FAMS thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
    All the people with King & Mannu are present at the well to do the Pooja (sorry don't know what the pooja is called). King and Mannu are on the opposite sides of the well with curtains between them.
    Mannu is looking around , on which Indu didi comments that she should concentrate on Pooja, one of the wahini saheb comments that Mannu is waiting for somebody.
    They show Moti bai coming and standing & Mannu is smiling & satisfied
    Prachi goes to King and says that Mannu will win as she is very quick, Morpant says its not a competition but Pooja.
    Than they show both King & Mannu puling the water from well with one hand and Mannu's bucket comes up few seconds before King, Parachi is excited and says Mannu won.
    Tatya Pandit say now pour the water in Pure Mud (Mud is in vessel near the well on both the side). Both the are poring the water at same time.
    At the Kings Palace one old lay is shown sitting on the gate and with her there is a young girl, the girl is saying to the gatekeeper that when Rao Bhau will know he will punish you. At the same time old lady is shown fainting due to heat. The gatekeeper tells other Gatekeeper he will inform the King.
    Gatekeeper reaches the well and tell some lady is waiting to see some RaoBhau, hearing this King is very happy he ask to bring his horse and leave from there immediately.
    King Reaches his palace and very happy to see the old lady, she is Kings Aunt (Maasi).
    At the well Tatya pandit is telling Morpant, Tatya Guru and Mannu that the old lady is like mother to King , Kings mother thought her to be like her younger sister, after the dead of Kings mother she had looked after the King and she had not married all her life to look after the king.
    She had left the Palace after the tiff with the elder brother of the King and he asked her to leave (all the old scenes are in flashback)
  • Tatya guru is saying this details to mannu and mannu comments something like that we get this type of people rarely.

Precap : Girls are applying Haldi (Turmeric) on Mannu and mannu is teasing parachi that we will get you married in jhansi only. All are throwing Haldi on each other , Mannu throws haldi on prachi but prachi moves on side and haldi goes on Kings Maasi.😲

Sorry for any error.

If I have missed some thing please feel free to add to update.

Edited by FAMS - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FAMS thumbnail
I have missed some details about the Pooja which was explained in details like the pooaj includes 5 elements Earth, Water, Air, Fire (I don't know the fifth element). Also few flashback scene I have not mentioned in detail.

Hope the purpose is served to keep the readers updated.
fuzzyface thumbnail
when will the wedding take place ...good god it's be so long
elizabeth taylor wld have had another eight more marriages by now