Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Starry_night

To Sid - You care. You care enough to be worried sick if something happens to Riddhima. You can stop being nice but you cannot delete out what is now embedded in your system. You will always find yourself standing up for your wife.

To Riddhima - He can scream at you. He can hurt you . But the moment you slip , you will never reach the ground because he will always pull you back to safety. No , he is not your Prince Charming. But he is your knight in shining armour.

I just loved these lines.....its so true!!!
Sid can never see Riddhima in trouble and will come rushing to be by her side despite the coldness between them. He can be angry with her......but at then end of the day he is going to be a good husband and fulfill all his responsibilities. This concern of his will touch her heart and make way for a fresh start. I am really looking forward to their track. Its intense and gripping !!

Hey Pri!🤗

I am with you on this. I think like you , it is the intense dark pull of the Sid-Riddz relationship that draws me to them. The relationship is blessed with goodness and poignancy and burdened at the same time with pasts , complaints , anxieties and tempers.......it is magnetic for me. I still believe that the creatives never planned to take Sid-Riddz to this level or even had the time amidst pressures to put so much of thought into them... but it just HAPPENED. And I love it.... as you said - the track , the story of the two is intense and gripping.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

like everyone else.....I will repeat myself....this is beautifully written...mind if I calll you pocu too

Thanks a lot! 😳🤗
🤗
Oh yes, yes. Please call me Pocu! I am such an over-friendly person I tell you!😆
😆
LRC92 thumbnail
Hi Poco!!

first of all...an opinion which is relevant to this episode and irrelevant to your post....WASNT SID SUPER-DUPER HOT DURING HIS ANGRY MODES?! 😍

hehhe...

now to ur post....INCREDIBLE!! 👏 I seriously have to noe - u dont happen to be a real-time journalist right? I mean the way u write is so observant and it completely touches ur heart (and intellectuality)! seriously 👏    👏     👏

And it gets to u thinking more deep about a daily soap drama!

In my opinion, I feel like the happy go-lucky Sid is completely gone. It's good he has grown up. But at the expense of completely losing himself is...sad. If he had been the old Sid, he would have felt the attempt that Riddhima is trying to make up for her past madness. He is pissed off. I get it. But she is his wife now. After the wedding happened, he is taking it completely like a joke. And that's not ok. And repeatedly telling her to stop the drama is going beyond the limit of getting pissed off at a wife now regretting her suicide attempt and trying to act like a wife. He has seen her through all her madness, he knows the heart state Riddhima is currently in. Did he seriously think she will forget about Armaan just two days after "raping" her. after alll these mad happenings? Didnt he himself say we'll stay friends even when we are married... Ok, I know the suicide attempt might have changed that. But as a friend, shouldnt he have tried to understand that.

Ooh! Maybe he is trying to teach the backward tracing of words. Like how she backed away from telling him that she will marry him, and now he is backing away from his words of being her friend.

Ok. I am probably confusing you bcoz i am pretty confused by what i am typing down. Eh.

lol.

Anyhoo, I will just conclude my confusing thoughts with your awesome wordings

To Sid - You care. You care enough to be worried sick if something happens to Riddhima. You can stop being nice but you cannot delete out what is now embedded in your system. You will always find yourself standing up for your wife.

To Riddhima - He can scream at you. He can hurt you . But the moment you slip , you will never reach the ground because he will always pull you back to safety. No , he is not your Prince Charming. But he is your knight in shining armour.

⭐️   👏   👍🏼

It seriously deserves all three!! 😃

TC.

=LRC=

P.S. Hope I havent confused u, dude! 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LRC92

Hi Poco!!

first of all...an opinion which is relevant to this episode and irrelevant to your post....WASNT SID SUPER-DUPER HOT DURING HIS ANGRY MODES?! 😍

Oh yes. Sid did look super-you-know-what in his angry mode. And there is an explanation behind why beautiful people look even more gorgeous when they are angry. Jaw and nerves tighten and face freezes in it's natural contours - so your good features get even more highlighted. 😉

hehhe...

now to ur post....INCREDIBLE!! 👏 I seriously have to noe - u dont happen to be a real-time journalist right? I mean the way u write is so observant and it completely touches ur heart (and intellectuality)! seriously 👏    👏     👏

And it gets to u thinking more deep about a daily soap drama!

I am not a journalist writer, baby. I am just a writer. 😉

In my opinion, I feel like the happy go-lucky Sid is completely gone. It's good he has grown up. But at the expense of completely losing himself is...sad. If he had been the old Sid, he would have felt the attempt that Riddhima is trying to make up for her past madness. He is pissed off. I get it. But she is his wife now. After the wedding happened, he is taking it completely like a joke. And that's not ok. And repeatedly telling her to stop the drama is going beyond the limit of getting pissed off at a wife now regretting her suicide attempt and trying to act like a wife. He has seen her through all her madness, he knows the heart state Riddhima is currently in. Did he seriously think she will forget about Armaan just two days after "raping" her. after alll these mad happenings? Didnt he himself say we'll stay friends even when we are married... Ok, I know the suicide attempt might have changed that. But as a friend, shouldnt he have tried to understand that.

You are asking the exact questions that Riddhima asked Sid yesterday and his answer was - Yes, I made all those lofty promises but before your dramatic suicide attempt. Sid's only issue is that Riddhima did not believe in him , took him and her parents for a ride and decided to end her life , not even thinking about the repercussions. Sid is stung and he is not thinking logically. It is not right , yes but it is a very basic and a very natural human reaction. 😊

Ooh! Maybe he is trying to teach the backward tracing of words. Like how she backed away from telling him that she will marry him, and now he is backing away from his words of being her friend.

That is quite an interesting observation, you know. 👏
👏
Ok. I am probably confusing you bcoz i am pretty confused by what i am typing down. Eh.

lol.

Anyhoo, I will just conclude my confusing thoughts with your awesome wordings

To Sid - You care. You care enough to be worried sick if something happens to Riddhima. You can stop being nice but you can😳🤗not delete out what is now embedded in your system. You will always find yourself standing up for your wife.

⭐️   👏   👍🏼

It seriously deserves all three!! 😃

TC.

=LRC=

P.S. Hope I havent confused u, dude! 😆

Thank you so much for replying. 🤗
nikita_88 thumbnail
Pochontas Awesome post I have to agree Sid shall always be her safety net whatever happens he will be there for her, I think Sid is mad because he wants Ridz and that is clearly but to what he is thinking is that she will never move on from Armaan and he is her lie to the world so she never has to tell them the truth about her not forgetting Armaan!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Pochontas Awesome post I have to agree Sid shall always be her safety net whatever happens he will be there for her, I think Sid is mad because he wants Ridz and that is clearly but to what he is thinking is that she will never move on from Armaan and he is her lie to the world so she never has to tell them the truth about her not forgetting Armaan!

I am Pocu.😆

You are right. Sid wants a future with Riddhima but he is convinced after the suicide attempt that Riddhima will never give him any space or affection. Armaan was not a problem - Sid accepted him. This freakin' suicide attempt has made Armaan a problem but am sure Sid will ultimately deal with it and go back to his sweetness. He needs it , Riddhima needs it. 😳
😳
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I am Pocu.😆

You are right. Sid wants a future with Riddhima but he is convinced after the suicide attempt that Riddhima will never give him any space or affection. Armaan was not a problem - Sid accepted him. This freakin' suicide attempt has made Armaan a problem but am sure Sid will ultimately deal with it and go back to his sweetness. He needs it , Riddhima needs it. 😳
😳

Sorry Pocu 😳

Yep exactly what I was trying to say but things can only change for the better now! 😊
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love the way you write - can you, BY ANY CHANCE, go back and write such summaries for the old DMG days??? Coz there are just some epis that I couldn't make sense out of ...

I know it's bitter sweet - here you're doing it for Sid/Ridz, there you'll be doing it for Arm/Ridz ... but pleeeeaaaasssseeeee???
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have a question too - why does Ridzi blame her self???  Or why do you think she blames herself??? she was in love with someone for 2.5 years ... then she found out she was lied to and went all out looking for him, frantically, but found out he's medically ill ...

and then she was in circumstances, not necessarilly by her design, where she was forced to marry someone she doesn't want to marry and someone she doesn't hold in high regards ....

So ... again, why does she feel guilty????
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

I love the way you write - can you, BY ANY CHANCE, go back and write such summaries for the old DMG days??? Coz there are just some epis that I couldn't make sense out of ...

I know it's bitter sweet - here you're doing it for Sid/Ridz, there you'll be doing it for Arm/Ridz ... but pleeeeaaaasssseeeee???

Hey Sunny,🤗

Baby , i have followed the story of Armaan and Riddhima on and off. I have made posts on them but that was way back - during Shilpa's time. Then , i got busy and lost track. Tell me the episodes you want me to do it and i will surely do it for you. Life is bitter-sweet as well. I don't mind at all. 😳