Poll
Which romantic couple has caught your interest the most?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
he is really cute. Maybe that could happen, considering they are both under the spell of the beejh mantraOriginally posted by: shivani003
I know! He's adorable. I dont want him to be ignored. I hope there will be a new entry for him. Or maybe one of the girls chosen by Asht will turn positive later and fall for him... But Iam liking the jodis ryt now.
Varya and Haryaksh,Drishika and Eklavya Crown every thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!