Which romantic jodi?

Poll

Which romantic couple has caught your interest the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The nine main characters are falling into natural couples.
Shoonya and Shlok are said to be childhood friends. Mastishk has expressed interest in Asmin from the word go and looks like she likes him as well. Even Varya and Haryaksh seem to have some sizzling chemistry between them. Of course the only people left are Ekalavya, Drishika and Hriday. Somehow I don't see a pairing with Hriday - he's too much of a softie -so I'm guessing the Drish's partner is Ekalavya.
Which jodi catches your interest the most? Do vote! 😃 and also if you think the pairings are going this way...
Bubble
Edited by soapbubble - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Varya and Haryaksh...& Shlok and Shonnya
priyanka1806 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Varya-Haryaksh definitely catches my interest...it would be more of an intense kind of story both being very silent and impulsive types.

But another jodi that seems really sweet is the Drish-Eklavya story.Both are soo softies.This story would be a cute one.😳

Somehow,Tish and Asmin doesnt seem so impressive even if they would be paired...why I dont know....😆

Hriday would be single i suppose...but from last episode it seems he and Varya would be good friends.😊

What do u think?
Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Varya and Haryaksh will look so cooool together...

I like them and my vote will undoubtedly go to them

SamairaE thumbnail
Varya n Haryaksh widout a doubt
i wanted them 2 pair from d 1st epi
n now i'm happy seeing em work together
u know like listens 2 her n is nice 2 her but kinda rude 2 others its very evident
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
1. Varya and Haryaksh
2. Shunya and Shlok

Both r awesome
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Varya and Haryaksh  reminds me of sky high.
Edited by FunLuvingGirl - 14 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
love varya and haryaksh, loved how she told him to say sorry and the time wen he was running from shopping mall she didnt say anything was cute...

tish and asmin are cute too tho i feel asmin looks a lil big for tish dunno jst me and im sure dish and eklavya will end up lol
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
varya & haryaksh.. loving them already. will be nice seeing someone like haryaksh falling in love. waiting to see how it goes.

eklavya & drish aren't bad either. asmin & tish would be more of a comedy element. but let's see.
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
hey anu wats happening me and u are always liking the same shows and jodis lolzzz wow i came to teh forum first time, hows u?? btw i think dish is reli cute and loved how asmin was like tish dish tish dish and tish was like they call u a** lolzzz