Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Aastha Choudhary not well
TV actress Aastha Chaudhary aka Reva of Aise Karo Na Vida is not well as the actress has severe cold but still the actress was shooting for her show by taking medicines on the sets of the show.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Kashmera-identifies-with-Pratigya-show&aid=1545
niveditha thumbnail
Harshvardhan accepts the blame in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa...

Harshvardhan being the dutiful son, accepts the blame of raping Reva in order to save his ...

niveditha thumbnail

Aastha Choudhary loves Mumbai Indians
TV actress Aastha Choudhary of Aise Karo Na Vida is following IPL matches, last night she watched the Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings encounter and she supported Mumbai Indians. The actress is happy and said in a social networking site that the Mumbai Indian team rocks.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Behenein%E2%80%99s-punch-for-IPL&aid=1604
niveditha thumbnail
Neha Desai to enter Aise Karo Naa Vidaa..

Neha Desai will now enter COLORS' Aise Karo Naa Vidaa, as Yash and Aryaman's sister...

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/rewa-marry-yashwardhan-aise-karo-na-vida

• Tags:
    • Aastha Chaudhary,
    • Anas Rashid,
    • Aise Karo Na Vida
By SonaliJoshi 2 Apr 2010 - 18:44
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Aastha Chaudhary and Anas Rashid

Ever since Rani Maa (Kishori Vij) has found out that it's her son Aryaman (Rohit Purohit) who has raped Rewa (Aastha Chaudhary), she has been wanting him to face the consequences of his actions. She has decided he will have to marry her whether he likes it or not.

Our source from the show says, "Aryaman is completely against this marriage but he cannot openly protest it in front of Rani Maa,therefore he will absconded during his marriage with Rewa. Rani Maa will try to trace him but will not succeed. This is how Yashwardhan will have to take his place, just the way he took the blame of Aryaman's sin. And that's how Rewa and Yashwardhan's marriage of convenience will take place."

Moreover this will not surely end the drama. "We are bringing in two new characters in the show; one is the sister of Yashwardhan and Aryaman while the second entry will be a blast from Yashwardhan's past. There on, the story will take a new turn," the source adds.

Neha Desai has been approached to play the sister but she has yet to give her nod.

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

'I'm always in my own fantasy land' Rohit Purohit

03 April 2010 | 2:37pm    

Rohit Purohit aka Aryaman of Colors' Aise Karo Na Vida gives short and crisp answers to Tellybuzz' Quick Grills…

Which is the weirdest restaurant name you've come across?
Papa Pancho

What's the first thing you like to do when you get up in the morning?
Have my cup of bed tea.

When I mention your college which is the first thing you remember?
My singing days, I used to sing then.

Which bird or animal best represents you?
Rabbit, because many people say I look like rabbit. Well they say monkey also but I don't want to say that…

One self –defense technique you can always rely on.
Kick and run.

The person you adore the most?
My mom.

What kind of an expedition would you choose- one in a submarine or one in a rocket?
Rocket.

On a scale of one to ten how much would you give for your people skills?
9.5!

A book or Film that you'd recommend
Jodhaa-Akbar

A good and a bad thing about Indian summer-
Good thing is that I don't feel lazy to take early morning walks. I love doing it but in winter, I just don't feel like leaving the bed.
The bad thing is shooting schedules in the hot sun.

Which actress would you like to get stuck in a lift with?
Priyanka Chopra

Which is your favorite section in newspaper?
Film & TV and Sports.

Are you a person who enjoys the world of imagination?
Yes, I love that world and I'm always in my own fantasy land. Many people have complained to me about this too (laughs).

What do you do to make sure you are a responsible citizen?
I don't throw garbage out of my car. No matter how long the drive is. I gather it and put it in a trash bin. I also see to it that I don't waste electricity and water.

Which CD is in your car player right now?
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

Reporter and Author: Susan Jose

Edited by pRaTiBhA.1990 - 14 years ago
niveditha thumbnail
Neha Desai eager to play her age in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa..

Neha Desai is happy that she has finally got to play a young girl who is full of life, with ...

niveditha thumbnail
Aise Karo Naa Vidaa boys stunt-buffs!

All the male actors of COLORS' Aise Karo Naa Vidaa, insist on performing their own stunts!

niveditha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Now this is no fiction but a slice of absolute reality.  Actors from Colors show Aise Karo Na Vida are still rankled by the spooky events that occurred while shooting at Russian Villa recently. Post the haunting, female actors refrained from shooting at night or simply snubbed the idea of shooting at Russian Villa.

Recollecting the episode, lead actress Aastha Chaudhary says, "This episode occurred few weeks back. It so happened when we were shooting at Russian Villa, Malad (West) one fine night, Tina (named changed), who plays my friend in the show, started to scream and shout in a very heavy tone. The unit immediately tried to pacify her but she didn't budge. It was becoming difficult to even hold her. The rest of the cast were told to keep distance from her.

Few days later, another junior artiste behaved in the same way. That's when we sensed that something unnatural was occurring here.  Few actors either refused to shoot or didn't want to report at late hours. We couldn't shift the location as there were important scenes to be shot."

Neha Desai, who plays Jyotika, is one such petrified lady.

When contacted, Desai said, "I really don't want to comment on this episode. There's something that I witnessed, which further strengthens my belief in the supernatural. I won't name the sets as such things do happen in other locations too."

Speaking of other locations, Chaudhary had an interesting experience of her own at BB.House in Madh Island.

"I was roaming in the house, and all of a sudden, I sensed the presence of footsteps behind me. I thought that it could be one of the unit members. So, I without turning my back, told the person to keep these goods over there. However, I soon realized that there was no one behind my back. Though a little frightening, I wasn't overtly petrified. We are no longer shooting at Russian Villa, but I've heard other shows are shooting there. They too are said to have experienced unnatural things."

For the record, Russian Villa is situated at Jurassic Park Lane in Malad (West). We wonder whether is this haunting existing right from the days of the dinosaurs or is there a Russian angle to it? Also, so far it's affected the junior artiste. Can the protagonist feel safe?

May be we'll find out in days to come. Perhaps, one needs the Aahat team to investigate.

-Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/telly-news-gossip/the-haunted-russian-villa
niveditha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Neha Desai to opt out of Aise Karo Na Vidaa?

Neha Desai has been citing date problems and might not continue to be part of COLORS' Aise Karo ...