Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Enchanted1

they remind me of paris hilton and nicole richi..not personality wise tho...lol

Haha yeah. They have that kinda bond. And if you know, Kareena is a Virgo and Amrita is an Aquarian (and so is Nicole Richie- a virgo, Paris -aquarius) lol.
It's such a sweet pic. There's nothing better in the world than the company of your bff.😳
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One of hte members of the kareenak team found it...I dont even know HOW. He refused to divulge where, haha!
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor

kareena can never maintain a friendship wid a competing actress

Yeah, as if Aishwarya walks about with Rani Mukherjee 24/7 right? Or Preity parties with Priyanka Chopra all the time.
Friendship shouldnt be measured upon  how succesful the other person is. She's cordial and shares a warm relationship with Rani (as admitted by BOTH), and she gets along with everyone else.

Originally posted by: desigal90

Yeah, as if Aishwarya walks about with Rani Mukherjee 24/7 right? Or Preity parties with Priyanka Chopra all the time.
Friendship shouldnt be measured upon  how succesful the other person is. She's cordial and shares a warm relationship with Rani (as admitted by BOTH), and she gets along with everyone else.

she herself confessed that, aish-rani were real good friends but salman came in the way, but i guess u r right no competing actresses currently are friends, but the only thing i know she was good friends wid PC  but as soon as she got successful she broke the friendship
desigal90 thumbnail
Actually no, kareena was friends wtih PC during Aitraaz, after that hey drifted apart. And kareean was still gong out with Shahid when she admitted htey werent the best of friends. She's sitll cordial with PC though.

Actually no, kareena was friends wtih PC during Aitraaz, after that hey drifted apart. And kareean was still gong out with Shahid when she admitted htey werent the best of friends. She's sitll cordial with PC though.

lol did i say sumthing different?
desigal90 thumbnail
Coz you said as soon as she got successful. I think it was before PC's big boom with Fashion.

Coz you said as soon as she got successful. I think it was before PC's big boom with Fashion.

as soon as PC got successful wid krrish and got awards for aitraaz neway who cares just said it
Edited by nkapoor - 14 years ago