonderful person he is even when he is at his worst. 😳

From frigid offense to confusion to melting concern to immediate panic as Riddhima collapsed. All anger and venom , even if for a few minutes went up in the air and he took her in his arms - worriedly trying to bring her back to her senses.... Riddhima was semi-conscious and realization struck Sid...... Yes. She did keep a fast - For him. And Sid did look shocked - Riddhima! You actually kept that fast for me? And Sid's eyes stayed on Riddhima's face......

To Riddhima - He can scream at you. He can hurt you . But the moment you slip , you will never reach the ground because he will always pull you back to safety. No , he is not your Prince Charming. But he is your knight in shining armour.
😳
😳😳😳

My favourite parts! Good luck god bless! X
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
*sniff sniff*
*sniff sniff*
*sniff sniff*

πŸ₯Ί πŸ‘
Wonderfully portrayed..........by both Siddhant and Riddhimma........
I still believe that Riddhimma is made for Armaan and ONLY Armaan.....................but still........you bring out the pain, hurt, concern, and worry.....that they BOTH have for each other......................πŸ‘

wah!!!! Kya Emosanal Attyachar!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

i love you!!πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘ another magical post on SR!!!

i was wondering wht the car scene meant, thanks for the clarification:
The car zooms off...... the scene indicates that no matter how hard Sid tries to walk away from Riddhima... he will always find his way back to her....😊

cheers
Kai ShaiπŸ˜‰

At one point i thought he was gonna drive off but he went back to her, you explained that well Pocu and what it meant😳

Siddy wouldnt leave her in the middle of the road or anyplace πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago