Bandini - Writen by Viewers - Updated in Page 5

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This scene is totally dedicated to Leena (duffor), who litterally forced me a lot to write a SANRAJ scene on Bandini 1st anniversary. I was pending with a gift to Bandini on her 1st birthday. here i am giving the gift to our Bandini. I hope u ppl will like this gift

DM seeking nyay from Santu

This scence followed by DM doing NYAY to the ladies. I hope DM will behave like a true malik and he won't include his personal matters/relations with santu while doing that NYAY. His name it self is having Dhram and i will expect him to do proper NYAY to them. OK will leave the NYAY topic to Ektha and Her CV's as we don't have any control on thatScence starts with All the villagers, Santu and her friends are happy after listening to DM NYAY.

Hiten, Toral, Birwa & Suraj was happy to see DM back at on that chair. Moti, Kaddu, Khemi were so angry at Santu and DM. They tells DM that he did this NYAY based on Santu saying and some bla bla bla. Moulik and Sandeep were totally lost them selves in their angry but don't know what to do with santu and DM. Moulik goes to Santu and says, i am not going to leave you, uncle and your other family members. he says that you took blame on your head just to save some body. Now i am sure that one of the DM kid only did that, as always u used to feel them as ur kids you took that blame on ur head to save your kid. You know that i am not DM kid so you even didn't tried to save me. OK later i will take care of you.

DM got shocked by listening moulik words. Every body else also got shocked for moulik words. Birwa was little bit scared after listening to moulik words. DM got doubt on Birwa for the first time as he saw Santu and Birwa started sharing their looks.

DM says to every body that now the panchayat is closed as he gave NYAY on that issue. So every body can leave. All the villagers started leaving the place. Even santu also tries to leave the place along with her friends by saying thanks (Not thanku) to DM. DM stops her by calling with her name. He says Hey Santu stops there for some time. i have some thing to talk to you. Again every body got shocked and they started looking at DM and santu. DM asks santu friends to leave the place and says she will come and join with u ppl later. They says fine and leaves the place.

DM asks all the villagers and his family members to leave the panchayat as he need to talk to his wife alone. This made them more shocked. No body were in the position to open their mouth. Birwa got more tensed but she left the place along with other family members as she can't do any thing. All this time Santu was in some shock mood by listening her name from her husband mouth. She heard her name after 10 yrs and she was missing that a lot. She just turned towards DM and started looking at DM by becoming DM dufford. DM looks at her and started saying that

OK i did the NYAY as you requested. but now i am requesting you to do NYAY to me. Santu got shocked and asked what r u saying Malik? He says yes u heard it correctly. I am asking a wife to do NYAY to her husband. Because of her behaviour he lost his valuable 10yrs and he pained a lot for her. He lost all his senses and he him self put a garland on his photo. Now she need to do NYAY for him.

He asks santu to go and sit on the chair to do NYAY. Santu was malik mai kaise? He says it's not new to you to sit on that chair right? I want u to sit on that chair and do proper NYAY to me. Santu moves and sits on the chair DM starts by saying that

1. I know that u didn't committed that murder. but i want to know whom u saved by taking the blame on you.
2. I know you loved me a lot but you loved my family more than me. You saved one of ur kid by taking the blame on ur head but the same time you literally u killed your husband feelings/trust on you.
3. I Know you were not behind my money or any adhikaar. but u were behind the love.

First tell me what exactly happened on that day

1. Who killed Arjan? Santu was feeling uncomfortable to answer to that question. He says don't forget that u r sitting on a chair on which you have full faith. It makes her more uncomfortable and tries to get up from the chair

DM shouts on her by saying that Don't get up. I want the NYAY. today if you are not going to do NYAY to me then i am not going to do NYAY to any body in future. His words stops her getting up from the chair. She takes long breath and looks at DM

Finally she opens her mouth by saying that

OK. U want the truth right? i will tell you. but i want a vachan from you. He says what vachan? u already took one vachan from me right? She says yes again i want a vachan from you. He says what? She says i will tell u the truth, yes u r correct. i was not the person who killed Bhanevilal. DM was full happy to listen that. He says i know that u can't kill some body. Tell me who killed Arjan? Santu says i will tell you, who killed him but u should not reopen the case and also you should not punish that person. if you give that vachan to me then only i will reveal the person name to you. DM got irritated and said still u r trying to save the person? see the person didn't opened their mouth for past 10 yrs by seeing us in such type fo worst condition. Do you know from past 10 yrs hardly i spoke with some body in our house. Santu says i know every thing and but if u give that vachan then only i will tell you. Finally he accepts and gives her the vachan by taking her hand in to his hands (A small eye lock scence)

Santu slowly tells that it is Birwa and tells every thing what happend on that day. DM got totally shocked by listening Birwa name from her mouth. He was not in the position to control his emotions, he just moves here and there for some time. All the time santu was looking at him only. Finally he stops and starts looks at her for 2 mins. He says fine. So birwa is the reason behind all these problems. Santu says Maalik aapne muje, DM stops her by saying that ha. i remember. i gave vachan to you. i am not going to tell any thing to Birwa. don't worry. Come i will leave you at ur place. Santu shocked and asked Maalik? He says yes. you told me the truth. but now i am not going to take you to that house along with me. you forced me to stay alone right? now i will do that. You shd stay along with ur friends. you proved that u r gud mother. but you totally failed as a wife.

He goes and sits in the car by saying that words to santu. Santu goes and sits on the car and says fine maalik. i am ready to accept this. They both reached the ashram. santu gets down from car by saying Maalik u r correct. i am not a good wife. DM got shocked as he expected crying santu. But he saw a very strong santu and had a cute smile on his face. He asked driver to move by thinking that Santu first i need to settle the things at home. then only i can take you there. now i am sure that u became 100% strong. Now u r fully eligible for D'pur Malkin post. will soon you will receive the offer letter from me for that post

Note: any body can take this and can re write this scence in their own words. i know i am not toooooo gud in writing
Edited by vrsharma - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow vidya simply toooo good........i dont have any words left after reading this to describe how much i have loved reading this ff..................thanks and i hope if this comes true
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
very beautifully written
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one Vidya....πŸ‘ you have put in all our expectations
vrsharma thumbnail
Thank God u ppl liked it.

Can any body rewrite this?
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vidya, you have done an excellent job !  No need to rewrite it dear.
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Super akka.Y did u always have a doubt abt ur posts?U r amazing akka.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved it a LOT,Vidya.Exactly the scene we would all love to see,the apt mix.Simply beautiful.

Those people who call themselves "Creatives" will be put to shame.

No need to re write anything,its just perfect.Good job! πŸ‘πŸΌ
vrsharma thumbnail
Thx Malli, Sheela, aparna, rpmenon, fuzzy for liking it.

Thanks a lot Malli and remenon for your words
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Vidya ji, simply beautiful just love itπŸ‘
Same scene I am expecting for Bandini, hopefully it will be sameπŸ˜•
Edited by sanrajpremika - 14 years ago