varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Since there is no update as yet, I will briefly update on what happenned

Scene statrs with Manu and other girls having fun witht the haldi. Prachi teases manu about something and Manu in a fit of playful anger hurls a handful of haldi at prachi. but prachi ducks her head - AND- VOILA!- the haldi flies and lands -😲

-----on the face of AAISHREE!!!!!!😲😲.😲

Eevry body is SHOCKED!!! . The two senior vahinis exchange smirking looks. Poor Moropant looks as if he has had a heart attack.

Manu collects her wits and running to Aaishree falls at her feet, seeking her forgiveness. Aaishree is not amused and says some faults are not to be forgiven.  Aaishree asks where is yuor mother? Manu sadly replies that her mother died when she was a small girl and she cant even recollect her face clearly. Manu then goes inside.

Moropant seeks forgiveness from Aaishree. Manu comes with a book and says that this book contains aarti songs of all gods and goddesses and that this belonged to her late mother. She (Manu) is now giving this as a gift to Aaishree. please accept it.  Aaishree touches the haldi on her cheek and says that MAnu has already given her a gift. Aaishree leaves from there. The other girl (aaishree's assistant) accepts the book and leaves from there.

Aaishree goes to Gangadhar Rao and the king asks did she meet her bahu and how was she? Aaishree reples that the girl is very playful emotional and immature. (Some dialogues which I didn't understand) But in the end she says that Manu is eminently suitable to become the queen of Jhansi and that Jhansi cannot hope to get a better queen thna Manu.

(In Manu's rooms) Moropant is scolding Manu- How can you be so irresponsible? What if Aaishree got angry? Manu replies that Aaishree was not angry since she had accepted her gift ( the book). Moropant says that aaishree accepted the book coz she was a sadhvi and not accepting it would be tantamount to disrespecting Saraswati herself.  Moropant fears what will happen if aaishree complains to GR and the marraige is called off. Manu replies that she has not done anything on purpose. She is just a plaything in the hands of Fate.

Just then the Prime Minister of the king (Tantyaji) comes there and informs that aaishee has accepted Manu . There is only one more day left for the wedding. 👏

The younger Wahini of King is conspiring something against the marraige and she goes to Faraser for help but he refuses and tells her that Riots will breakup in Jhansi anytime in future as Shudra's are posing Bramhins.
Moropant recives a letter that the Pandit who will conduct the wedding is unwell and cannot come for wedding.
Younger wahini tells Moropant to arrange the Pandit from Jhansi only.
Same time she see one cleaner clening the road outside of Mahel and thinks of a plan.
Than it is shown that one Pandit is teaching that cleaner some mantras, so he can pose as Bramhin who can condut wedding. Outside Younger Wahini has called Fraser and tells him that she has plan to make wedding flop. As aaishree will not accept the wedding conducted by Shudra, she is very strict about the Riti Riwaz.

PRECAP- Soem drummers are announcing that the barat of the king is arriving that way. The people start jumping and dancing. Manu looks cute in full bridal outfit.

Edited by varaali - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much I appreciate it
FAMS thumbnail
Vaarali can you add this part in your update than the update will be complete (I just felt that this was an important part as it show how Kings family is against this wedding) . Thanks in advance.

The younger Wahini of King is conspiring something against the marraige and she goes to Faraser for help but he refuses and tells her that Riots will breakup in Jhansi anytime in future as Shudra's are posing Bramhins.
Moropant recives a letter that the Pandit who will conduct the wedding is unwell and cannot come for wedding.
Younger wahini tells Moropant to arrange the Pandit from Jhansi only.
Same time she see one cleaner clening the road outside of Mahel and thinks of a plan.
Than it is shown that one Pandit is teaching that cleaner some mantras, so he can pose as Bramhin who can condut wedding. Outside Younger Wahini has called Fraser and tells him that she has plan to make wedding flop. As aaishree will not accept the wedding conducted by Shudra, she is very strict about the Riti Riwaz.
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks varaali for the lovely update!
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks FAMS.

My kids were creating a racket and I seemed to have missed that portion. I have updated my post accordingly and have added your contribution as the last segment.

anna, ddcool - you are most welcome
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks Varaali for the update.....much appreciative.

muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Varaali! that was a good
sexyindian thumbnail
thanks it is much appreciated!!!
fuzzyface thumbnail
thank god the wedding is taking place it's abt time
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail