yasmeeneee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

hay guys, u all might ve seen Krishna's daadi with gaanti but Krishna's dialogues r sooo funny whenever he address her .... no one at Krishna's house give her respect but in todays epi it was soo hilarious first sajjan singh tell her that "babuji ko tu pralokh bej diya ghanti baja baja ke ab hum ko be bejne ka irada hain"   πŸ€£ and then Krishna "aray pata nahin chal rahaan khushi ki ghanti baja raheen hain ya pareshani ki ghanti" 🀣

i just love the dialogues of the serial esp Krishna's family they all r soo funny and good actors the way they deliver the dialogue u wont feel like they doesnt belong to this family .... hates off to each one of them πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yasmeeneee

hay guys, u all might ve seen Krishna's daadi with gaanti but Krishna's dialogues r sooo funny whenever he address her .... no one at Krishna's house give her respect but in todays epi it was soo hilarious first sajjan singh tell her that "babuji ko tu pralokh bej diya ghanti baja baja ke ab hum ko be bejne ka irada hain"🀣 and then Krishna "aray pata nahin chal rahaan khushi ki ghanti baja raheen hain ya pareshani ki ghanti" 🀣

i just love the dialogues of the serial esp Krishna's family they all r soo funny and good actors the way they deliver the dialogue u wont feel like they doesnt belong to this family .... hates off to each one of them πŸ‘

xactly...dialogues r so funny....🀣
n i like dis GhantiπŸ₯³ character..πŸ˜†..kya dimag lagaya hai yaar🀣

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I felt so scared when Pratigya was kidnapped, but when Krishna's family scenes started, I started laughing so hard and continued till the precap πŸ˜†
Komal calling dadi a fire brigade 🀣 which dialogue to choose the best n funniest? this is the BEST show!
Shivani_4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

I felt so scared when Pratigya was kidnapped, but when Krishna's family scenes started, I started laughing so hard and continued till the precap πŸ˜†
Komal calling dadi a fire brigade 🀣 which dialogue to choose the best n funniest? this is the BEST show!

right divya.πŸ˜›..Pratigya is my fav show...😊
dkmystery thumbnail
yes 😊
n tomorrow, Shyamji will yell n ask where is Pratigya and then Krishna will come in action
Shivani_4u thumbnail

yes 😊
n tomorrow, Shyamji will yell n ask where is Pratigya and then Krishna will come in action

ya m vry excited...πŸ˜‰.What's going to happen next???😍
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i knw
i was litrary LoLIN hehehhehehe
yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani_4u

<font size="3">ya m vry excited...πŸ˜‰.What's going to happen next???😍</font>

but did u guys noticed when shyamji shouted then he said Hello hello that mean the phone was hanged up or wt .... i really hope that Krishna do something and i hope someone inform him abt this kidnapping then we ll see his love for pratigya 😳
dkmystery thumbnail
apna romantic hero banega action hero 😊
yasmeeneee thumbnail

apna romantic hero banega action hero 😊

ya true kafi arsa hogaya angry young men ko deken hoye πŸ˜†